剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
早上好 庞德先生
MISS CAIN: Good morning, Mr. Puind.
凯恩小姐
Oh, Miss Cain.
请坐
Please, sit down.
要来杯茶吗
Um, would you like a cup of tea?
有劳 非常感谢 庞德先生
Well, Iwouldn't say no, thank you very much, Mr. Puind.
希望你从昨天的惊吓中
I hope you have recovered from the shock
缓过来了
of what occurred yesterday.
老实讲 我彻夜未眠
To be honest with you, I haven't had a wink of sleep,
咱们越早离开这里 我越高兴
and the sooner we're out of here, the happier I will be.
我查过火车时刻表了
Mm- hmm. I have been checking the train times,
11点有班从巴恩斯特珀尔出发的火车
and there is a 11: 00 from Barnstaple
抵达伦敦的时间也不会太晚
that gets us into London not too late.
恐怕要让你失望了 凯恩小姐
I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you, Miss Cain.
我在这里的工作还没完成
My work here is not yet complete.
但我不明白
But I I don't understand.
约翰·斯宾塞已经承认
John Spencer confessed to the murder
是他杀了梅丽莎·詹姆斯 之后自杀
of Melissa James, then took his own life.
雷蒙德·丘伯警督是这么认为的
That was the opinion of Detective Inspector Chubb.
他不是自杀
He did not take his own life
你是说他 -他是被人杀害的
You mean he...? He was murdered.
天 我不知道自己还能
Oh, gosh, I don't know how much more
承受多少了 庞德先生
I can take of this, Mr. Pund.
我没想给你更大压力
It is not my intention to distress you further.
如果你想的话
Mm. Oh, if you prefer um,
我们可以聊聊别的事
we, we can talk of other things.
不用不用 还是告诉我吧
No, no, no, I might as well know.
约翰·斯宾塞上楼穿外套和鞋
John Spencer went upstairs to put on his coat and his shoes.
他下来的时候
And when he returned
外套和鞋也确实穿好了
he was indeed wearing coat and shoes. Mm- hmm.
为仟么
Why?
如果他想自杀
If he was intending to kill himself,
穿什么又有什么关系呢
why would it matter what he was wearing?
因为他是英国绅士 想以最佳形象离开人世
He was an English gentleman? He'd want to look his best?
有这可能 但是
Perhaps so, but, um,
匕♥首♥的位置也很奇怪
consider the position of the dagger.
是差不多在楼底下吧
Hm? Itwas, uh, near to the bottom of the stairs.
你是想说约翰·斯宾塞
Are you suggesting to me that John Spencer
带把刀上楼
took the knife with him upstairs,
捅了自己一刀 然后又下楼了
stabbed himself, and then came back downstairs again?
我 我不知道
I, I don't, I don't know.
最后 还选择了这样的方式
And finally, to choose such a methodl
浴室里明明有剃刀
There were razors in the bathroom
他还可以拴领带上吊
He could've hanged himself with a tie
但像日本人那样剖腹自杀
But to act like the Japanese and inflict hara- kiri on himself
我认为 不符合英国绅士的行为习惯
is not, I think, the practice of an English gentleman.
那要怎么查下去呢 庞德先生
So where does this take us, Mr. Pund?
也许我们应该查一下公园里那人是谁
Maybe we should find out who was in the garden.
他们把人引出去了
They caused a diversion.
可能是有意为之
They could've done it deliberately!
我已经知道是谁从窗户往里看了 凯恩小姐
I already know who looked through the window, Miss Cain.
所以你知道是谁杀了约翰·斯宾塞吗
So, do you know who killed John Spencer?
问题不仅仅是谁杀了约翰·斯宾塞
It's not just a question of who murdered John Spencer.
我们要查明的是杀人原因
We must ask ourselves why.
早上好 庞德先生
CHUBB: Good morning, Herr Pund.
凯恩小姐
Miss Cain.
很高兴能碰见你们
Oh, I'm glad I caught you.
我 只想在你们走之前
I, uh, I just wanted to say goodbye
跟你们道别
before you went on your way.
你最好坐下 警督先生
I think you'd better sit down, Detective Inspector.
庞德先生有事跟你说
Mr. Pund has something to tell you.
能挪一下吗 -什么事啊
SUSAN: Can, can you move? All right?
天
God.
快点呀
Come on!
没事吧 亲
What's your problem, love?
好吧 下面见哈
AlI right, mate, I'll see you down there, yeah?
等你有空的
In your own time.
杰克
Jack.
你妈妈在吗
Is your mum here?
没见到她
I haven't seen her.
好吧 那你可以跟我讲讲
Right, good, well, then maybe you can tell me
出什么事了
what's going on.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我今早开车路过你家
Well, I drove past the house this morning, your house,
发现♥房♥♥子在挂售
and it's being sold.
为什么你妈没跟我提过
Why hasn't your mother mentioned it to me?
她干嘛要跟你说
Why would she?
因为我是她姐姐呀 我们经常聊天的
Because I'm her sister- - we talk all the time!
不知道 要不你打给她问问吧
I don't know- - why don't you call her?
我现在已经一身
Well, as if my life wasn't complicated enough
麻烦事了 我手♥机♥丢了
at the moment, I've lost my phone.
在伦敦丢的 所以 拜托
I've left it in London- SO please, please,
杰克 告诉我出什么事了
Jack, tell me what's going on. wOOnpr
我不能说
I can't talk about it.
什么叫“不能说”
What do you mean, you can't talk about it?
我
I ···
你知道她大概什么时候回来吗
Do you know when she might be back?
她说的是四点回
She said 4: 00.
好吧 你能帮我个忙吗 能给她打个电♥话♥吗
Okay, well, uh, can you do me a favor, could you call her?
跟她说我来了 告诉她我大概
Tell her I was here, and say that I'll look in
四点过来 能帮我这个忙吗
around 4: 00- - can you do that?
她可能会不接
She might not answer.
那就留言
Then leave a message.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
: Yeah.
我挺好的
I'm fine.
这些花好漂亮
These are nice.
是为教堂准备的
They're for the church.
圣三一节后第三个周日
Third Sunday after Trinity.
是哦
Ah, of course.
我一直在
You know, I've been, um
一直在想啊
I've been thinking.
想什么
Mm? What about?
那笔钱
About the money.
我也一直在想那事
: I've been thinking about nothing else.
我不知道该不该接受
You know, I wonder if we should accept it.
还有比我们更需要那笔钱的人
There are others in much greater need than us.
你是这世上我见过最好的人
You know, I don't know anyone in the world as good as you.
但实际上 我在考虑
But actually, I was having second thoughts
当初知道消息时候你说的话
about what you said when we got the news.
哪些话 -关于阿尔吉农的
What was that? About Algernon.
也许我们该分给他一些
Maybe it is wrong of us not to include him.
但你不是说那是克拉丽萨姑妈遗愿么
But I thought you said that's what Aunt Clarissa wanted.
是 她遗嘱里是那么写了
Well, yes, that is what she wrote in her will.
但 她人已经不在了
But, well, she's no longer with us.
该怎么处理这笔钱应该由我们决定
And really, it's up to us what we do with the money.
我是说由你决定
Uh, up to you, I mean.
但 咱们不是已经决定了么
But I, I thought we'd decided. Hm...
他 他是你弟
Well, he, he's your brother.
如果给他分一点
Perhaps if we give him a share,
也许能帮他找到人生方向
he might find himself.
分多少
What, what sort of share?
我无权置喙
Uh, well, I mean, that's not really for me to say.
20%
Twenty percent?
30%
Thirty?
我不知道 伦纳德
: I really don't know, Leonard.
不得不说 我还挺惊讶的
I must say, I'm surprised.
你刚怎么说的来着
What was it you said just now?
还有比我们更需要那笔钱的人
"People in greater need than ourselves. "
可我不是这意思呀
Well, that wasn't what I meant.
我把这些拿去教堂了
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表