剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
牧师早上六点看见过埃迪
The Reverend saw Eddie at 6:00 AM.
这段路单程要花半小时
It's a 30-minute ride each way,
说明他是在六点半到七点半之间遇害的
so that means the murder must have happened between
六点半他从教堂回来
6:30 when he got back from the church
七点半他的尸体被发现
and 7:30, when his body was found.
那我父亲和劳伦斯就没有嫌疑
Which rules out my father and Laurence.
他们那时候还在砍柴
They were chopping wood together.
但是有三人在那段时间里多少独处过
But three people were alone for all or some of that hour.
奥斯本夫人 维多利亚 还有伊恩
Mrs. Osborn, Victoria, and Ian.
莎莉可能
Sally could have popped by
从隔壁过来捅死了埃迪
from next door and stabbed Eddie.
我查过了 莎莉和卡拉瑟斯家的厨师
I checked. Sally and the Carruthers cook
整个上午都在装饰婚礼蛋糕
were decorating the wedding cake all morning.
既然我们陷入僵局了
Well, since we're at an impasse,
詹姆斯 我之前是想说...
James, what I meant when I said that I...
我知道
Yes.
谢谢你 佩若格琳 我想后面我能搞定
Thank you, Peregrine. I think I can manage from here.
还有 愿你平安返回墨尔本
Oh, and travel safe back to, ah, Melbourne.
墨尔本 - 对
Melbourne? - Yes.
你不能让费雪小姐脏兮兮地回去
You can't send Ms. Fisher back so muddy.
我带了些备用衣服
I have some spare clothes I brought with me.
你真贴心 莎莉 谢谢
Oh, that's very kind, Sally. Thank you.
我是伴娘
I'm maid of honor.
我在这边帮维多利亚
I'm staying over to help Victoria.
我很喜欢婚礼
Ah. I love a wedding.
这件可以吗
Will this suit?
很漂亮
It's lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
我猜阿詹是个不错的上司吧
I imagine Jim's a nice boss.
他不是我上司
Oh, he's not my boss.
我跟他地位相当
He and I, we're on an equal footing.
这衣服真时髦
That's so modern.
但愿埃迪的死没有让新娘太难过
I hope that Eddie's murder hasn't upset the bride too much.
她还好
Oh, not too much.
维多利亚向来冷静
Victoria's a very calm person.
她怎么能这样
How could she?
她毁了我的婚礼
She's ruined my wedding!
可恶的美发师
The wretched hairdresser.
今早的事故让她害怕不已
She's hysterical. She's refusing to come out
就不愿意过来了
because of this morning's incident.
天呐
Oh, dear.
那些媒体人真是多舌
Oh, how the chattering classes love to chatter.
没见过人死吗
As if people don't die all the time!
我们要不另找位美发师呢
Perhaps we can find another hairdresser.
这么晚了 上哪儿找呢
Where are we going to find another one at this late hour?
我就是美发师
I'm a hairdresser.
这次我开得快吗
So how'd I do this time?
估计飙到九十码了
Topped 90, I reckon.
看来你的建议真管用
Oh, your advice paid off.
很高兴能帮到你
Oh, glad I could be of assistance.
还有什么需要帮忙的吗
Now, anything else I can do for you?
说不定呢
Well, maybe.
但你应该有我的地址吧
I believe you have my address.
这样...
Something like...
行吗
that?
完美
Perfect.
你们去哪里度蜜月
So where are you honeymooning?
曼利海滩 伊恩想去那里
Manly. Ian wants to go to the beach.
真好
Ooh!
再喷点发胶就好了
Just needs a bit of hair spray.
发胶就在那边
Just over there somewhere.
我想你结婚后
And I suppose when you marry,
奥斯本家和卡拉瑟斯家的农场就会合并吧
the Osborn and Carruthers family farms will merge?
我弟弟可能不会同意
My brother might object.
他才刚继承我父亲的农场
He only just inherited the farm from our father.
你不想继承遗产吗
Oh, you didn't want it?
继承
Want it?
什么意思
Whatever do you mean?
劳伦斯才能继承家庭农场
Laurence inherited the family farm,
我父亲去世后 伊恩也会继承我们家的农场
just as when our father passes away, Ian will inherit ours.
那你们女孩能的得到什么呢
But what about the girls? What do you get?
得到婚姻啊
We get married.
你觉得怎么样
Do you like it?
非常漂亮
It's perfect.
我还从没盘过长发呢
It feels so unusual to have it up.
但我觉得婚礼那天是该做点
But I think for my wedding day, it's good to do something
特别的事
a bit more special.
伊恩肯定会很惊喜的
And it'll be such a surprise for Ian.
你没走啊
You're still here.
我现在是维多利亚的美发师
You're looking at Victoria's new hairdresser.
辛亏我多才多艺
Lucky I'm a woman of many talents.
这些是我在她的废纸篓里找到的
I found these in her waste paper basket.
为何她要订两张去伦敦的票
Why would she have booked two tickets to London
而且选在她和伊恩去曼利度蜜月那天
on the same day that her and Ian are meant to be going to Manly?
可能维多利亚不是给她和伊恩订的
Maybe they weren't booked for Victoria and Ian.
而是给她和埃迪订的票
Maybe they were booked for Victoria and Eddie.
有外遇
An affair?
埃迪打算和维多利亚私奔去伦敦的话
If Eddie and Victoria were planning to run away to London,
那他肯定需要护照和钱
Eddie would need a passport and money.
我正好在他房♥间找到了这些
And I found those in Eddie's room.
但埃迪跟她分手的话 维多利亚她...
But if Eddie broke it off, I mean, perhaps Victoria...
爱情失落女 必怀报复心
Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.
她必定会用自己的方式处理
Well, she certainly likes to get her own way.
你干嘛不早点给我看这些
Why didn't you tell me about these earlier?
在你本该离开的时候吗
Earlier, when you were supposed to be leaving?
确实 那样你早就走了
Yes, that certainly would have sent you on your way.
我在这里能帮到你
Well, it's a good thing I stayed,
因为我们现在找到嫌犯和作案动机了
because now we have a suspect and motive.
要是伊恩已经知道埃迪和维多利亚的事呢
You know, what if Ian found out about Eddie and Victoria?
你是不是很讨厌他
You really don't like him, do you?
小学期间他就常常欺负埃迪
Oh, he bullied Eddie all the way through primary school
在我长得比他壮前 他也欺负过我
and me too, until I got bigger than him.
但这不代表他就是杀人犯啊
That doesn't make him a murderer.
凶器是他的
The murder weapon belonged to him.
他的指关节断裂了
And he's got split knuckles,
埃迪脸上还有瘀伤
and Eddie had bruises on his face.
某人似乎怒不可遏就动手了
It sounds like someone was angry.
伊恩 你的指关节
Your knuckles, Ian.
不是因为修围栏弄的吧
Have another think about how you split them.
你凭什么这么说
Who do you think you are?
我知道你痛恨埃迪 还打伤了他
I know you hated Eddie. I know you bashed him.
现在我怀疑是你杀了他
Now I'm thinking that you killed him.
我都没碰过他
I never touched him.
警♥察♥最清楚杀人嫌犯怎么撒谎了
Police love it when murder suspects lie.
好吧 行 是我打的
Okay, alright, yes.
我看到那可恶的乡巴佬跟我未婚妻眉来眼去
I saw that grubby little oik making eyes at my fiancée,
所以我便教训他一顿 那怂包都没敢还手
so I taught him a lesson and the coward didn't even fight back.
我是打了他 但没杀他
It was just a thrashing. I didn't kill him.
我现在能以故意伤人和伪造证据
I could arrest you right now for assault
两项罪名逮捕你
and giving false evidence.
你以为你有警徽和警枪
Think you've made yourself, don't you, Steed?
就不得了吗 斯蒂德
With your badge and your gun.
你不过是个废柴老农的
But you're still just the jumped-up sprog
农民儿子罢了
of a useless farmhand.
那你呢 伊恩
Whereas you, Ian,
你可是高人一等
you're all class.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
既然伊恩揍过埃迪 说明他出过气了
If Ian bashed Eddie, he'd already taught him the lesson.
干嘛还要杀他
Why kill him?
我觉得他不知道另外两人的私奔计划
I don't think he knew about their London plans.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表