剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
Forensics. - I see.
其实这种事我真不擅长
Look, it's not really my thing.
我都不知从何下手
I wouldn't know where to start.
放心 伯蒂可以给你点小建议
Oh, well, Birdie could give you a few tips.
可别了
Oh, God, no.
我不当间谍好多年了
I haven't been a spy in a hundred years.
你确定 - 我确定
If you say so. - I do.
相信你能做好
You'll be great.
快来 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
万事小心 塞缪尔
Be safe, Samuel.
过去这几个月 你跟莱特曼小姐
So you and Miss Lethlean have been having
在搞婚外情吗
an affair for several months.
"婚外情"这词太低俗了
"Affair" Makes it sound so shoddy.
我们是在相爱
We were in love.
那你要离开你妻子吗
You planning to leave your wife?
不会 我也爱雪莉
No. I love Sherri, too.
我知道这很自私
I understand that's selfish.
好吧 那这事你妻子知道吗
Okay. Well, did your wife know?
当然不知道 我很谨慎的
Good gracious, no. I was very careful.
但没准还是露马脚了呢
Perhaps not careful enough.
如果她察觉... - 你是想说...
If she somehow found out... - Are you trying to say...
不可能 雪莉连只苍蝇都不忍♥心打死
No, Sherri wouldn't hurt a fly.
那你呢
What about you?
难道你不会为了保护婚姻而杀害拉维尼娅
Perhaps you killed Lavinia to protect your marriage?
不会 我说过 我很爱她
No. I told you I was in love with her.
十点十五到三十五分之间你在哪里
Where were you between 10:15 and 10:35?
我在治疗一条牙床脓肿的大丹狗
I was treating a Great Dane's abscessed tooth.
有谁在你旁边吗 - 没有 我一个人
Anyone with you? - No. I was alone.
你确定吗
Really?
雪莉说她当时在帮你一起治疗
Sherri told us that she was helping you.
对 没错 她当然也在
Uh, yes, yes, of course she was.
我忘了
I forgot.
该死的狗崽子
Bloody mongrel!
斯蒂德 快进来
Steed, get in here.
那畜生刚吃掉了我的火腿三明治
That bloody dog just ate my strass and sauce sandwich.
我很抱歉...
Oh, no, I'm sorry that...
这畜生必须立马滚出警局
I want that mongrel out of my station,
不然我就直接把它拉去宰了
or I'll take it straight to an abattoir.
不行 长官... - 这是命令
No, but sir... - You heard me.
记得把那破门关上
And shut the bloody door.
塞缪尔 - 你好 詹姆斯
Samuel. - Ah, James.
我给你买♥♥了块牛排
I... I bought you a steak.
拿去喂贵夫人
For Milady.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这里进展如何
So how's it going here?
有找到... 什么线索吗
Any, uh... Any... Any clues?
佩若格琳派你来的吧
Peregrine sent you, didn't she?
谁 什么 不 当然不是 我...
Who? What? No, no. That's...
还是直说吧
Don't be ridiculous.
我确实掩饰得不好 对吧
I'm not very good at this, am I?
没事
It doesn't matter.
斯派罗不想让狗待在这里了
Sparrow wants that dog out of here,
但我也没法带它回家
but she can't stay at my place
房♥东太太不许我养宠物
'cause my landlady won't allow pets.
那你现在能先养着它吗
So could you just take her for now?
我很想 但恐怕不行 伯蒂会过敏
No, I'd love to, but Birdie's allergic.
那佩若格琳呢
What about Peregrine?
什么 不 绝对不行
No, God, no, absolutely not.
好吧 那还有谁呢
Well, then, who?
各位同事呢
Constables, hmm?
转告佩若格琳
Tell Peregrine that she's forbidden
不许靠近养犬俱乐部
from going anywhere near that Kennel Club.
我想以贵夫人新任训犬员的身份登记
I'd like to re-enter Milady for Best In Show
让它重新参赛
and register as her new handler.
但你懂怎么训狗吗
But do you know anything about dog handling?
我只知道要带着它绕圈跑就行了
Well, from what I can tell, you just run around in circles.
这有多难呢
How hard can it be?
好吧 这是参赛选手指南和赛事介绍
Well, here's the competitor's guidelines and the program.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我现在可是贵夫人的新任训犬员
I'm here as Milady's new handler.
吉尔太太 你是因为发现莱特曼小姐
Mrs. Gill, did you kill Miss Lethlean
跟你丈夫有婚外情 所以才杀她的吗
because she was having an affair with your husband?
什么 婚外情
What? An affair?
这太荒谬了
That's preposterous.
你要重新考虑下回答吗
Would you like to reconsider that answer?
不 不用 克利福德永远不会背叛我的
No, I would not. Clifford would never betray me.
十点十五到三十五分你在哪里呢
Where were you between 10:15 and 10:35?
这次请说实话
The truth, this time.
我在帮克利福德 - 是这样吗
I was helping Clifford. - Try again.
你丈夫说当时身边没人
Your husband told me that he was alone.
他肯定是弄错了
Well, he must be mistaken.
不 他没有 是吗 吉尔夫人
No, he's not. Is he, Mrs. Gill?
好了 我知道
Alright. I knew.
我今早看到他们又待在一起
I saw them together again this morning.
我伤心至极 就到车里坐着
I was devastated, so I went out to the car and I sat there
坐了起码一个小时 想振作起来
for at least an hour trying to pull myself together.
有人能给你作证吗
Can anyone vouch for that?
我没有为了留住丈夫 杀掉拉维尼娅
I didn't kill Lavinia to hold onto my husband.
克利福德永远不会抛下我的
Clifford will never leave me.
只是...
It's just that...
他吻她时
the way he kissed her,
他们拥抱彼此时
the way they held each other,
就像发♥情♥的狗那样
it was like dogs on heat.
冠军犬选秀
摄于阿斯科特谷最佳宠物犬展
兽医 克利福德·吉尔
克利福德会不会
Did Clifford kill Lavinia
为了瞒住出轨的事 杀死拉维尼娅呢
to hide his affair from Sherri?
拉维尼娅·莱特曼
冠军柯利牧羊犬贵夫人的训犬员
我说对了 你就摇摇头或挥挥爪 好吗
Shake your head or wave your paw if I'm right, okay?
专业宠物美容师 雪莉·吉尔
要么是雪莉干的 因为她受够了
Or did Sherri do it because she'd had enough?
玛乔丽·梅瑞瑟和她的冠军哈威那犬星波
还是玛乔丽杀了她 好让星波赢得冠军
Did Marjorie kill her so that Pom Pom would win best in show?
巴里·麦克布莱德
冠军柯利牧羊犬摄政王雷克斯的训犬员
抑或是巴里干的
Or did Barry do it
这样你就不能打破摄政王的记录了
so that you wouldn't beat Regency Rex's record?
你是唯一的目击证人
You're the only witness.
美国情景剧中的马
真希望你能像埃德先生那样讲话
I wish you could talk like Mr. Ed.
你叫吼什么呢
What are you growling at?
什么都没有啊
There's nothing there.
难不成我真看错你了
Or maybe I'm avoiding the obvious
你是只披着羊皮的狼
and you're a wolf in sheep's clothing.
你不像是只非常凶狠的狗狗
You don't seem like a dangerous dog.
我觉得自己比你更有攻击性
I think I'm more dangerous than you.
雪莉为何要撒谎呢
But why would Sherri lie about that?
塞缪尔
Samuel.
伯蒂
Birdie.
你在干嘛
What's going on?
你真去徒步旅行了吗
Have you really been hiking?
我不是告诉过你吗
Well, I said so, didn't I?
你... 你不会又开始干那些危险的事了吧
You... You wouldn't put yourself in danger again.
包里有什么
What's in there?
胸罩 内♥裤♥之类的东西
Bras, underpants, that sort of thing.
你要检查一下吗
Would you like to inspect it?
不 不 不用了
No, no, no, no.
算了... 没事
No, it's, uh... it's fine.
好吧
Right.
晚安 塞缪尔
Good night, Samuel.
晚安 伯蒂
Night, Birdie.
今天谁这么走运啊
Who's a lucky girl?
看看塞缪尔叔叔给你留了什么吧
Look what Uncle Samuel has left for you.
不饿吗
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表