剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
I don't know what I'm doing, that's the problem.
我甚至都不知道从何开始
I don't even know where to start
可你已经开始了呀
But you've already started.
你见过了那些主角 问过了问题
You ve met the protagonists, you ask questions.
是 但那些问题只是引出了更多问题
Yes, but the questions just lead to more questions.
而没人给出答案
And nobody s giving me any answers.
我给你点建议吧 苏珊 谋杀是有规律可循的
Let me give you some advice Susan- - murder has a pattern.
开始
To begin with,
你可能只看到暴♥力♥和混乱
you may see only violence and chaos,
但规律
but the pattern, yeah?
一直存在
It's always there.
我手上有一桩八年前的谋杀案
I've got a murder that happened eight years ago.
抓错凶手了
The wrong man arrested.
真凶藏在了一部
The real killer hidden inside a work of fiction,
跟现实凡乎毫无关系的小说里
which has little or nothing to do with real life.
而现在塞西莉·特雷赫恩失踪了
And now the disappearance, and possibly the murder,
甚至可能也被杀了
of Cecily Trehernei
这里的规律在哪里
Where's the pattern in all of that?
不好意思 但你是不是应该
Forgive me, but do you not perhaps
用更有条理的方式来处理呢
need to approach all of this in a more orderly manner?
来 请讲
Go on, tell me.
你东找西看的
You look here, you look there.
都在四处瞎忙活
You, you you look in every direction.
但如果你一步步来
But it would be so much easier
就会简单很多
if you take it one step at a time.
真的很有帮助 谢谢
That's really helpful, thank you.
四个简单的问题 就是这么简单
Four simple questions, that's all it comes down to. Mmm.
人物 动机 内容 地点
Who, why, what, and, and where?
继续
Go on.
谁杀了弗兰克·帕里斯
Whoikilled Frank Parris?
反正肯定不是斯蒂凡·莱昂尼达
It wasn't Stefan Leonida, I'm sure of that.
很好 已经往前走了一步了
Good one step forward already.
是的
Yes.
好 下个问题是
Right, so, the next question is,
他为什么会被杀
why was he killed?
对呀 为什么呢 他初来乍到
Why indeed? He was a stranger to the country.
是来看他妹妹妹夫的
He was visiting his sister his brother- in- law.
因为他想让他们把房♥子卖♥♥了
Because he wanted them to sell the house.
但这一切都发生在酒店之外的
But all of that happened outside of the hotel.
艾伦·康威甚至都没见过他们
Alan Conway didn't even meet them.
那么然后就是内容
So, then what?
他在书里写了什么
What did he put in his book?
最后一个呢
And finally?
塞西莉·特雷赫恩在哪里
Where is Cecily Treherne? Oh.
这就是你要找的答案
That s what you have to discover.
也是你来这儿的原因
That's why you're here.
但我担心 对你而言
But I, I fear that, for you,
这是所有问题中最难的一个
this is the most difficult question of all.
因为我害怕揭露答案
Because I'm afraid of the answer.
是 当然
Yes, of course.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我尽力而为吧
I do what I can.
我能再给你一个建议吗
Oh, may, may I give you one other piece of advice?
当然可以
Of course.
你真该戒烟了
You should really stop smoking.
你不是真人 对吗
You're not real, are you?
你只是我内心的不安
You're just my guilty conscience.
每次见你都很开心 苏珊
Always a pleasure to see you, Susan.
二 三 很好 回到原位
LIAM: Two, three, yeah, come back up.
对 再来一次 下蹲 二
Yeah, one more, down, two,
三 停留一会儿 再慢慢回来
three, hold it, and gently back up
很好 做得好
Right, well done.
休息一分钟 喝点水
Take a one- minute rest, grab some water.
怎么了
What is it?
苏珊·赖兰
Susan Ryeland.
你克里特岛的朋友
Your friend from Crete.
她可不是我朋友
Oh, she's no friend of mine.
我相信 你跟她聊过了吗
I can believe that. Have you spoken to her?
我们说过几句话
We exchanged a few words.
你跟她说了什么
What did you tell her?
我告诉她 她是在浪费时间
I told her she was wasting her time.
就这些吗
Is that all?
我说她肯定会空手而归
I said it was a wild goose chase,
塞西莉可能已经死了
that Cecily's probably dead.
你就是这么认为的 不是吗
It's what you think, isn't it?
我不知道
: I don't know what Ithink.
当然 我本可以告诉她更多
Course, I could've told her a lot more.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
我知道你跟你父母是怎么对待斯蒂凡的
I know how you and your parents were treating Stefan.
比如 我知道你付了他多少钱
I know how much you were paying him, for a start.
也许我该申请涨个工资
Maybe I should put in for a pay rise myself.
毕竟守口如瓶这么多年 也不容易
For keeping my mouth shut about what goes on around here.
你觉得还有别人
Do you think anyone else
会雇你吗 利亚姆
would employ you, Liam?
你之所以在这儿呆了这么久
The only reason you've stayed here so long
是因为你无处可去
is because you've got nowhere else to go.
不止你一个人在保守秘密
You're not the only one keeping your mouth shut.
趴在垫子上 丽莎
Down on the mat, Lisa.
俯卧撑
Press- ups.
给我做十个
Give me ten.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
我看过今早的广播了
I saw the broadcast this morning.
有什么消息吗
Is there any news?
照例是一堆疑似报案
Uh, the usual flurry of reports.
没什么切实消息
Nothing concrete.
真担心还要多久
I worry how much longer
警♥察♥才能找到她 -他们会找到她的
the police can keep search...They'll find her.
没错 当然 一定会
Yes, of course, they will.
我一直在想她结婚那天的事
LAWRENCE: I keep thinking about her on her wedding day,
很多年前 就在这个酒店
here in this hotel, all those years ago.
她当时好开心
She was so happy.
容光焕发
So radiant.
也很紧张
Nervous.
对 这个也有
Yeah, that, too.
她担心各项安排
PAULINE: She couldn't sleep, worrying about
紧张的睡不着觉 我只好给她找了点药
all the arrangements, and in the end, I got her pills.
但她没吃
But she didn't take them.
她为啥要这么担心
Why was she so worried?
塞西莉是个完美主义者
Well, Cecily's a perfectionist.
她眼里
As far as she was concerned,
容不下任何差错
nothing could go wrong.
还记得那个星座运势吗
You remember that horoscope?
哦天 记得
Oh, God, yes.
报纸登出了婚礼当天的运势
It was in the newspaper the day of the wedding.
说会遭遇一些起起落落
It said there were going to be ups and downs.
她还信这个 -当然了
She believed that? LAWRENCE: Oh, absolutely, yeah.
她每天都读
She read it every day.
还真被它说中了 鲜花没有送到
And it was true- - the flowers didn't show up.
然后又出了钢笔的事
Then there was that business with the pen.
对 是斯蒂凡搞的鬼
Yeah, that was Stefan again.
至少我们都是这么认为
Or at least that's what we all believed.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我的一支钢笔在婚礼前一天
A fountain pen of mine went missing
不见了
the day before the wedding.
挺贵的一支笔
Um, quite an expensive one.
我把它借给了塞西莉
I'd lent it to Cecily
为什么 -求好运
Why? Good luck
要有些旧东西 有些新东西
Something old, something new,
还要有些借来的东西
something borrowed. Oh, yes.
肯定是斯蒂凡拿的 -抱歉问下
Stefan took it. I'm sorry.
斯蒂凡为什么要偷钢笔
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表