剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
Doctor Beasley. - Doctor Beasley.
犯罪现场的鸟食是你的吧
Was your seed found at the crime scene?
所有人的鸟食都不同 而且是秘密保存的
Everyone's seed is different and a closely guarded secret.
我就知道 他偷了我的鸟食
I knew it! He nicked my seed!
我真想杀了他 只可惜有人先我一步
I'd kill him, only someone got there before me.
你是说噎死维吉尔的鸟食
Are you saying that Virgil was choked
是他从你那儿偷来的吗
with seed he stole from you?
凶手也可能自带了鸟食当凶器呢
Or the killer brought their own seed to choke him with.
话可别乱说 斯蒂德警探
Tread carefully, Detective Steed.
我觉得你和维吉尔的手足之争
I think that your sibling rivalry with Virgil
比你透露的更严重
was more serious than you let on.
你以为我管我哥哥叫厌女的法♥西♥斯♥主义者
Did you think I was joking when I called my brother
是在开玩笑吗
a misogynistic fascist?
我没有隐瞒任何东西
I haven't hidden anything.
维吉尔想把赛鸽俱乐部变成男士专区
Virgil wanted to make the pigeon club men-only,
我就用索杰纳·特鲁思让他尝尝女人的厉害
so I used Sojourner Truth to remind him of feminine power.
索杰纳·特鲁思 - 一只游隼
Sojourner Truth? - A peregrine falcon named after
和一位废奴主义者和女权主义者同名
the inspirational abolitionist and women's rights activist.
你不知道吗
Obviously.
今早我就是被这恐怖叫声吵醒的
That was the hideous sound I woke to this morning.
维吉尔想夹断索杰纳华美的翅膀
Virgil trying to clip Sojourner's glorious wings.
难怪他身上有它的羽毛
So that's why her feathers ended up on him.
算他走运 没被她杀死
He was lucky she didn't kill him.
它把这活留给你了
Oh, she left that to you.
我绝不会伤害维吉尔
I could never hurt Virgil.
我才不给他这种满足感
I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.
不知道他现在有多满足呢
Well, I don't know how satisfied he's feeling now.
今早去赛鸽俱乐部之前
What were you doing before you got
你在干嘛
to the pigeon club this morning?
我带索杰纳去看兽医
I took Sojourner to the vet
确保它没受伤
to make sure she wasn't injured.
希望你的调查进度
I do hope your investigation
能比这笨蛋快得多
is more advanced than this nitwit's.
你知道孤雌生殖吗
Do you know what parthenogenesis is?
但说无妨
Refresh my memory?
这过程非常奇妙
It is the wondrousprocess
意思是某些雌鸟
whereby certain female birds
能在没有雄鸟参与的情况下繁殖
reproduce without any male input.
好好想想吧
Meditate on that.
找到杀害我哥哥的凶手
And find my brother's killer.
她可真有趣
I like her.
亚历克斯 我知道你在
Alex, I know you're there.
你在赛鸽俱乐部找到目标了吗
Did you find our target at the pigeon club?
确有几分相像 但不敢断定
There's a definite likeness. But it's not conclusive.
亚历克斯 拜托
Oh! Come on. Alex.
你认识他
You knew him.
二十年前的事了
Twenty years ago.
二十年
Twenty years.
我们就快成功了
We are this close.
我们需要更多证据 找张更早的照片
We need more proof. An older photo.
那我到哪里去找呢
Oh, how am I gonna get that?
伯蒂
Birdie.
他们说你现在很清楚自己的任务
They told me you still knew what you were doing.
那你觉得呢
Oh. What do you think?
不管怎样都行
It could go either way.
如果他真是我们的目标...
If he is who we think he is...
最好别牵扯到你朋友
best keep your friend away.
说来容易做起来难啊
Well, that's easier said than done.
佩若格琳·费雪跟她姑妈一样难管
Peregrine Fisher has inherited her aunt's bloody-mindedness.
我相信你能想出办法
I'm sure you'll figure it out.
尼克·霍夫曼
Ah. Nick Hoffman.
诺玛·珍的脚环 赛鸽时钟
Norma Jean's ring, our clock,
还有它从罗斯巴德飞回家的时间戳
and the timestamp from when she arrived home from Rosebud.
八点五十五 - 跟她以前的记录相符
8:55. - It's consistent with her other times.
从你家开车去俱乐部要多久
How long does it take to drive to the club from your house?
半个多小时吧
A little over half an hour.
好的 感谢您的配合 霍夫曼先生
Well, thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Hoffman.
我们会尽快物归原主的
We'll be sure to get these back to you.
好
Yeah.
遇害当天早上
So, the morning of his murder,
维吉尔·比斯利七点半离家
Virgil Beasley leaves home at 7:30.
二十分钟后到达塞尔玛的住处
Arrives at Thelma's roughly 20 minutes later,
收拾了她的游隼 八点四十五再离开
stoushes with her falcon, and is gone by a quarter past 8.
然后开车回俱乐部
Then he drove to the club,
车程大约十五分钟
which is a 15-minute drive from Thelma's place.
那他是大约八点半到达
Making his arrival around 8:30.
其他参赛者九点半左右陆续到达
The other racers filtered in around 9:30.
所以八点三十五到九点二十之间
So, leaving time to commit the crime and then flee the scene,
凶手在俱乐部里行凶后逃跑
the murder must have occurred between 8:35 and 9:20.
尼克排除嫌疑
Ruling out Nick.
我能把这钟拿给塞缪尔看看吗
Can I see what Samuel makes of this clock?
他是个深藏不漏的时计学者
He's a closet horologist.
钟表专家 - 哦
Clock expert. - Oh.
莎莉 - 莎莉
Sally! -Oh! Sally!
你好 佩若格琳 詹姆斯 可以走了么
Hello, Peregrine. James, you ready?
当然 我们都谈完了
Yes, we're all done here.
调查进展如何
So, how's the investigation going?
还好 还好
It's good. It's good.
我们找到不少线索
We've got our beaks in a few troughs.
佩若格琳 你想和我们共进晚餐吗
Would you like to join us for dinner, Peregrine?
我们在托托餐厅定了六点的座位
We have a 6:00 booking at Toto's.
换做平常我会很乐意去
Oh. Uh... Normally I would love to,
但我今晚挺忙的 有好多事要做
but I'm very busy tonight. So many things to do.
这是什么东西
And what do we have here?
赛鸽钟
Pigeon clock.
tick也有打标记的意思
你能否... - 看看它为何滴答作响
Could you... - See what makes it tick?
不好意思
Sorry.
忘了我们的约定吗
No. What's the rule?
不为玩梗道歉 - 不为玩梗道歉
Never apologize for a pun. -Never apologize for a pun.
塞缪尔 你知道
Samuel, do you have any idea
伯蒂为何对这案子如此上心吗
why Birdie's so invested in this case?
我早就搞不明白我老姐了
I gave up trying to work out my sister years ago.
她又在做谍报工作了吧
She's spying again, isn't she?
不 - 嗯
No - Hm
哎 - 但她为何
Argh - But what's her interest
会对这案子感兴趣呢
in this particular case?
我没说她在做间谍工作
Now, I... I didn't say that she was.
你也别告诉她是我说的
Y... You can't tell her that I said she was.
你谁也不许说
Y... You can't tell anyone!
塞缪尔 塞缪尔 放轻松
Samuel! Samuel, relax!
现在很难放轻松了
Ah, I'm finding that rather difficult.
我很担心她
I'm quite worried about her.
她随身带着枪
She's carrying a gun.
难怪她最近行踪很诡异
So that's why she's been acting so strangely.
为什么呢 我忽略什么了吗
But why? What am I missing?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
回犯罪现场
Back to the crime scene.
反正我又没在托托餐厅预定晚餐
It's not like I've got dinner booked at Toto's.
伯蒂
Birdie?!
快回家 佩若格琳
Go home, Peregrine.
你为何对这起谋杀案这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in this murder investigation?
因为我来拿需要的东西 其他事你别操心
I got what I came for. That's all you need to know.
赶紧走吧 - 拿到什么
Now let's go - What did you get?
你最好小心点
You just be very careful.
你说得跟我从没有调查过谋杀案似的
You're acting like this is my first murder investigation.
佩若格琳... 这事你最好别管
Peregrine... you are out of your depth.
放弃吧 好吗
Now drop it, please!
我不会放弃的
I'm not gonna drop anything!
糟糕
Oh, damn it!
伯蒂
Birdie?
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表