剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
I want you to know that I
我爱她胜过世上任何人
I loved her more than anyone in the world.
我能问一下吗 斯宾塞先生 你们是怎么认识的
May I ask, Mr. Spencer, how did you meet?
那是6年前了
Uh, well, it was six years ago.
她来这边拍戏
She was working down here.
是她最后一部电影
It was actually her last film.
他们在我父亲的庄园拍了些镜头
They shot some of it on my father's estate, and
我见到她的第一眼
The moment I saw her...
就知道除了她我不会爱别人了
Well, I knew straight away there was nobody else.
她去世那晚你不在这
PUND: You were not here on the evening of her death.
不在 我去看歌♥剧了《费加罗的婚礼》
No, I was, uh, at the opera, "The Marriage of Figaro. "
在巴恩斯特普尔
There was a performance
有一场演出
in Barnstaple.
她不喜欢歌♥剧吗
She did not like the opera?
不是 她有人要见
No, she had a meeting.
她的
Her.
财务顾问在调查酒店
...financial adviser was looking into the hotel,
所以我自己去的
so I went alone.
天 真希望我没去
Oh, I wish to God I hadn't.
真希望我留下来陪她了 但是
I wish I'd stayed with her, but...
你觉得谁有可能会袭击她呢 斯宾塞先生
Do you have any idea who may have attacked her, Mr. Spencer?
我已经跟
I already told
警督讲过了
the detective inspector.
你应该去跟兰斯·加德纳谈谈
You should talk to Lance Gardner.
她知道他们在骗她
You know, she knew they were cheating her- -
他和他妻子
him and his wife.
酒店一直在赔钱
The hotel's been losing money hand over fist.
她威胁说要曝光他们 然后
She threatened to expose them, and then, uh...
然后就出了这事
You know, and then this happened.
你们应该跟他们谈谈
You should talk to them.
不好意思 警督
Forgive me, Detective Inspector, but, um,
你确认过
have you actually confirmed
他是否真的去听歌♥剧了吗
that he did indeed attend the opera?
我还没想到这点 庞德先生
I hadn't thought to do that, Mr. Pund.
也许你该去确认一下
Well, perhaps you should.
我
I'll, uh
那我等你的消息 麦克尼尔先生
I'lI wait to hear from you, Mr. MacNeil.
你真的觉得这能帮到塞西莉吗
Do you really think it'll help find Cecily,
警司
Detective Superintendent?
呼吁公众寻找不会有坏处的 先生
A public appeal can't do any harm, sir.
但如果有人把她绑♥架♥了呢
What if someone's holding her against her will?
他们也会看到
Well, they'll see it,
那他们就知道我们在找她了
and they'll know we're looking for her.
这种电视节目过去起过不少作用 先生
These sorts of broadcasts have helped in the past, sir.
好吧
AlI right.
那我就这么做吧
Yeah, I'II, Ill do it.
电视台的人明天一早就过来
The television people will be here tomorrow morning.
应该用不了太长时间
Shouldn't take too long.
你刚错过了警♥察♥
AIDEN: You just missed the police.
我刚才看见洛克警司了
Yes, I saw Detective Superintendent Locke just now. Mm.
他想让我在电视上呼吁一下
AIDEN: He wants me to do an appeal on TV.
寻找塞西莉
Reaching out to Cecily.
让公众来帮忙
Asking the public for help.
也许是个好主意
Well, might be a good idea.
只要能把她找回来我做什么都愿意
I'll do anything to get her back.
任何事
Anything.
警♥察♥在所有报纸中都用了那张照片
The police used that photograph in all newspapers.
谢谢
Mm- - thank you.
她看起来很开心
She looks very happy.
是 她一直都这样
Yeah that's how she is.
请坐吧
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
介意跟我讲讲她是什么样的人吗
Do you mind me talking to you about her?
不介意 我愿意聊她
No, I, I want to talk about her.
我脑子里装不下其他事
I can't think about anything else.
从哪儿说起呢 她
Where do I start? I mean, she's...
她聪明 善良
She's brilliant, kind,
是个很棒的妈妈
wonderful mum.
为了酒店忙前忙后
Works her guts out at the hotel.
这也是我们少数几次争吵的事情之一
It's one of the few things we ever argue about.
她做得太多了
She does too much.
那你认为她出了什么事
So, what do you think's happened to her?
不知道
I don't know.
不敢去想
Can't think.
这一切都跟
It's all got something to do
那本破书有关 对吧
with that bloody book, hasn't it?
你看过了吗
Did you read it?
一开始没看过
Not to begin with, no.
我不是很喜欢谋杀悬疑类的书
I'm not really into murder mysteries.
没想冒犯你哈
Nothing personal.
没关系的
Oh, no, don't worry.
我自己也不读的
I don't, I don't read them, either.
不再读了
Well, not anymore.
她有说过在哪儿买♥♥的这本书吗
Did she say where she got this?
慈善商店
Charity shop.
艾伦·康威可讨厌慈善商店了 因为不会给他版税
Alan Conway hated charity shops no royalties.
我们见过他 你知道吧
We met him- - you know that?
他来过 问了很多关于
He came here, asked lots of questions
弗兰克·帕里斯和他被杀案的事
about Frank Parris and his murder. Mm.
那之后就再没有过他消息
Never heard from him again,
直到她拿起这本书 我们才想起这事
and forgot all about it until she picked up the book.
她有什么看法
What did she say about it?
显然 她认出了很多原型
Well, obviously, she recognized lots of things.
里面有写我
I mean, I was in it.
她爸爸妈妈
Her mum, her dad.
她很生气
She was annoyed.
觉得我们该起诉他
Thought we ought to sue.
被我劝阻了
I dissuaded her.
所以你读过
So you did read it.
是啊 她让我读的
Yes, yes, she asked me to.
我 我觉得无伤大雅
I, I thought it was harmless.
背景又不在萨福克
I mean, wasn't set in Suffolk,
也没用我们的名字
didn't use any of our names.
作者也去世了 我们什么都做不了
The author was dead- - there was nothing we could do.
塞西莉知道斯蒂凡是无辜的
Cecily knew that Stefan was innocent.
是的
Yeah.
证据当时都指向他
The evidence was all stacked up against him.
她在书里找到了真♥相♥
She found the truth in the book.
她失踪那天早上我们聊过这事
We talked about it the morning she disappeared.
她说她在床上又读了一章
She said she'd read another chapter in bed,
还有
and.
她发现了一些东西
And she'd found something.
哪一章
Which chapter?
不知道 苏珊
I don't know, Susan.
抱歉 我该问的 但当时我赶时间
I'm sorry, I should've asked, but I was in a hurry.
我得去伊普斯威奇开个会
I, I had to go to a meeting in Ipswich.
讨论新的宣传册
New brochures.
爸爸
Daddy!
罗西
Roxie!
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart
这位是苏珊
This is Susan.
她会帮我们找到妈咪
She's gonna help us find Mummy.
你好 罗西
Hello, Roxie.
我是罗西萨娜
I'm Roxana.
名字很好听
It's a very pretty name.
塞西莉选的
Cess chose it.
这位是格温妮丝·恩迪科特
Uh, this is Gwyneth Endicott.
德里克的妈妈
Derek's mother.
德里克是我们夜班经理
Derek's our night manager. Oh.
格温妮丝帮我们带罗西
AIDEN: Gwyneth helps us with Roxie.
要是没她我们根本搞不定
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表