剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
Nominated for an Academy Award,
她本来该赢下的
and she should've won it, too.
我 听说她已经息影了
I, I understood that she had retired from acting.
没错
Mm, that's right, uh,
五年前她在拍希区柯克电影
she was injured during the shooting of a movie
的时候受伤了
with Hitchcock five years ago.
之后她就搬去了一个叫陶利的地方
And then she moved somewhere called Tawleigh?
德文郡的那个 对吧
In"Devon- shier, "is that right?
可她依旧是我们的客户 而且告诉你吧
But she was still our client, and for what it's worth,
她都要考虑复出了
she was talking about making a comeback. Mm.
那你为什么来这里呢 舒尔茨先生
So why are you here, Mr. Schultz?
显然是来参加葬礼的
For the funeral, obviously.
我一听到消息就上了飞机
I got on a plane the moment I heard.
真是迅速
Mm, so quickly, yes.
但我们想做的不止这些
But we want to do more than that.
我希望你能协助
We want you to help the police
警方调查
with their investigation.
我们威廉姆·莫里斯公♥司♥
We at William Morris,
不会让凶手逍遥法外的
we're not gonna let the killer get away with this.
但是警方
PUND: Well, the police,
也许不希望外界干预调查
they may not welcome outside intervention, it's.
您在他们那里肯定大名鼎鼎 庞德先生
I'm sure they know your reputation, Mr. Pund,
他们肯定会非常欢迎你的
and they'll welcome you with open arms. Oh...
我们会按正常价付你费用
We'll pay your usual fee.
你可以 让你助理联♥系♥
You can, uh, put your assistant in touch
我们财务部
with our finance department.
梅丽莎是我有幸见过的最善良
: Melissa was one of the kindest and most considerate people
最体贴的人之一 我合伙人也认同
I ever had the privilege to meet, and my partners agree.
我们觉得我们欠她这个调查
We feel we owe this to her.
你意下如何
What do you say?
一是你让我快乐 二是你让我自♥由♥
♪One is you make me happy, two is you set me free♪
摆脱一切阻碍 做我自己的事
♪From all the things that held me back from just being me♪
谢谢你的甜蜜
♪Thank you for all the sweetness♪
现在我终于可以呼吸
♪Now I can finally breathe♪
现在我终于可以呼吸 但是亲爱的 你看不到吗
♪Now I can finally breathe, but, baby, don't you see?♪
我还是会感到沮丧 这我不会骗人
♪I still get frustrated, I can't lie♪
当你继续做我不喜欢的事
♪When you keep on doing things I don't like♪
我讨厌你的朋友
♪And I hate your friends♪
讨厌你的情绪
♪And I hate your moods♪
我不该爱你 但我有21个理由
♪And Ishouldn't love you, but I got 21 reasons♪
爱你的理由
♪Why Ido, do, do, do, do, do♪
爱你的理由
♪Do, do, do, do, do, do, do♪
我有21个爱你的理由
♪I got 21 reasons why I do, do, do, do♪
爱你的理由
♪Do, do, do, do, do♪
爱你的理由
♪Do, do, do, do♪
我有21个爱你的理由
♪I got 21 reasons why I do♪
三是你抱我的方式 这就是我在等待的
♪Three is the way you hold me, that's what I waited four♪
你从没学过开车吗 庞德先生
MISS CAIN: Did you never learn to drive, Mr. Pund?
我对开车不感兴趣 凯恩小姐
Oh, I've no appetite for it, Miss Cain.
在我看来
Often seemed to me we live in a world
我们生活在一个过于匆忙的世界
that's in too much of a hurry.
这就是改变的速度 -是 但不只是汽车
The pace of change. : Yeah, and not just cars.
还有 冰箱 洗衣机
I mean, it's fridges, washing machines,
电视 电♥话♥
televisions, telephones.
现在还有这些新电脑
And now these new computers.
我不喜欢机器
I do not like machines.
你可以说是机器
You could say it was the machines
帮我们赢得了战争
that won us the war.
喷火式战斗机 雷达
The Spitfire, radar.
但在我看来 纳粹主义本身也是一台机器
But Nazism itself was a machine, so it always seemed to me.
你是说 没有人性吗
You mean, with no humanity?
没错
Exactly.
这个时代越是机械化
The more mechanical the age,
就越不可避免的
inevitably, it becomes
缺少人性
less humane.
苏珊
Susan.
真高兴你来了
So glad you've come.
真不知道怎么感谢你才好
I can't tell you how grateful I am.
希望我能帮的上忙
I just hope I can help.
我带你去你房♥间吧
Well, I'll show you to your room. Oh
我找人帮你把行李拿上去
I'll get someone to bring your luggage up.
谢谢 -请
Thank you. Please.
这是你的狗吗 -不是
Is this your dog? LAWRENCE: No.
蔡司是 是塞西莉的狗
That's Chase- - he's Cecily's.
可怜的狗子
Oh, poor dog.
艾登如何了
How's Aiden?
对他来说太可怕了
Ah, it's awful for him.
我们说什么做什么都帮不上忙
There's nothing we can say or do.
我能见见他吗
Am I gonna be able to see him?
当然可以 我已经告诉他你要来了
Yeah, of course- - I've told him you're coming.
他想跟你谈谈 还有丽莎
He wants to talk to you; and Lisa,
塞西莉的姐姐 她会跟我们一道吃午餐
Cecily's sister- - she's joining us for lunch.
好
Right.
那边就是仓枭楼
Uh, that wing is Barn Owl.
你的房♥间在月光花楼
We've put you in Moonflower.
希望你喜欢 -当然
Hope that's all right. : Oh, yes.
真漂亮
Oh! That's pretty.
它放这儿好久了
Ah, it's been there forever.
是一枚胸针 爱尔兰胸针
It's a figeen, a sort of Irish brooch.
那是弗兰克·帕里斯住过的房♥间
That's the room Frank Parris stayed in.
我们不再把它用作卧室了 现在是储物间
Um, we don't use it as a bedroom anymore it's just storage.
除了主楼梯 还有别的路可以上来吗
Is there any way up here apart from the main stairs?
有 走廊尽头有一部电梯
Yeah, there's a lift to the far end.
可以直接到酒吧
Takes you down to the bar.
那边有个防火梯
And there's a fire escape that way.
可以直接到楼外面
Leads directly outside.
好了
Here you go.
你先收拾一下吧 -谢谢
I'll leave you to freshen up. SUSAN: Thank you.
我们10分钟后吃午餐好吗 -好
Shall we say lunch in ten? Fine.
还有件事
Uh, look, uh, there's something else
我应该说的 算是给你提个醒吧
I should mention, perhaps by way of a warning.
丽莎说话很直
Uh, Lisa can be rather direct.
这应该是随了她母亲
In that respect, she takes after her mother.
波林呢
Where is Pauline?
她在家 她 她特别担心
She's at home...- she's, uh, she's terribly worried.
我们俩都是
We both are.
尽量往好处想
Try to stay positive.
可能最后什么事都没有
There might be a perfectly innocent answer.
答案在书里
The answer's in the book.
爸爸 -我天
Daddy! Oh, my God.
走了 爸
ROXANA: Come on, Dad.
你好
Hello.
你一定就是丽莎吧 -没必要问你是谁了
You must be Lisa. No need to ask who you are.
我父亲一直不停的说起你
My father won t stop talking about you.
我们已经点了套餐
: Oh. We've ordered the set menu.
希望你喜欢
Hope that's all right.
好啊 -房♥间如何
Oh, perfect. How's the room?
非常舒服 谢谢
It's really comfortable, thank you.
你在希腊开酒店的
You've a hotel in Greece?
对 我和我男友安德里亚斯合开的
Uh, yes, I run it with my partner, Andreas.
他怎么没来呢
Surprised he didn't come, too.
他太忙
He's busy.
我好像看到艾登了 他住在酒店吗
I think I just saw Aiden- - does he live in the hotel?
不住 他在附近有个小屋
No, he has a cottage in the grounds.
我以前住那的
I used to live there.
但他和塞西莉在一起后我就搬了出来
But I moved out when he and Cecily got together.
你和你妹妹一起管理酒店吗
You run the hotel with your sister?
可以这么说吧
Well, you could say that, yes.
我是总经理 塞西莉负责财务
I'm general manager, and Cecily does the accounts.
艾登呢
And Aiden?
公♥关♥
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表