剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
PR.
哦
Right.
对 他和一个孩子在一起
Yes, he was, uh, with a child.
罗克珊娜
Roxana.
对她来说特别难 妈妈不在身边
This is very hard for her, missing her mother
她刚8岁
She's just turned eight.
8岁了
Eight?
塞西莉结婚时就已经怀上她了
Cecily was already expecting when she got married.
但艾登就这样
But that's Aiden for you.
凡事快人一步
Fast mover.
没必要这样
No need to be like that.
你知道我对他什么感觉艾德娜
Well, you know how I feel about him, Daddy.
看来你不怎么喜欢他
I take it you're not his number- one fan.
关于艾登你需要知道的一件事就是
Well, the one thing you need to know about Aiden
当塞西走进他的生活时 他就中了头奖
is, he hit the jackpot when Cess walked into his life.
工作 家庭 这间酒店
Job, family, this hotel.
他唾手可得
He had it all handed to him on a plate.
这么说不公平 艾登在他们认识时
LAWRENCE: That's not fair- Aiden was working
是个房♥产经纪人 而且很成功
as an estate agent when they met, and a very successful one.
他在贝斯沃斯有自己的公♥寓♥
He had his own flat in Bayswater.
对于一个才20多岁的年轻人来说已经算不错了
Not bad for a young man not even out of his 20s.
而且他在这工作做的也很好
And he does a brilliant job here.
他就是会笑
: Well, he smiles nicely.
而且四处溜达忙着交朋友
And he swans around making friends.
如果他能真做点什么就好了
Would be nice if he actually did any work.
你觉得你妹妹发生了什么
What do you think's happened to your sister?
我觉得他们吵架了 所以她离家出走了
I think they've had a row and she's gone off.
你是这么跟警♥察♥说的吗
Is that what you told the police?
他们没找到她 警♥察♥什么都不知道
They haven't found her- the police don't know anything.
就像她一贯的作派
And it'd be just like her, wanting to be
想成为瞩目的焦点 -根本不是这么回事
the center of attention. LAWRENCE: That's not true at all.
你不了解她 爸 他们俩你都不了解
You don't know her, Daddy- - you don't know either of them.
夫人 -谢谢
Madam? Thank you.
先生 -谢谢
SERVER: Sir? LAWRENCE: Thank you.
如果你不介意的话 我还有很多事要做
LISA: Look if you don't mind, I have a ton of things to do,
而且我什么都吃不下
and I really don't feel like eating.
我不是针对你 苏珊
I've nothing against you, Susan.
我只是觉得难以置信
I just find it incredible
你读本书就能赚1万英镑
that you're being paid £10, 000 to read a book.
我很高兴你不是在针对我
Well, I'm glad you have nothing against me.
享受午餐吧
Enjoy your lunch.
抱歉了 -没事 你提醒过我的
Sorry about that. No, no- - you did warn me.
我能问一下 丽莎的伤疤是怎么来的吗
Can I ask you, how did Lisa get her scar?
是塞西莉弄的
Uh, I'm afraid that was Cecily.
她们年轻时总因为各种事吵架
They were always fighting when they were young girls.
玩具 衣服 男友
Um, toys, clothes, boyfriends.
塞西朝她扔了个酒杯 杯子碎了
Cessy threw a glass at her, it broke, and, um.
她不知道自己在做什么
She didn't know what she was doing.
她当然也不是故意要砸到她的
She certainly didn't mean for it to hit her.
丽莎有想过做演员吗
Did Lisa ever want to be an actress?
没有 你说的那是书里的吧
No, you're thinking of the book.
梅丽莎有道疤
Melissa had a scar.
你认识艾伦·康威
You knew Alan Conway. Mm.
他为什么会那么做
Why would he do that?
他喜欢玩这种把戏
He liked playing games.
你想我吗
Are you missing me?
我们都想
We all are.
苏珊
Ya, Susan.
说实话 我们还能开业我还挺吃惊的
To be honest with you, I'm amazed we're still in business.
才一天而已
It's been one day!
回来吧 我们需要你
Come back! We need you.
你需要这笔钱
You need the money.
你说的对 我们更需要钱 酒店如何
You're right, we need that more how's the hotel?
很大
Huge,
很贵 很高级
expensive, classy.
经营的非常不错
Very well- run.
你肯定不想来 -跟你一起我就想
SUSAN: You'd hate it here. Not if I was with you.
我想帮助这些人 安德里亚斯
I want to help these people, Andreas.
艾伦·康威对他们所做的事不可原谅
What Alan Conway did to them was unforgivable.
他对发生的一切负有责任
He's responsible for everything that's happened.
而我又该对他负责
And I'm responsible for him.
你不能怪自己
You can't blame yourself.
但我确实很自责
But I do.
我要回去工作了
I'm gonna have to get back to it.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 亲爱的
Love you, too agapi mou!
保重
Take care of yourself. Mm.
阿提库斯·庞德
ALAN: It had taken Atticus Pund
从伦敦坐火车
six hours to reach the Moonflower Hotel,
花了整整6个小时才到达月光花酒店
traveling by train from London- -
当然 一切都是由他信任的助手
the arrangements all made, of course,
玛德琳·凯恩安排的
by his trusted assistant, Madeline Cain.
这是你的钥匙
MAUREEN: Here's your keys.
谢谢
Thank you.
给
MISS CAIN: Here you are,
谢谢 我把胖德先生
Thank you I've put Mr Pound
安排到了船长室 -是庞德
in the Captain's Room. It's Pund.
不好意思 -我给庞德先生定的可是最好的房♥间
I'm sorry? I did ask for the best room for Mr. Piind.
我给他的就是
And that s what he's got
在酒店的后面
It's at the back of the hotel
有自己的独♥立♥浴室
with its own bathroom en suite.
很多家具都来自玛丽·塞莱斯特号♥
A lot of the furniture came from"The Mary Celeste"
哦 那艘消失的船
Oh, the ship that disappeared.
也是梅丽莎·詹姆斯第二部电影的片名
And the title of Melissa James s second film.
没饿
That's right!
电影公♥司♥给了我们一些道具
The film company gave us some of the props,
包括船长的床 我相信
including the captain's bed. And I'm sure I'll be
那一定非常舒适
most comfortable.
庞德先生
Herr Pund? Uh...
他们跟我说了你会过来
They told me you were coming down.
我介绍一下自己吧 我是丘伯督查
Uh, can I introduce myself? I'm Detective Inspector Chubb.
你应该不是这地方的人吧
: You're not, I think, from this part of the world.
不是 先生 萨福克出生和成长
Oh, no, sir, Suffolk- born and- bred.
我娶了个德文姑娘
I married a Devon girl.
是她把你拐到这来的啊
Ah, and she enticed you here.
早晚有一天我会把她拐走的
One day, I'll entice her back!
很高兴认识你 警督
Well, it's a great pleasure, Detective Inspector.
我我希望你不会觉得
I, I hope that you do not consider
我的到来
my presence here to be, um,
是种干扰 -不会 先生
an intrusion. Not at all, sir.
说实话 我很乐意有你帮忙
To be honest with you, I'cl be glad of the help.
那我给你介绍一下我的助理 凯恩小姐
Well, then, may I introduce my assistant, Miss Cain?
很高兴认识你 凯恩小姐
Pleasure to meet you, Miss Cain.
你们办理入住了吗 我车就停外面了
Have you checked in? I've got a car outside.
我可以开车送你到犯罪现场
I could drive you to the scene of the crime.
是 但我们刚到
Yeah, but we've only just arrived.
你们可以把行李留在这
You can leave your luggage down here.
你能找人帮我们把行李拿上去吗
Oh, could you ask someone to bring it up?
那就太好了
PUND: That would be most helpful.
既然这样 警督
In which case, Detective Inspector
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Cheers, miss.
据我所知 梅丽莎·詹姆斯没有敌人
CHUBB: From what I can tell, Melissa James had no enemies.
跟当地社区融入的很好
Very much part of the local community.
但是那晚6: 28到6: 38分之间
But sometime between 6: 28 and 6: 38 in the evening,
有人闯进了她家 勒死了她
somebody broke into her house and strangled her.
警督 你这个时间
Oh, you're very precise with your timings,
很是精准啊
Detective Inspector.
她在6点28分打给了她的医生伦纳德·柯林斯
She called her physician, Dr. Leonard Collins, at 6: 28.
他接完电♥话♥就开车过来了 但当他到达时
He drove straight round, but by the time he arrived,
她已经死了
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表