剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
Now of course he maintains that he was only fishing yesterday,
我确定船中间那个洞
but I'm pretty certain it was his gaff
就是他的鱼钩... - 斯蒂德 你跟谁说话呢
that made that hole in the... - Who're you talking to, Steed?
我在自言自语
Ah, just airing a theory to myself.
这可是发疯的先兆啊 老弟
Ha! First sign of madness, mate.
长官 你不是要跟总督察碰面吗
I thought that you were meeting a CI, sir.
我正打算去呢 外面有点凉
Yeah, it's cooler than I thought.
佩若格琳
Peregrine?
莫里斯·邓内特的辩护律师称
Morris Dunnet's defense ran the line
艾琳可能是被她的学生杀害了
that Irene could have been murdered by one of her students.
"伤害了不止一个无辜的人"
"More than one innocent suffered."
给你 - 谢谢
Here you are. - Thanks.
你有个弟弟吧
You have a brother, don't you?
埃姆林
Emlyn.
莫里斯·邓内特暗示他和艾琳的消失有关
Morris Dunnet implicated him in Irene Dunnet's disappearance.
他声称吉他课结束后看到
He said that he caught Emlyn hanging around
埃姆林还在教室呆着 并且他很迷恋她
after his guitar lesson, that he was obsessed with her.
迷恋她的音乐 不是她本人
With her music, not her.
他只是喜欢听她演奏
He just loved to listen to her play.
大家都说埃姆林行动迟缓 脑子愚钝
People said that Emlyn was slow and stupid,
但是他以前很温柔
but he was gentle.
心地非常善良
A gentle soul.
以前
Was?
邓内特指控埃姆林之后
After Mr. Dunnet accused Emlyn,
人们不停骚扰他
people harassed him.
给他起难听的绰号♥
Called him terrible names.
唾骂他
Spat at him.
他困惑又害怕
He was confused, terrified.
最后卧轨自杀了
He stepped in front of a tram.
天呐
Oh.
奎恩小姐结婚前 我们就在她那里上课了
We'd had lessons with Miss Quinn even before she got married,
邓内特了解埃姆林
so Mr. Dunnet knew Emlyn.
他知道埃姆林人畜无害 就找他当替罪羊
He knew he was harmless, he just picked on him
是因为他知道埃姆林无力反击
because he knew he couldn't fight back.
苏西 麻烦现在过来一下
Come through now please, Suzie.
等等 你说邓内特女士的娘家姓什么
Hang on, what did you say Mrs. Dunnet's maiden name was?
对 艾琳是我妹妹
Yes, Irene was my sister.
你为何不告诉我们莫里斯·邓内特
Why didn't you mention that Morris Dunnet
是你的妹夫
was your brother-in-law?
因为我不想和那混♥蛋♥有任何牵扯
Because I don't want anything to do with that bastard.
他杀害了我的妹妹
He killed my beautiful sister,
我甚至没机会和她告别
and I never even got to say goodbye.
他杀妻的罪名并未成立 - 就是他杀的
He was acquitted of her murder. - Oh, he killed her.
大家都知道
Everyone knew it.
昨天却有人杀了他
And yesterday, somebody killed him.
很好
Good.
但不是我杀的
But it wasn't me.
我很多年没见他了
I hadn't seen him in years.
而且我一直在河上划船
And I was on the water the whole time.
但是我跟你说
But I tell you what.
我真想给杀他的人敬杯酒
I'd like to buy a drink for whoever did him in.
你怎么确定你妹妹是他杀的
What makes you so sure he did it?
陪审团可不这么觉得
'Cause a jury didn't seem to think so.
警探 我见过他怎么对待我妹妹
Because, Detective, I saw what he did to my sister.
我想尽办法让她远离他
And I did everything I could to get her away from him.
可他还是没放过她
But he got her in the end.
就像他老跟她说的那样
Like he always told her he would.
或许弗兰克偷了船 藏到河湾处
Maybe Frank stole the boat, hid it around the river bend,
再和苏西联手杀死莫里斯
and then he and Suzie murdered Morris.
但船中间被鱼钩弄出个洞
But then there's the gaff hole.
霍尔德斯托克女士也说看见弗兰克一直在划船
And Mrs. Holdstock swears that Frank stayed on the river
苏西也都待在房♥车附近
and Suzie stayed near the caravan.
佩若格琳
Peregrine?
我们为何要查他的案子 - 什么?
Why are we doing this? - What?
莫里斯·邓内特不是个好人
Morris Dunnet was an awful person.
他常年家暴艾琳并且杀了她
He abused Irene for years and then he killed her.
他被... - 我知道他被判无罪
He was... -Yes, I know he was acquitted.
但法律是法律 事实是事实
But there's the law and then there's what happened.
两者不总是等同的
And they're not always the same.
或许莫里斯就该被杀
Maybe Morris being killed is justice.
这不是正义
It's not justice.
我才不会为这种人辩护
Well, he's not the type of victim that I stand for.
只可惜 佩若格琳 我无权选择
Well, unfortunately, Peregrine, I don't have the luxury
调查哪些被害人
of choosing which victims that I stand for.
她现在依靠酒柜
She's been working her way
来走出伤痛
through the booze cabinet.
好吧
Okay.
亚伯拉罕和弗兰克可能是同谋
Maybe Abraham and Frank did it together.
嗯 - 甚至还有巴布斯参与
Mm. - Or with Babs.
为何用氯仿呢
Yeah, but why the chloroform?
现在有两名男性 凭亚伯拉罕·西佛的体格
'Cause two blokes, especially one the size of Abraham Sifo,
可以轻易制♥服♥莫里斯
could just easily overpower Morris.
实在是... - 实在说不通
Just... - Doesn't make sense?
你和莎莉看起来挺般配
You and Sally seem very suited.
是吗
Suited?
都是乡下孩子 勤劳靠谱
Both country kids, hardworking, reliable.
而且都有点...
Both a bit, you know...
保守吗 - 传统
Conservative? - Traditional.
无聊
Boring.
我觉得传统更好些 伯蒂
I prefer traditional, Birdie.
你们不是打算让我一人饮酒醉吧
Well, you're not gonna make me drink alone, are you?
我就不奉陪了
Ah, I think I'm fine.
我陪你喝
I'll have one.
传统乡村男孩这个时间应该上♥床♥睡觉了
Traditional country boys should be tucked up in bed at this hour.
你喝不喝
You in?
小酌几杯 无伤大雅
You know, I think I can handle a couple of drinks.
来吧 谁想跳舞啊
Come on, who wants to dance?
他喝了多少
How much has he had?
才第二杯
That's his second.
伯蒂 快来
Birdie, come on.
来嘛 伯蒂
Come on, Birdie.
你是在逗我吗
You've got to be joking.
哪有... 绝对没有 我认真的
Absolutely I am...I'm not. I'm not joking.
放这首歌♥时 你应该与我共舞的
You are expected to dance with me to this exact song.
斯蒂德警探 我只在极其特殊的情况下跳舞
Detective Steed, I dance in very specific circumstances,
尤其是在我伤心的时候
and I can assure you, not when I am this sad.
来嘛 - 不
Oh, go on. - No.
伯蒂 伤心时候才最应该跳舞
Birdie, that is exactly why you should dance.
我没事
I'm okay!
来吧
Come on.
好吧 行吧
Alright. Alright, fine!
来吧
Ah, yeah!
就是这样
That's it!
耶
Yeah!
加油 伯蒂
Go, Birdie!
我们得再请一位
We need one more!
不
Oh, no.
快来
Come on.
快来吧
Come on.
警局
肉馅薯饼 - 是的
Shepherd's pie. - Mm-hmm!
你可真是个小甜心
Aren't you a delicious little sweetie.
但斯蒂德不在这里
But I'm afraid Steed has vamooshed.
他人呢
Where?
我想你也能猜到吧
Your guess is as good as mine.
好吧
Right.
不过没关系
Well, never mind.
警长 这个你收下
Chief Superintendent, you have this.
不 这怎么好意思...
Oh, no, I could not possibly...
行 我先收下 我从小就见不得浪费粮食
Well, well, only because I was raised to hate waste.
他算是警♥察♥里很会跳舞的了
He's a surprisingly good dancer for a policeman.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表