剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
And this is when we get
《费加罗的婚礼》了
to"The Marriage of Figaro. "
弗兰克说那晚他要去看歌♥剧
Frank said he was going to see the opera that night,
但并没有上演
but it wasn't on.
艾伦也把这一点写进了书里
And Alan put it into his book, too.
为什么
Why?
因为要举办婚礼吗
It, it has a wedding in it?
不止如此 劳伦斯
It's more than that, Lawrence.
这就是整个谋杀的重点所在
It's what this whole thing has been about.
控制
Control.
这部歌♥剧是个喜剧 讲了一对新婚夫妇的故事
The opera's a comedy: it's about a couple getting married.
里面的坏人是个贵族
The villain is an aristocrat
要强迫他们其中一人在新婚之夜
who tries to force one of them to sleep with him
跟他上♥床♥
on their wedding night.
你是说 -弗兰克·帕里斯知道这部歌♥剧
You're saying that, that...Frank Parris knew the opera,
当他好巧不巧 在艾登的
and when he bumped into Aiden,
结婚前夜撞见他时
quite by chance, on the eve of his wedding,
他突然心生歹计
he had a nasty idea.
他也想这么对待艾登
He would do exactly the same thing to Aiden.
弗兰克认出了他
Frank recognized him.
他知道艾登的过去
He knew Aiden s past
这让他拥有了对他的控制权
And that gave him complete power.
他打算强迫艾登和他上♥床♥
He would force Aiden to have sex with him.
但艾伦·康威为什么会在书中写到歌♥剧呢
So, why did Alan Conway put the opera in his book?
艾伦十分了解弗兰克
SUSAN: Well, Alan knew Frank well.
他一定是猜到发生了什么
So he must have guessed what happened,
把《费加罗的婚礼》作为线索
and included "The Marriage of Figaro"
放入其中 -我妻子昨日被发现身亡
as a clue. AIDEN: My wife was found dead yesterday.
我深深爱着她
I was in love with her.
我不想再听你胡言乱语
I don't have to listen to any more of this.
我觉得你想听
Oh, I think you do.
弗兰克甚至假装自己房♥卡坏了
Frank even pretended that his key was broken,
当着你未婚妻的面把它递给了你
and he passed it to you right in front of your wife- to- be.
这是给你的
This is for you.
打不开门
It's not working.
你在稍晚时候 用那张房♥卡进入了他的房♥间
SUSAN: The key for you to come to his room later that night.
但他并不知道
But he didn't realize you'd decided
你已经不打算玩他的游戏了
you weren't going to play his game.
他对你来说是个危险
He was a danger to you.
而你打算除掉他
And you were going to get rid of him.
你还决定栽赃到斯蒂凡身上
You also decided that you were going to frame Stefan.
你一定早知道他赌债的事
You must have known about his gambling debts.
所以你确保他那晚睡得很深沉
So, you made sure he didn't wake up that night.
也许我酒喝太多
STEFAN: Maybe I drank too much wine
喝断片了
and it knocked me out.
所以你给他下药了
SUSAN: So you drugged him.
塞西莉在服用安♥眠♥药♥
Cecily was taking sleeping pills.
这才是让他断片儿的原因
That's what knocked him out,
不是酒精
not the alcohol.
紧接着到了午夜 你扮成斯蒂凡
And then, when midnight came, you dressed up as Stefan,
你拿上他的工具箱
you carried his toolbox.
但首先 你得确保有目击证人
But first, you made sure you'd have a witness.
你只用了几秒钟的时间
It would've only taken you a few seconds
就进入12号♥房♥间
to get into room 12.
然后呢
And then?
然后你把弗兰克·帕里斯砸死了
And then you hammered Frank Parris to death.
不
No.
我建议你什么都别说 麦克尼尔先生
I would advise you not to say anything, Mr. MacNeil.
听他把话说完
You listen to what she has to say.
谢谢你 警司
Thank you, Detective Superintendent,
但事情并没有就此结束
but that wasn't the end of it.
进入斯蒂凡的房♥间对你而言易如反掌
SUSAN: Would've been easy for you to get into Stefan's room.
你应该有万♥能♥钥♥匙♥ 或者拿了他的
Presumably, you had a master key, or maybe you just took his.
你把从弗兰克·帕里斯
You hid the money
钱包里翻出的钱藏在他房♥间
that you'd found in Frank Parris's wallet
还用你从塞西莉那
and you left bloodstains
偷来的钢笔留下了血迹
using the fountain pen that you'd stolen from Cecily.
太疯狂了 斯蒂凡是我的朋友
This is all crazy- - Stefan was my friend.
这也是假话
That's not true, either.
你们曾经是朋友
He may have been, once.
但这在你发现
But not once you found out
他和你妻子有染之前
that he was having a relationship with your wife.
什么
What?
对 很抱歉告诉你 劳伦斯
SUSAN: Yes, I'm sorry to break it to you, Lawrence,
还有你 波林
and to you, Pauline.
塞西莉一直很喜欢斯蒂凡
Cecily was always fond of Stefan.
他们一向那么亲密
They were always so close.
他们的感情很可能始于
I mean, it's possible the affair started
她遇到艾登之前
long before she met Aiden.
当然 她得瞒着您二位
But of course, she had to keep it from you.
他是个移♥民♥
He was an immigrant.
还有犯罪记录
He had a criminal record.
是塞西莉
LIAM: It was Cecily.
树林里的那个人
In the wood.
没错 利亚姆
Yes, that's right, Liam.
你以为是斯蒂凡和丽萨
SUSAN: You assumed it was Stefan and Lisa.
你从没想过
It never occurred to you
他可能跟两姐妹都发生过关系
that he might be involved with both sisters.
这才是你解雇他的真正原因吧 丽萨
SUSAN: That's the real reason you fired him, isn't it, Lisa?
你发现了
You found out.
我不相信 我也不会相信的
Look, I don't believe it- I won't believe it.
塞西莉不是那种人
Cecily wasn't like that.
恐怕证据
SUSAN: I'm afraid the evidence
就在你眼前 劳伦斯
is right in front of your eyes, Lawrence.
你的外孙女罗克珊娜
Your granddaughter, Roxana.
她长得像艾登吗
Does she look anything like Aiden?
还是她让你想起其他人
Or does she remind you of someone else?
斯蒂凡 我天啊
Stefan oh, my God.
你让他在监狱里无辜呆了七年
He's spent seven years in jail because of you!
他认罪了
He confessed!
那都是因为你逼他认罪的
Yes, he confessed because you made him confess,
你别向找借口了
and you're gonna have to live with that.
但即使带现在
But even now,
他还在保护塞西莉
he's protecting Cecily.
他没告诉我实情 却说了一些很奇怪的话
He didn't tell me the truth, but he said something quite strange.
我生命中唯一的光明
The one brightness in my life,
我希望的曙光 被从我身边夺走
the one dawn that gives me hope, has been taken from me.
塞西莉为她孩子取了名字
Cecily chose the name of her child.
罗克珊娜在罗马尼亚是个常见的名字
Roxana is quite a common name in Romanian.
它的意思是光明
It means brightness.
或是曙光
Or dawn.
至少在这一场悲剧后
At least there's one good thing that's left
还留下了这样的美好
out of all this.
希望对二老也是个慰藉
I hope it's a consolation to you.
是你杀了塞西莉
You killed Cecily.
你把她带到树林里勒死了她
You took her to the woods and you strangled her!
我不想那么做的
I didn't want to.
我爱她
I loved her.
我试着去爱她
I tried to love her.
但她在那本破书里看出了端倪
But she saw something in that stupid, stupid book that...
她打算说出来
And she was going to tell.
你真是个恶人
You're an evil man.
真是个十恶不赦的混♥蛋♥
You are a wicked, evil man!
看来这次真的该说再见了
I really do think it is goodbye this time.
你在里面的表现 简直就是大♥师♥课 苏珊
Watching you, it was a master class, Susan.
你绝对不需要我帮忙
You certainly have no need of me.
然而
And yet
怎么了
What?
艾伦·康威 把他的书献给
Alan Conway, he dedicated his book
弗兰克和里奥
to Frank and Leo.
他也致敬了《费加罗的婚礼》 但是
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表