剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
This is where you get to talk.
我从没想过要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
你骗谁呢
Oh, who are you kidding?
我让雷克斯别再来了
I told Rex he had to stop coming around.
但他不听
But he wouldn't listen.
毒藤是你们的暗号♥ 对吗
Poison ivy was their signal, wasn't it?
是那首破歌♥
That bloody song.
是那首破歌♥
That bloody song.
你上司教训完雷克斯后
After your boss finished with Rex,
我知道多恩肯定会去后面看看他的情况
I knew Don would head out the back to see if he was okay.
那首歌♥
That song.
才是他们的暗号♥
That was the signal.
看着柜台
Man, the till.
看着柜台 赶紧的
Man, the bloody till.
下一位
Who was next?
克里斯汀 不
Christine, no!
混♥蛋♥
You fool.
都结束了
It's over.
你总是骗我 偷偷溜走
The lies, the creeping around,
然后从那房♥间出来
you coming out of that room,
脸上还带着我不曾见过的快乐
happier with him than you ever looked with me.
是我害你做出这种事的
This is something that I made you do.
那你为何现在才关心我呢
Why start caring now, Don?
你当初干嘛要娶我呢
Why did you even marry me?
我爱你啊
I loved you.
如果你爱过我 你就绝不会
If you loved me, you would have never
带我走进婚礼的殿堂
made me walk down that aisle.
如释重负吧 孩子
No hard feelings, son.
米洛...
Milo...
姨妈 这次真心感谢你
Aunty, I can't thank you enough.
不 你该谢谢佩若格琳
No, it's Peregrine you need to thank,
而且你还应该去
and you should probably go talk
跟你孩子的母亲聊聊
to the mother of your child, also.
您知道了 - 傻孩子
You know about that? - Oh, stupido.
我们要组建家庭 我要娶她为妻
We're going to be a family. I'm going to marry her.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你会成为好爸爸的
You'll make a beautiful father.
谢谢姨妈 谢谢
Grazie, zia. Grazie.
好啦 去饱餐一顿吧
Okay. Let's get you fed.
结婚
Marriage?
他虽然没掏出婚戒什么的
Well, he hasn't coughed up a ring or nothing,
但他说要让我做个真实的女人
but he says he wants to make an honest woman out of me.
珍妮 如果你并不爱她
You know, Jeanie, if you don't love him,
你就不必嫁给他
you don't have to get married.
女冒险家俱乐部永远欢迎你
You're always welcome at the Adventuresses' Club.
米洛挺好的
Milo's alright.
他只要梳个大背头
He just needs to slick back his hair
搞辆拉风的摩托就行 我会安排好的
and run a decent bike, but I'll sort him out.
他来了
That's him.
回头见
I'll sees you later.
祝你好运
Good luck.
虽然现在略有伤痛 但未来终将美好
It's all gonna be okay, even if it's not perfect.
你要是觉得日子难熬 就来俱乐部找我
And if it really isn't, you contact me at the club.
走啦
Check out.
来杯马提尼吗
Should I make us a martini?
好啊 多谢
Oh, yes, please.
伯蒂 - 说
Birdie. - Hmm?
那粉笔标记是什么意思
What was that chalk mark?
什么粉笔标记
What chalk mark?
画在俱乐部墙上的那个
The chalk mark on the club.
是什么秘密信♥号♥♥吗
A code, a secret signal.
抱歉 我没明白你的意思
I'm sorry. I don't know what you mean.
你要手摇还是搅拌
Shaken or stirred.
下集预告
谋杀 谁
Murdered? Who?
桑德里奇赛鸽俱乐部的会长
President of Sandridge Pigeon Club.
是因为赛鸽俱乐部的命案吗
Foulplay at the pigeon club?
鸽子杀不了人
Pigeon aren't fowl.
这位是塞尔玛·比斯利博士
This is Dr. Thelma Beasley,
澳大利亚著名鸟类学者 - 不敢当
Australia's preeminent ornithologist. -One of.
你和死者有何关系
What was your relationship to the deceased?
维吉尔是赛鸽俱乐部的会长
Virgil was president of the Pigeon Club,
他也是我的兄弟
and he also happened to be my brother.
没想到你们二位也是赛鸽爱好者
Wouldn't have picked you two as pigeon fanciers.
我是来入会的
I'm here to join the club.
我受塞尔玛·比斯利委托来调查此案
And I've been hired to investigate by Thelma Beasley,
他貌似是被鸟食呛死的
Looks like he was choked to death with birdseed.
懦夫别玩赛鸽
Pigeon racing is not for the faint-hearted.
我才发现 佩若格琳
It's interesting that Peregrines
竟然是鸽子的天敌
are the natural enemy of the pigeon.
你什么意思
What are you implying?
伯蒂
Birdie?
快回家 佩若格琳
Go home, Peregrine.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表