剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
He also drew on "The Marriage of Figaro, "but...
我很好奇
I wonder
继续说
Go on.
你确定没有
Are you sure there isn't
遗漏掉什么吗
something else you've missed?
给点意见
What do you think?
这是新菜单
It's the new menu.
看起来不错
Looks good.
有个好消息 有客人取消预约了
And good news we've had a cancellation.
什么时候
When?
九月头两周 两间房♥
First two weeks of September, two rooms.
太好了 我会告诉凯蒂的
Fantastic I'll let Katie know.
真期待她的到来
It'll be lovely to have her here. Mm.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在担心也许
I'm just worried
自己遗漏了什么
that I missed something.
苏珊
Susan. Mm- hmm?
塞西莉已被找到
Cecily was found.
艾登将在监狱度过余生
Aiden is going to spend the rest of his life in prison.
斯蒂凡与女儿团聚 你解决了所有谜题
Stefan is back with his daughter- you solved it all.
还拿到了钱 还有什么遗漏
And you even got paid, so what else is there?
某些事
Something.
你要来睡觉吗
Are you coming to bed?
马上
In a minute.
都快半夜了
It's almost midnight.
他肯定还留了钩子
There's gotta be something.
某个回文构词法
An anagram
文字游戏 藏在
a play on words something
字里行间的东西
hidden!
这会把你逼疯的
It's gonna drive you mad.
就算没把你逼疯 也会把我逼疯
If it doesn't drive you mad, it's gonna drive me mad.
来睡觉吧
Come to bed.
我想到了
: I've got it.
谢谢
Mm, thank you.
好吧 告诉我
AlI right, tell me.
艾伦想让告诉我们 凶手是里奥
Alan wanted us to know that the killer was Leo.
里奥也是狮子座的意思
Leo was also a star sign.
所以他做了以下的铺垫
So that's what he did.
他的书中充满狮子的意象
He filled the book with lions.
继续说
Go on.
首先出现了陶利的
Well, first of all, there was the pub
那个酒吧
at Tawleigh.
接着奥斯卡·伯林登场
Then there was Oscar Berlin.
我辛辛苦苦写了三年 梅丽莎
It is the work of almost three years, Melissa.
他的剧本
SUSAN: With his script.
是关于狮心王理查的
It was all about Richard the Lionheart.
埃里克看的漫画叫《狮子》
The comic that Eric read was the"Lion. "
艾伦告诉我这是个线索
Alan told me that was a clue.
这就是他坚持选留下伯特·拉尔的原因
That was why he insisted on Bert Lahr.
他在《绿野仙踪》中
SUSAN: He plays the cowardly lion
扮演胆小的狮子
in"The Wizard of Oz. "ANDREAS: Yes.
圣丹尼尔教堂的彩色玻璃窗
SUSAN: The stained- glass window in the Church of St. Daniel.
是狮子的巢穴 -没错
The lions den. Yeahl
最重要的是
And, most of all,
阿尔吉农的车牌
Algernon's number plate
狮 5
这就太明显了吧
I mean, that really said it all
这种意象到处都是 我可能
I mean, it goes on and on, and I've probably
连一半都没挖完 但这就是他的秘密信息
missed half of them, but that was his secret message.
有很多狮子
There were lots of lions.
所以就是这个了
So that's it.
都结束了
It's over!
对 也许吧
We, yeah, may, maybe.
但你知道艾伦的 也许他还有别的意思
But you know Alan- - there might be something else.
没有别的了 真的够了
There's nothing else- it's enough.
拜托苏珊 别生我的气
Please, Susan, don't be angry with me,
但是时候结束这一切了
but it's time to finish with all this.
我觉得你已经让艾伦·康威
I think you've allowed Alan Conway
给你生活带来了足够伤害
to do enough damage to your life.
你也许说的对
You might be right.
我当然是对的
Of course I'm right.
我得让你把这一切抛在脑后
I want you to forget about all this
今晚我要带你去约会
and come out with me tonight.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
心灵洞穴
ANDREAS: The Psychro Cave.
也被称为宙斯洞穴
It's also known as the Cave of Zeus,
因为据说他出生在这里
because they say he was born here.
为什么要带我来这里 安德里亚斯
Why have you brought me here, Andreas?
因为这是克里特岛最美的风景之一
Cause it's one of the most beautiful places in Crete.
我觉得
And I think
你太过于钻研艾伦的书
you've had your head so buried in Alan's books,
他的文档 他的生活
his documents, his life,
忘记抬头看看月亮
that you've forgotten about the moon
和星星
and the stars.
你真的好浪漫
You're a true romantic.
我是希腊人
I'm Greek.
我们都很浪漫
We're all romantic.
我带了点东西来
I brought something with me.
我觉得可能会用得上
I thought I might need it.
这是什么
What is it?
詹姆斯给我全部文档
It's everything that James gave me
和我在布兰洛庄园的所有笔记
and all my notes from Branlow Hall.
我不需要他们了
I don't need them.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我从没对任何事这么确定过
I've never been so sure of anything in all my life.
那我们就向诸神献祭
Then let's make an offering to the gods.
感谢他们让我们重归于好
To thank them for bringing us back together...
把你从黑暗的阴影 和过去的回忆中
...and to release you from the dark shadows,
释放出来
the memories of what we've left behind.
向诸神献祭
SUSAN: An offering to the gods.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表