剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
Abraham Sifo, public servant.
伦敦之西郊,为皇家植物园之所在地
住在克佑的果园社区
Orchard Grove, Kew.
今早你来河边干嘛呢 西佛先生
What brought you down to the river this morning, Mr. Sifo?
来钓鱼啊
I'm a keen angler.
最近降水多 淡水鱼大都活跃了起来
The recent rains have activated many freshwater species.
你的渔具是在出租店租的吗
Mm. Did you rent fishing tackle from the hire shop?
警探 我很疼惜我这些家当
Detective, I take excellent care of my equipment.
没必要去租
I have no need to hire.
你有见到莫里斯·邓内特经过吗
And did you see Morris Dunnet pass?
他是 - 被害人
He is...? - The victim.
愿他安息
Rest in peace.
我谁也没看见
I didn't see anyone.
恐怕我没怎么注意四周
I'm afraid I don't take much notice of my surroundings.
垂钓者必须与水合一
An angler must be at one with the water.
好吧
Right.
你今天来河边干嘛呢 苏西
And what brought you down to the river today, Suzie?
我买♥♥了台新相机 想来试试
Oh, I've got a new camera, so I wanted to try it out.
你认识叫莫里斯·邓内特的人吗
Does the name Morris Dunnet mean anything to you?
没有
No.
你今早有看见谁在河附近吗
Did you see anybody else around the river this morning?
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
好吧 - 不 等等
Right. - No, wait.
我见过一个开大篷车的老太太
I did notice that old lady with the caravan.
她还跟我说话呢
She spoke to me.
她说什么
And what did she say?
"别凉着肾"
"Keep your kidneys warm."
谁在乎我的肾啊
Who cares about my kidneys?
啰嗦老太婆
Nosy old cow.
你是摄影师吗
You're a photographer?
还得加把劲
Oh, trying to be.
我其实是学音乐的
I'm actually a music student.
摄影只是我的爱好
This is just a bit of a hobby.
能让我远离烦心事
Keep me out of trouble.
有拍到什么好照片吗
Did you get any good photos?
有 但不多
Yeah, a few.
太好了 你的胶片能交给我吗
Great. Do you mind if I take your film?
里面可能保留了一些证据
They might contain some evidence.
这样啊
Oh!
好吧
Ah, okay.
我帮你取出来
Um, I'll get it out for you.
不 不 不 这样会曝光的
No, no, no, you'll expose them.
交给我吧
Here, let me do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来她很不想把胶片给我呢
She really didn't want to give me that film.
而且我怀疑她想把胶片曝光
And I think she tried to expose it.
什么 想销毁照片吗 - 可能吧
What, to ruin the photos? - Maybe.
天呐 你能把胶片拿给塞缪尔冲洗吗
God! Could you get them to Samuel to develop?
已经给他了
Already have.
两位好啊
Hello, dears.
刷得真亮呢
Wow! Shiny.
我的清洁用品都是自♥制♥自用
I make all my own cleaning products.
别外传哦 - 好
That's the secret. - Oh.
我是詹姆斯·斯蒂德警探 她是佩若格琳·费雪
I'm Detective James Steed. This is Peregrine Fisher.
您贵姓... - 霍尔德斯托克
You are... - Holdstock.
伊妮德·霍尔德斯托克
Enid Holdstock.
您住房♥车里吗
You live in the van?
这段时间是住这里 我心脏不太好
For the last little while, yes. Dicky ticker.
可能只活几个月时间了
I might only have a couple of months,
所以我变卖♥♥产业 来到这里
so I sold up the business and here I am.
什么产业呢
What sort of business?
主要是家政清洁
Cleaning. Houses, mainly.
你何时到这里的呢
And when did you arrive here?
昨天晚些时候
Ah, late yesterday.
为何特意选择这个地方
What made you choose this particular spot?
我通常会探索一些没去过的地方
Well, I usually look for somewhere I haven't been before.
你认识莫里斯·邓内特吗
Did you know Morris Dunnet?
哪位惨死的人吗 不 恐怕没见过
The poor dead man? No, I'm afraid not.
我还想问你一些有关今早的...
Well, about this morning, I'm going to have to ask you some...
明白 你想给我做笔录
Oh, yes, you'll want my account.
你带笔记本没
Ah, got your notebook?
当然 - 我六点醒的
Yes. - I awoke at 6:00.
当时外面凉嗖嗖的 但阳光明媚
It was quite chilly, but the sun was very bright.
我担心房♥车的窗帘会晒褪色
I was concerned it was fading the van's curtains.
然后我去泡茶 但发现牛奶馊了
And then I went to make a tea, but the milk had soured
所以我没法... - 好的 那之后呢
so I didn't get... - Yes, sorry, after that.
我晒了被子
Oh, I aired my bedding.
你要是清洁工 就会养成这种日常习惯的
When you're a cleaner, you get into the habit of doing that daily.
然后来了位垂钓者 不久后
And then that fishing gentleman arrived and then not long after,
有个年轻人划船而来
that young man with the rowing boat,
接着出现一位穿吊带裙的小美女
and then that pretty slip of a thing.
话说 她穿得有点少
Mind you, she wasn't wearing enough.
她真该穿件开襟毛衣的
She really needs to wear a cardigan
不然会早... - 好 那莫里斯·邓内特呢
or she'll catch her death... - Yes, yes, and Morris Dunnet?
对啊
Oh, yes!
他往岩石那边慢跑
He went jogging off towards the rocks
感觉很坚决的样子
in a very determined fashion.
你在河边还有看到其他人吗
Did you see anybody else go around the river bend?
应该没了
I don't believe so.
谢谢 霍尔德斯托克夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Holdstock.
再见 亲爱的
Bye-bye, dears.
现在只有巴布斯认识莫里斯·邓内特
So nobody knew Morris Dunnet except for Babs,
而且只有她没有不在场证明
and everybody has an alibi except for Babs.
看来他们当中有人想让他死
Sounds like one of them wanted him dead,
还不想被人发现
and there was no one else around.
邓内特 我总觉得听过这名字呢
Dunnet! Why do I know that name?
警局
藏什么呢 斯蒂德 - 那个河边的被害人
Whatcha squirreling for, Steed? - That river victim.
只是想多找找有关他的资料
I'm just trying to find out something more about him.
莫里斯·邓内特这混♥蛋♥
Morris bloody Dunnet.
他杀了自己的妻子 我想起来了
He killed his wife? Of course!
那场官司人尽皆知 难怪这名字我听着耳熟
That trial was everywhere. That's why I remember the name.
他最后无罪释放了
Well, he was actually acquitted.
但杀妻的是他吧
But he did it, didn't he?
对 但那只是猜测
Yes, that's the assumption.
斯派罗说
And according to Sparrow,
他认识那个案子的负责人
he knew the bloke who ran the investigation,
这官司邓内特是铁定会输的
the case against Dunnet was rock solid.
有目击者作证他常常勃然大怒
Witnesses testified he'd fly into rages.
对艾琳施暴
He was violent towards Irene.
还扬言要杀她
He said he'd kill her.
而且当时屋里和他的衣服上都有血迹
Plus there was blood in his house, on his clothes,
他也没有不在场证明
and he had no alibi.
那为何判他无罪呢
Why did he get off?
没找到艾琳的尸体
Irene's body was never found.
找不到尸体何谈谋杀啊
Hard to prove a murder without a body.
确实 但问题是 巴布斯知道他的过去吗
Very. But the question is, did Babs know about his past?
詹姆斯 可就算她知道
But, James, even if she did,
她也不可能凭一己之力杀死他啊
there's no way that she could have killed him by herself.
佩若格琳 其实我觉得你说得对
Dare I say it, Peregrine, but I think you're right.
回头再打给你
I'll call you back.
我分♥析♥了受害者手上那些亮闪闪的东西
I've done an analysis of the shiny substance on the victim's hand.
那是什么
What is it?
机油
Machine oil.
你今早给船的座位上油了吗
Did you grease your boat seat with that this morning,
奎恩先生 - 没错
Mr. Quinn? - 'Course.
有沾到手上吗 - 应该有 很难不弄脏啊
Get any on your hands? - Maybe. Hard not to.
莫里斯·邓内特的手腕也有机油
There was machine oil on Morris Dunnet's wrist.
你知道是怎么弄的吗
Any idea how it got there?
完全不知道
None at all.
好吧 也许只是巧合
Right, just a coincidence.
听着 我不知道你想说什么 哥们
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表