剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
我所做的一切 筹到的所有资金
And everything I've done, the finance I have raised,
你要是现在退出 我就啥都没了
without you, I have nothing!
我们不是朋友 奥斯卡
We're not friends, Oscar.
这只是商业决策 对不起
This is a business arrangement, and I'm sorry.
我当初就不该答应你的
I should never have let you talk me into it.
但你要是现在退出
But if you back out now,
你想过后果吗
do you have any idea?
你会毁了我的
You will ruin me.
别说傻话
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
世上的女演员那么多
There are plenty of other actresses.
这个剧本不错
It's a good script.
这部电影会很棒的
It'll be a great film.
很抱歉让你失望
I'm sorry to disappoint you.
你得再找别人了
You'll just have to find somebody else.
你在干啥呢
ANDREAS: What are you doing?
我还到处找你呢
I was looking for you.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's happened?
管道工来了
The plumber's here.
你应付不了他吗 安德里亚斯
Can't you deal with him, Andreas?
你知道我不会希腊语
You know, I don't know the Greek
不知道“发大水““水箱爆♥炸♥”
for"floods"and"exploding water tanks"
和“搞的一塌糊涂”怎么说
and"going very rapidly mad.
他说英语的
He speaks English.
能给我五分钟吗
Can you give me five minutes, please?
当然
Yeah, sure.
梅丽莎开车回去的路上 经过了当地的
ALAN: Melissa's journey took her past the local church
圣丹尼尔教堂
of St. Daniel's.
这里离伦纳德·柯林斯医生家不远
This was close to the home of Dr. Leonard Collins,
她的私人医生
her personal physician.
事实证明
As things turned out,
他将是她生前最后见到的人之一
he would be one of the last people to see her alive.
但在那时 柯林斯医生对他这位明星病人
But right then, Dr. Collins was not interested
并不十分感冒
in his celebrity patient.
在她的生活走向崩溃边缘时
Even as her life seemed to be collapsing around her,
他的生活迎来了振奋人心的好消息
his had just taken a significant turn for the better.
多少钱
SAMANTHA: How much?
98万英镑
£980, 000.
但 这不可能
But that, that's impossible.
你是她侄女 她没有其他亲戚了
You were her niece she had no other relatives.
那阿尔吉呢
What about Algie?
你是她唯一在乎的亲戚
Well, no other relatives she cared for.
你是唯一的受益人
You are the sole beneficiary.
他一定会很生气的
Well, he won't be pleased.
需要让他知道吗
Does he need to find out?
他是我弟弟 我必须告诉他
Well, he's my brother, I've got to tell him.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
那么他今后每天一睁眼
He will spend every waking minute
都会打你这笔钱的主意的
trying to wheedle the money out of you.
亲爱的 你心肠这么软
And you are too soft- hearted,
他一定会得逞的
my dear- - he'll succeed.
可他正要过来呢
Oh, but he's coming here.
他正在从伦敦来的路上
He's on his way down from London.
为什么 -他要跟梅丽莎见面
Why? He's seeing Melissa.
为她的投资出谋划策
You know, he advises her on her investments.
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
他是想从她身上榨取更多的钱吧
He's draining more money from her wallet?
他要住在这里吗
Is he staying here?
你 你不会介意吧
You, you don't mind, do you?
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
但他这人不可信 萨曼莎
Just don't trust him, Samantha.
什么也别说
: Don't say a word.
那么梅丽莎这边呢
ALAN: And what of Melissa?
她回到位于克拉伦斯堡家中时
She was not in a good mood as she returned to her home
心情不太好
at Clarence Keep.
看到车道上停着她丈夫的车
And the sight of her husband's car in the driveway
无疑让她的心情雪上加霜
only made things worse.
晚上好 詹姆斯小姐 -你好 菲利斯
Good evening, Miss James. Hello, Phyllis.
斯宾塞先生在客厅等你
Mr. Spencer is waiting for you in the drawing room.
我给你留了顿简单的晚餐 可以看完歌♥剧再吃
I've left you a light supper for after the opera.
只是一些冷火腿和沙拉而已
It's just some cold ham and salad.
你今晚要出去吗
You going out tonight?
是的 詹姆斯小姐 今天星期三
Well, yes, Miss James, it's Wednesday.
我今晚休息
My evening off. Oh.
我要去拜德福德看我妹妹
I'm visiting my sister in Bideford.
埃里克跟你一起去吗 -他会开车送我
Is Eric going with you? Well, he's driving me.
你说过我们可以把车开走
You did say we could take the car.
是 当然了
Yes, of course I did.
祝你们玩得愉快
Well, have a nice time.
你还没擦完吗
Haven't you done that yet?
我这不正在擦嘛
I'm doing it now.
你一小时前就该做完了
You should've finished an hour ago.
来吧 我们要出去了
Come on, we're going out.
刚是她吗 -你以为是谁呢
Was that her? Well, who'd you think it was?
玛丽·莲梦露吗
Marilyn Monroe?
她有说什么吗
Did she, did she say anything?
没 -但 她知道吗
: No. But...She knows?
不知道 你不如自己问问她
I don't know- why don't you ask her?
我肯定不能去问
I can't do that.
你很快就会知道答案了
Well, you'll soon find out if she does.
你觉得接下来会发生什么
And what do you think is gonna happen then?
一切都是你自找的
It's what you deserve.
我一直在等你
I was waiting for you.
抱歉 有事耽搁了
Sorry, I got held up.
你见到加德纳夫妇了吗 -见到了
Did you see the Gardners? Yes.
你说什么了 -我不想谈这事
So, what did you say? I don't want to talk about it.
你不去换衣服吗
Well, aren't you gonna change?
其实 约翰 我不跟你一起去了
Actually, John, I'm not going to join you.
我请了阿尔吉农来家里
I've got Algernon coming to the house.
什么 什么时候来
What? Well, when?
他这就在路上了 -为什么
He's on his way now. Well, why?
我要跟他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
可好几周前票就买♥♥好了 -抱歉
But we bought the tickets weeks ago! Sorry.
那我也不去了
Well, I'll- well, I'll stay.
我不想自己去
I don't want to go without you.
我不需要你 约翰
I don't need you, John.
我需要阿尔吉农 我们谈钱的事
I need Algernon- - we're talking about money?
你一直都觉得伸手就有
Something you just take for granted
而我要努力去赚的钱
which I've always worked for.
我根本就不想去
I don't even want to go.
我压根就不喜欢那个破歌♥剧
I don't even like the bloody opera.
才不是
Yeah, but that's not true.
那可是《费加罗的婚礼》当初在格莱恩伯恩看的时候
It's"The Marriage of Figaro"- you loved it when we saw it
你很喜欢的 -在格莱恩伯恩看的时候
at Glyndebourne. I was bored stiff
我就觉得无聊透顶
when we saw it at Glyndebourne,
今晚不想再看了
and I don't want to see it tonightl
你就是不明白 对吧
You don't get it, do you?
你跟我是两个不同世界的人
You and I are from different worlds.
你跟你那些高贵的朋友
You and your posh friends.
在歌♥剧院同
: A night at the opera
爸爸妈妈还有某某勋爵夫人共度一晚
with Mummy and Daddy and Lord and Lady So- and- so.
中场休息时穿着黑色礼服
Black tie and political chit- chat
聊政♥治♥话题
at the interval.
那不是我会做的事
It's just not me.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
你应该忘了一点 梅丽莎
I think you're forgetting something, Melissa.
我跟你结婚后 我父母就断了我的经济来源
My parents cut me off when I married you.
我入不了他们的眼嘛
Oh, I wasn't good enough for them.
我不在乎 我为你放弃了一切
I didn't care- - I gave up everything for you!
这话你都说了无数次了
As you've told me a thousand times!
我现在不想跟你吵架
Look, I don't want to have this argument now.
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表