剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
Virgil's birthday drinks!
他发现什么了吗
What did he find out?
维吉尔发现我是德国人 不是瑞士人
Virgil found out I'm German, not Swiss.
1938年世界杯后我就没喝这么醉过了
Look, I haven't been this drunk since the '38 World Cup.
因为我们首轮就输给了瑞士
Since we lost to the Swiss first round.
1938年 那年不是德国输给了瑞士吗
'38? What? Germany lost to the Swiss that year.
你有事藏着呢 伙计
You're hiding something, mate.
你是德国人吧 - 不 不不
Are you German? - No. No, no.
第二天早上 你说服迪米特里
So the next morning, you convinced Dimitri
在罗斯巴德见面 制♥造♥不在场证明
to meet you in Rosebud to establish an alibi.
你知道维吉尔会最先到
You drove to the pigeon club,
你便开车到赛鸽俱乐部
knowing that Virgil would be the first to arrive.
你担心维吉尔揭露你的秘密
You couldn't risk Virgil revealing your secret.
你用塞尔玛的鸟食噎死了他
And you choked Virgil with Thelma's seed.
然后你把羽毛黏在维吉尔身上
And then you glued and feathered Virgil
让人以为是梅尔文干的
to make it look like Melvin had done it.
你知道你干的事吧
You know what you've done.
你简直罪该万死
You don't deserve to live.
伯蒂 - 我只是奉命行事
Birdie. - I was following orders.
得了吧 - 伯蒂
Oh, spare me. -Birdie...
你纯粹是想杀人
You just couldn't stop killing.
那些受害者需要公道
These victims, they deserve justice.
我的亚历克斯也需要公道
And my Alex, he deserves justice.
伯蒂 我知道这或许是在讨公道
Birdie, I know this might feel like justice,
但办法还有很多 拜托 伯蒂
but there's a better way. Please, Birdie!
伯蒂 把枪放下
Birdie! Put the gun down!
他杀死维吉尔之后就回家了
After he killed Virgil, he went home.
鸽子回来后
And when his pigeon arrived,
他放好脚环 盖好时间戳
he stamped the ring in the clock.
他能篡改钟表时间 让它显示更早的时间
Which he'd managed to stop so it was an earlier time.
维吉尔被杀时 他就有了不在场证明
Which gave him an alibi for when Virgil was murdered.
这比我们最初想的还要复杂
There was a lot more to that than we first thought.
绝妙推理
Well done.
团队的力量
Oh. Team effort.
我该...
I should, um...
我该带伯蒂回家了
Yes, I should get Birdie home.
亚历山大 他是...
Alexander, he was...
她的爱人
The cock to her hen.
鸽子会在另一半离去后
Do pigeons re-partner when one of them...
寻觅新恋情吗
moves on?
终究会的
Eventually.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you so much for everything.
女人经常费力不讨好
Women work for nothing far too often.
确实如此 谢谢你
Yes, they do. Thank you.
现在工作的事情结束了
Now that the business side of things is over...
我能否邀请你共进晚餐呢
I was wondering if I might invite you to dinner.
感谢你的盛情邀请 可我...
Oh, that's a really lovely offer, but I'm...
你的心属于那个警探吧
That detective has your heart.
什么 不是
What?! N... No.
信息素骗不了人
Pheromones don't lie.
要是他在 你会分泌很多信息素
And when he's around, yours are intoxicating.
是吗
They are?
好吧 我好歹试过了
Oh, well! Worth a shot. Heh.
我应该考虑加入这里了
I shall be in touch about joining this place.
好啊
Good.
我哥哥唯一的朋友是个纳粹
My brother's only friend was a Nazi.
那他肯定也是
Of course he was.
伯蒂 节哀顺变
I'm so sorry, Birdie.
我和亚历山大曾深入敌军后方
Alexander and I were stuck behind enemy lines.
结果被困住了
We were trapped.
汉斯·艾因里希折磨了他四天
Hans Einrich had tortured him for four days.
他当时...
He was...
奄奄一息
He was dying.
我们放出的信鸽
And every carrier pigeon we released
都被纳粹士兵给射死了
was shot dead by a Nazi soldier,
同名荷兰舞♥女♥是刺探军事秘密的女间谍
玛塔·哈里除外
except Mata Hari.
它的胸口挨了一枪
And she was... She was shot in the breast,
右腿也被炸飞了
and her right leg was completely blown off,
但是它传达到了我们的密信
but she delivered our message.
敬玛塔·哈里
Here's to you, Mata Hari.
敬玛塔·哈里 - 对
To Mata Hari. -Yes.
还有亚历山大
And...to Alexander.
对 还有...
Yes, and to...
佩若格琳
Oh, Peregrine.
谢谢你阻止我做出
Oh, thank you for... For stopping me
一些我会后悔的事
doing something I would have regretted
我不想余生在悔恨中度过
because I don't need any more regrets.
我觉得你不是那种留有遗憾的人
I didn't think you were the type for regrets.
"Moj milosc"
Moj milosc.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
“我的挚爱”
"My love."
佩若格琳
Peregrine...
如果爱在咫尺
if it's within your grasp...
近在眼前 一定要牢牢把握
if love is there for the taking, you seize it.
不要等待缘分 因为它可能永远不会来到
Do not wait for a better day, because it may never come.
# 我们彼此渐近渐远 #
You and I travel to the beat of a different drum
# 难道你看不懂我心 #
Oh, can't you tell by the way I run
# 那你为何频送秋波 #
Every time you make you make eyes at me?
# 你哭泣又呻♥吟♥ #
You cry and moan
# 说我们会相爱 #
And say it will work out
# 我内心还有诸多疑虑 #
But, honey child, I've got my doubts
# 你所见只是冰山一角 #
You can't see the forest for the trees
# 请别误解 我毫无责备之意 #
So don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm knockin'
# 只是专情的男孩 #
It's just that I am not in the market
# 并非我心之所求 #
For a boy who wants to love only me
下集预告
这不正是医生所吩咐的吗
Didn't they say this is just what the doctor ordered?
钓到鱼了
What is it?
墨尔本就没有其他警探了吗
Are there no other detectives in Melbourne?
莫里斯·邓内特很招人膈应
Morris Dunnet was an awful person.
我才不会调查他的案子
He's not the type of victim that I stand for.
只可惜 佩若格琳 我无权选择
Well, unfortunately, Peregrine, I don't have the luxury
调查哪些被害人
of choosing which victims that I stand for.
看到了吗 - 嗯
See that? - Huh.
好 我会给你点空间的
Yes, I'll just give you some... Some space.
看我在大厅找到了谁
Look who I found in the foyer.
萨利 我感觉心都快跳出来了
Sally! Be still, my beating heart.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你和莎莉看起来挺般配
You and Sally seem very suited.
是吗 - 你们都有些...
Suited? - Both a bit...
保守吗 - 传统
Conservative? -Traditional.
来吧 谁想跳舞啊
Come on. Who wants to dance, huh? Ha!
佩若格琳 昨晚...
Peregrine, um, last night...
我没做什么吧
I didn't, um... I didn't do anything?
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表