剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
你真这么想吗 佩若格琳 我了解伊恩
You don't think? Peregrine, I know Ian.
我和他一起长大 拒绝他会招致复仇
I grew up with him. Rejected, he would lash out.
这只是你的感觉 不是证据
That's a feeling, not evidence.
我倒是能证明被拒绝是什么感受
I have pretty good evidence what it feels like to be rejected.
詹姆斯 我还想跟你在一起
James, I still want us.
无论过去 还是现在 我们相处得很好
We were... We are... We are great.
我们还能回到从前吗
Can't we go back to how things were before?
回到从前 那你何时嫁给我
Before, when... When you didn't want to marry me?
那不代表我不...
That doesn't mean that I don't...
阿詹
Jim.
你♥爸♥爸的儿子可比伊恩风光多了
Your dad's big toe has more class than Ian.
我们不是生来就有阶级的
We weren't raised to be like that.
没事 你们不需要道歉
No, please, neither of you need to apologize.
但是还是谢谢你们
But thank you.
谢谢你 莎莉
Thanks, Sally.
我之前都没跟你说你丈夫的事我有多惋惜
I never got a chance to say how sorry I was about your husband.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你挂念他
That's very kind of you.
你明天能来吗
Tomorrow, would you like to come?
伊恩这么快就不生我气了吗
Ian changed his mind about me fast.
不是伊恩邀请你
Ian's not asking you.
是我
I am.
那样的话 我就去
Oh, well, in that case, I'd love to.
照片给你
Ah, here are the photos.
我们尽力了
We've done what we can,
但是佩若格琳需要观察细致才能有所发现
but Peregrine will need eagle eyes to spot anything.
条纹泳装
实在时尚
祝好
贝吉
伯蒂·布林赛得小姐收
她昨天看起来如何
How did she seem yesterday?
伯蒂
Birdie.
她很理智 忙着办案呢
Like a sensible woman. She's keeping busy.
要我载你吗
Do you need a ride?
不用了 谢谢 我可是见过你开车的
No, thanks. I've seen the way you drive.
还以为你热爱冒险呢
Thought you liked taking risks.
慢慢来
Easy go.
爸 你退步很多啊
You're losing your touch, Dad.
那些柴火像是负鼠胡乱劈的
Looks like a blind possum chopped that.
你看看 你看看这小子
Oh, look at him, will you, eh?
在城里待了几年就不知天高地厚啦
Few years in the city, thinks he knows everything.
那是劳伦斯先生昨天劈的 小傻瓜
Mr. Laurence cut that yesterday, you clod.
把那些柴重劈过吧
Take it out again.
没问题 我会弄的
Yeah, alright, I'll get to it.
警♥察♥在呢
Ooh, policemen.
真是避无可避啊
Ooh, they're irresistible, aren't they?
照片给你
Here are your photographs.
我还给你带了些衣服
I also brought you some clothes
别穿得跟丘比特娃娃似的
that don't make you look like a kewpie doll.
谢啦
Oh, ta.
还有事需要帮忙吗
Now, is there anything else you need me to do?
你能帮我找出有作案动机的嫌犯吗
Well, can you find me a suspect who's got a motive for murder?
我相信你和那位伐木工先生
Well, I'm sure you and Mr. Lumberjack there
会想办法解决的
will work it out between you.
这些眼袋太明显了
Oh, these dreadful bags.
你确定没事吗
You sure you're alright?
帮我遮住下胎记吧
Just cover my birthmark, please.
在我脖子后面
On the back of my neck.
还挺小的
Oh! It's tiny.
但很丑 所以我都没怎么挽过头发
It's ugly. I almost never wear my hair up.
莎莉 把粉底给她
Pass her the foundation, Sally.
谢谢
Thank you.
稍等一下
Oh, excuse me.
她说肯定不是血迹
Ah, she says it's definitely not blood.
是某种毛细血管畸形
It's a capillary malformation of some kind.
她说是某种毛细血管畸形
She says it's a capillary malformation of some kind.
这种胎记通常称为葡萄酒色斑
A birthmark, commonly known as a port-wine stain.
非常少见 - 她说这种胎记
Very rare. - She says it's a birthmark,
通常称为葡萄酒色斑
commonly known as a port-wine stain.
她说维多利亚脖子上有几乎相同的标记
She says Victoria has an almost identical mark on her neck.
这是巧合吗
Could that be a coincidence?
不可能
No.
埃迪和维多利亚
What if they were brother and sister?
会不会是兄妹呢
Eddie and Victoria?
什么
What?
看他肩上的印记
This mark on his shoulder.
我以为是干的血迹 但其实是个胎记
I thought it was dried blood, but it's a birthmark.
维多利亚的脖子上也有极其类似的胎记
Victoria has an almost identical one on her neck.
这不代表他们是兄妹啊
That doesn't mean that they're siblings.
维奥莱塔说这钟胎记非常稀有
Violetta said that this birthmark is incredibly rare
通常是家族遗传
and often runs in families.
埃迪和维多利亚很有可能
It's more than likely that Eddie and Victoria
有位共同的家长
had one parent in common.
埃迪的母亲 她从未提过埃迪的父亲
Eddie's mum. She never said who Eddie's father was.
但是奥斯本先生一直
But Mr. Osborn, he always made sure
保障他们的住房♥ 还送埃迪上学
that they had somewhere to live and that Eddie went to school.
甚至给他生日礼物
Even got him birthday presents.
这是父亲才会做的
Like a father.
埃迪应该不知道
You know, Eddie couldn't have known.
我是说 天呐 他和维多利亚
I mean, he... God, he would never have with...
是没有结果的
with Victoria.
我想他应该是前两天才知道的
I don't think he had any idea until two days ago,
他不知怎么就知道了 然后去和维多利亚分手
when somehow, he found out and he broke it off
但是没告诉她原因
with Victoria without telling her why.
你知道吗 他在保护她
You know what? He was protecting her.
但或许还有人知道...
But if someone else knew...
或许伊恩没有因嫉妒而杀害埃迪
Maybe Ian didn't murder Eddie out of jealousy.
会不会是非常重视奥斯本家族纯正血统的某人
What if he was murdered by someone who values the purity
杀了埃迪呢
of the Osborn family line?
奥斯本太太 - 是你啊
Mrs. Osborn. - Oh!
我还想问点关于埃迪的问题
I've got a few more questions about Eddie.
婚车队伍马上要到了
The cars will be here in a moment.
你有想过自己的丈夫为何会厚待
Did you wonder why your husband was so good
一位未婚母亲和她的私生子吗
to an unmarried mother and her illegitimate son?
为何他会待他们如妻儿呢
Why he was so paternal?
你还是那么聪明 詹姆斯
You always were a clever boy, James.
这事您知道多久了
How long have you known?
自从他坚持让那个混♥蛋♥小子
Since his insistence that a bastard be allowed
跟我们的孩子扯上关系之后
to associate with our children.
他的将死之言无关紧要
His deathbed confession seemed hardly necessary.
真可悲 他是那么器重埃迪
He was so pathetically proud of Eddie.
赞赏他的农事才干
Proud of his farming ability.
还将玷污自己家族血统的穷小子
Proud of a guttersnipe who watered down
视为荣耀
his family's lineage.
这就是你杀害埃迪的原因吗
Is that why you killed Eddie?
你想维护家族声誉
To protect the family name?
你怎么能怀疑是我杀了他呢
Oh, you can't think that I would kill him...
还是说防止奥斯本家族遭受
Was it to protect the Osborns from the far greater scandal
埃迪和你女儿私奔丑闻的影响
of Eddie's and your daughter's plans to run away together?
维多利亚和埃迪要干嘛
Victoria and Eddie were what?
他们可是血亲
But they're half-siblings!
母亲
Mother?
母亲 你刚说埃迪是我的...
Mother, are you saying that Eddie is my...
没事 没事
Oh, come, come, come, come.
他和我 我们... - 木已成舟 覆水难收了
He and I, we... -What's done is done!
我们还要举♥行♥婚礼呢 - 什么
We've got a wedding to get to. - What?
你不会指望维多利亚能冷静下来继续完婚吧
You can't expect Victoria to just keep calm and carry on!
身为奥斯本家族的人
Victoria is an Osborn.
她知道自己的责任
She knows her duty.
何不听听她的想法呢
What about knowing her heart?
维多利亚 如果你不爱伊恩 可以不嫁给他
Victoria, you don't have to marry Ian if you don't love him.
什么爱情 维多利亚 多为家族考虑吧
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表