剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah, he, he came here, asking questions.
跟每个人都聊了
He talked to everyone.
他说是为了写作做的研究
He said it was for research.
谁来了呀 妈
DEREK: Who is it, Mum?
苏珊·赖兰 你认识吧 -认识
This is Susan Ryeland, you know? : Oh, yeah.
她在帮警♥察♥找 -你好
She's helping the police with their...Oh, hello.
麦克尼尔太太
...finding Mrs. MacNeil.
是 有什么消息吗
Yeah, is there any news?
没 还没有呢
SUSAN: Uh, no, I'm afraid not.
她刚在问艾伦·康威的事
She were just asking about Alan Conway.
那个作家 我不喜欢他
The writer? Didn't like him.
我想问你的就是这事
Well, that's what I wanted to ask you.
他来这里到底发生了什么
What actually happened when he came here?
艾伦把跟所有人的对话都录音 唯独没录你
Alan recorded his conversations with everyone else, except you.
为什么呢
Why was that?
这很容易解释 我没让他录
Well, that's easy to explain- - I didn't let him.
房♥子真漂亮 你们住很久了吗
ALAN: Well, it's a, a lovely house have you been here long?
我跟我丈夫结婚后就住这里了
GWYNETH: My husband and I first lived here when we were married.
德里克 那你打出生就住这里了
So, Derek, you have been here your whole life.
不好意思 康威先生 你这是干嘛
Excuse me, Mr. Conway, what are you doing?
叫我艾伦就好
No, Alan, please.
我只想录下来
I just thought I'd record this.
别了 我不希望你录音 -不好意思
Oh, no, I, I'd prefer if you didn't. Sorry?
我不想被录音
I, I don't want to be recorded.
就给我一人听的 我记性特别差
Well, it's just for me- - I have a terrible memory.
跟你说实话吧 我完全不想
I don't really want to talk about what happened at all,
谈发生的事
if you want the honest truth.
而且我也觉得你不该拿这事来写
And I, I don't think you should be writing about it, either.
不是吧 格温妮丝
Seriously, Gwyneth?
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go.
怪不得他把你们写书里了
SUSAN: Well, that explains why he put you in the book.
他也把艾登写进去了 对吧
He did that to Aiden, didn't he?
所有惹到他的人他都写了 抱歉
He did it to anyone who annoyed him- - I'm sorry.
这不是你的错 亲爱的
It's not your fault, dear.
有些人就是不懂礼貌
Some people just don't know how to behave.
还有件事我想问一下
There was one other thing I wanted to ask you.
我想知道你们认不认识马丁和乔安娜·韦伯斯特
I wonder if you know Martin and Joanne Webster.
他们就住前面
They just live up the road.
认识 他俩我们都认识 这对夫妻蛮奇怪的
Yeah, we know them all right- - the odd couple.
完全同意
You can say that again.
来这住了20年
Been here 20 years,
从没邀请过我们去他们家
never once invited us into their house.
本以为他们会
GWYNETH: And you'd think they'd be
更好客些呢
more hospitable.
他跟我们很熟的 经常出入酒店
He knows us well enough, he was always in and out of the hotel.
我还帮他卸过货
I used to help unload his vans.
不好意思 你们说的是马丁·韦伯斯特吗
SUSAN: I'm sorry, we're, we're talking about Martin Webster?
是啊 他在伍德布里奇开了家洗衣店
Yeah, he's got a laundry business in Woodbridge.
以前负责清洗酒店所有的床单和毛巾
He used to do all the sheets and towels at the hotel.
以前
Used to?
塞西莉跟他闹翻了
Cecily fell out with him.
就不再用他家了
She stopped using them.
我捋一下
Let me get this straight.
马丁·韦伯斯特是弗兰克·帕里斯
Martin Webster was the brother- in- law
的妹夫 而且还认识
of Frank Parris, and he also knew
塞西莉·特雷赫恩
Cecily Treherne?
当然认识了 但是
Mm, course he knew her, but...
他俩肯定不是朋友
They definitely weren't friends.
马丁
SUSAN: Martin.
不是说了不让你再来了么
I thought we asked you not to come back here.
你早就认识塞西莉·特雷赫恩
You knew Cecily Treherne.
打过几次照面
I met her a few times.
你知道她失踪了
You do know she's disappeared.
大家都知道呀
Everyone knows that.
说实话 我们都有点
In fact, we re all getting a bit fed up
受够这事了
with it, to be honest.
她以前用你家的洗衣服务
She used to use your laundry service.
你俩还吵过架 -是的
The two of you argued. Yes.
因为什么吵
Why?
我觉得这不关你事
I really don't think that's any of your business.
而且我们已经说的够多了
And you and I have spoken enough.
她怎么老来啊
Why does she keep coming here?
好问题
That's a good question.
我觉得她有点过度执着这事了
I think she's becoming a bit obsessed about it all.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
你是想让我做点什么是吗
You want me to do something about it?
不是
: No.
别担心 亲爱的
Look, don't worry about it, dear.
她对我们一无所知
She doesn't know anything about us,
也不会查出什么来的
and she's not gonna find out anything, either.
我会确保这点
I'll make sure of that.
苏珊
LAWRENCE: Susan.
我都不知道你回来了
I didn't realize you were back.
吓了我一跳 -抱歉
You made me jump. I'm sorry.
发生那种事之后 这条走廊
After what happened, this, uh, this whole corridor
确实有点吓人
can be a bit unnerving.
你要看下12号♥房♥吗 -不是
Do you want to look at room 12? Uh, no.
里面没什么好看的
Nothing much in there.
伦敦直之行如何
How was London?
其实还挺有用的
Uh, actually it was useful.
我拿到了艾伦所有笔记
Uh, I got all of Alan's notes
还有他对你和其他所有人
and the interviews that you did,
的采访
and everyone else.
那你来这儿干嘛
And what are you doing here?
我想搞清楚些事
I'm trying to work something out.
弗兰克·帕里斯遇害那晚
Derek Endicott was on reception the night
德里克·恩迪科特在前台值夜班
that Frank Parris was killed.
他听到狗叫 然后上了楼
He heard the dog bark and he came up the stairs.
就在那时候他看到走廊上
SUSAN: That was when he saw a figure
出现个身影 他以为是斯蒂凡
in the corridor, someone he thought was Stefan.
他是这么跟警方说的
That's what he told the police.
是 可德里克
Yes, but it would've taken Derek
从狗窝到走廊
less than five seconds
只需要不到五秒钟时间
to get from the dog basket into the corridor,
就这么短的时间里
and by that time,
斯蒂凡就已经消失了
Stefan had already disappeared.
或者他进房♥间里了 他有钥匙 -没错
Or he'd already gone into the room, he had a key. Yes.
嗯 斯蒂凡有所有房♥间的钥匙
Yes, Stefan had a key for all the rooms.
没错 但那之后会发生什么呢
Yeah, but what happened after that?
如果一个根本不认识的
I mean, what would you do if a complete
陌生人进到你房♥间 你会做什么
stranger came into your room?
我会大声呼救
I'd shout for help.
那为什么德里克什么都没听到
So why didn't Derek hear anything?
弗兰克·帕里斯可能睡着了
Frank Parris could've been asleep.
这样的话 斯蒂凡就没必要杀他呀
In which case, Stefan wouldn't have needed to kill him.
他只要拿钱走人就行
He could've just taken the money and left.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
就想说这里发生的事
Just that whatever happened here,
并非我们所想的那样
it wasn't what we think.
还有 狗开始为什么会叫呢
And for that matter, why did the dog bark in the first place?
恐怕帮不到你
: I'm, I'm afraid I can't help you.
其实 也许你可以
Actually, maybe you can.
我听过录音了
I listened to the recordings,
塞西莉说了件事
and there's something that Cecily said.
他不是酒店员工里唯一的青年犯
He wasn't the only young offender working in the hotel.
我父亲当时在推行一个项目
My father was running a program.
所以你还请了哪些年轻罪犯
So, what other offenders did you have working here?
我觉得不该透露这些信息
I don't think I should be sharing that information.
劳伦斯 我在帮你找塞西莉
Lawrence, I'm trying to help you find Cecily.
唯一能找到她的办法就是了解她知道什么
The only way I can do that is to know what she knew.
那么
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表