剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
You never talk about him.
他也从不在家
He's never here.
你千嘛要知道这些
: Why do you want to know?
因为我关心你 凯蒂
Because I care about you, Katie.
我们之间没有秘密的
And we don't have any secrets from each other.
戈登离开我了
Gordon's left me.
什么
What? l
天
Oh, my
什么时候的事
When?
六个月前
Six months ago.
我没跟你说
I didn't tell you
是因为我不想你担心我
because I didn't want you to be worrying about me.
你自己要忙的事已经够多的了 再说了
You've got enough on your plate, and anyway,
你也帮不上忙
there's nothing you could do.
我可以陪你着啊
I could've been there for you.
我那会儿不想你陪
I didn't want you there.
现在也不想
I wanted you here
我不敢开口 也不想开口
I couldn't ask, and anyway, I didn't want to.
为什么不
Why not?
因为那时候我觉得自己太蠢了
Because I felt so bloody stupid!
现在还这么觉得
And I still do now.
他开始加班 去伦敦
He started working late, in London.
开始是一周一天 后来就是两天
First one night a week, then it was two nights.
再后来他
And then he
哄我租了一套
sweet- talked me into renting a flat
银行附近的公♥寓♥ 说是为了省钱
near the bank to save money.
你能信吗
Can you believe that?
用我们的钱 我们共同账户的钱
Our money- - our joint account.
去供养他那肮脏的小爱巢
All to support his sordid little love nest.
你知道那女的是谁吗
Do you know who it is?
他秘书
It's his secretary.
多可悲啊
And, and how pathetic is that?
她叫娜奥米
Her name's Naomi. Mmm.
比他小二十岁
She's 20 years younger than him.
差不多跟他自己女儿一般大
I mean, she's barely older than his own daughter.
凯蒂 -别
Oh, Katie. No.
很抱歉 -拜托 苏珊 别这样
I'm so sorry. Please, Susan, don't.
我不需要你同情
I don't want your pity.
只会让事情变得更糟
It will only make things worse.
不如听我说完吧
You may as well hear the rest of it.
他往娜奥米身上挥霍了很多钱 带她去巴黎旅行
He was lavishing money on Naomi trips to Paris.
那期间 他把信♥用♥卡♥给刷爆了
And at the same time, he was maxing out on his credit card.
他公♥司♥的信♥用♥卡♥
His company credit card.
所以理所当然的 被公♥司♥发现了
So of course, eventually, they found out.
他丢了工作
And he lost his job.
算他走运 公♥司♥没起诉他
He's lucky they didn't decide to prosecute.
他们允许他分期还钱
They're letting him pay it back in installments.
总之 结果就是
Anyway, the upshot of it all
我们供不起房♥子了
is that we couldn't afford the house.
但房♥子是共同财产
But you both own it.
是啊 产权五五分
Yeah, well, it's a 50- 50 split,
但还是代表要换个小点的房♥子
but it still means downsizing.
真是
It's.
一团糟
It's a mess.
至于杰克和黛西
And as for Jack and Daisy
黛西不想面对这一切
Daisy doesn't want to know.
她气坏了
She's furious.
她觉得他在经历某种可悲的中年危机
She thinks he's having some pathetic midlife crisis
还把我们都牵连进去了
that he's inflicting on all of us.
至于杰克
And as for Jack
你也看到了
Well, you've seen.
他一直都比较敏感
He always was the more sensitive one.
我答应过自己不哭 也不会哭
I've promised I won't cry, and Im not going to.
但我跟你说 最让我难过的是
But I can tell you, what's upset me the most
我觉得自己很蠢
is that I feel so stupid.
感觉是因为我不够好
Like I've been somehow inadequate,
所以错都在我
and I'm the one to blame.
但你知道并不是这样的
But you know that's not true.
当然不是
But course it's not.
都是他的错 全部都是
It's all down to him, all of it.
但我就是有这种感觉
But it's still how I feel.
这也是我不想你知道的另一个原因
And that's another reason why I didn't want you to know.
因为我一直都是懂事的那一个
Because I've always been the sensible one,
对吧 结婚 育有两子
haven't I? Married with two children,
在萨福克有栋漂亮房♥子
a nice house in Suffolk,
在花♥园♥中心还有份稳定工作 而你
and a job in a garden center, while you,
你一直在伦敦到处跑
you've been gallivanting around London,
现在又去了克里特岛 结果呢
and now Crete, and where's it got me?
我已经不再到处跑了
I'm not gallivanting anymore.
你在考虑离开安德里亚斯
You're thinking of leaving Andreas.
你跟我说这话的时候我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it when you told me that.
你俩是那么般配
You two are wonderful together.
他是个好男人
He s a good man,
还那么爱你 你该紧紧抓住他的
and he loves you to bits, and you should be grabbing
用双手死死抱住他
onto him and holding him with both hands.
你不知道自己有多幸运
You don't know how lucky you are.
凯蒂 我能做什么
Katie, what can I do?
你什么都做不了
There's nothing you can do.
我会没事的 我总是能熬过来的
I'll be fine, I'll get through it somehow.
我想说的是
AlI I'm saying is,
再好好想想吧
think again.
什么
What?
干嘛啊
What? Oh
搞什么 让开 让开
What? Get, get out of the...
让开
Get out of the...
你要干嘛
What are you doing? !
天
Oh, my
什么事
What is it?
怎么了
What? !
不
No!
伦德尔舍姆森林发现了一具年轻女性尸体
The body of a young woman's been found in Rendlesham Forest.
很抱歉告诉你这个消息 麦克尼尔先生
I'm very sorry to have to tell you this, Mr. MacNeil,
但我们有理由相信那就是塞西莉
but we have every reason to believe that it's Cecily.
不
: No.
艾登
Aiden.
我们还需要正式的身份确认
There'll have to be a, a formal identification,
但同时 我
but in the meantime, I
我想问下你认不认识这个
I wonder if you recognize this.
是她的
AIDEN: It's hers.
你们怎么找到她的
How did you find her?
我们一直没停止过搜寻
Well, we hadn't stopped looking,
但最后 是被一个遛狗人发现的
but in the end, it was a dog walker.
天
Oh, God.
天呐
: Oh, my God.
出什么事了
What happened?
我已经警告你离开这了
I thought I told you to leave.
天
: Oh, God
我们在离这里不远的树林里
We've found the body of Cecily Treherne
找到了赛西莉·特雷赫恩的尸体
in woodland not far from here.
她是被勒死的
She'd been strangled,
就跟你书里那个女演员下场一样
just like the actress in that book of yours.
你是想从中
Oh, I suppose you're gonna try
找出线索吧
and make something out of that.
不
No.
很有意思对不对
Funny, innit?
现实生活中的谋杀案并没有书里
How real murder isn't quite as much fun
那么有意思
as those stories of yours.
不是我写的书
They're not my stories.
里面有个伤心欲绝的丈夫
We've got a husband in there sobbing his heart out,
还有两位刚刚丧女的父母
two parents who've just lost a daughter, ·
以及一个即将得知自己再也没妈妈的
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表