剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
各位乘客 再过一会儿
Dear passengers, in a few moments,
您就可以购买♥♥点心
you will be able to purchase refreshment,
坚果以及各种酒精饮品
nuts, and a selection of alcoholic drinks.
艾伦·康威
Alan Conway!
不好意思
I'msorry?
他的书我都读过
I've read all his books.
他去年去世了 -是 有耳闻
You know, he died last year. Yes, I heard.
真的很遗憾
A great shame.
他是个很棒的作家
He was a brilliant writer.
特别聪明 我敢肯定
So clever, and I'm sure
八年前
他是个很不错的人
he was a lovely man.
抱歉迟到了 我打
I'm so sorry I'm late, I couldn't,
打不到车
I couldn't get a taxi.
你来很久了吗 -我是约的那个时间到的
Have you been here long? Since the time we agreed.
你已经点好了是吧
I see you already ordered.
你要点什么 -不不不 我请客
Oh, what can I get you? Uh, no, no, no, no, I'm, I'm getting all this!
能麻烦给我杯热巧克力吗
Oh, could I have a, a hot chocolate, please?
没问题
Yeah, sure. Thanks.
很高兴见到你 艾伦
Yes, it's good to see you, Alan.
近来可好
How have you been?
还不错 谢谢 -真好
Well, thank you. Good.
新书怎么样了
And the new book?
你是真着急啊
God, it didn't take you long, did it?
我又不是机器
I'm not a machine, you know.
可别这么说 艾伦
: That's hardly fair, Alan.
自从《恶人永不眠》问世以来
I mean, it's been nearly two years
这都过去快两年了
since"No Rest for the Wicked. "
我们可是签了三本书的合同
And we do have a three- book contract.
我觉得我们已经很有耐心了
I think we've been more than patient.
写书不是信手拈来的 苏珊
It's not that easy, Susan.
你知道
I mean, have you any idea
当作家是什么感觉吗
what it's like being a writer?
你真以为随便按个按钮
Do you really think you can push a button
新点子就能冒出来吗
and another idea will simply pop out?
不是 我
No, I
我跟很多作家都有合作 艾伦
I work with a lot of writers, Alan,
没错 我其实是想保护
and yeah, it's actually your interests
你的利益
I'm trying to protect.
你必须考虑市场
You have to think of the market.
你前两本书反响极好
Your first two books have done fantastically well.
但我们必须保持这种势头
But we have to keep up the momentum.
是 也得保持水准啊
Yeah, we also have to keep up standards.
你想要什么 一人杀了另一个人
I mean, what do you want, someone kills someone else,
有线索 嫌疑人 警探
there are clues and suspects and a detective,
这也太无聊了吧
and it's all so boring?
我想做出创新
I'm trying to do something new.
我以为你会
I thought you'd be
更开心
more cheerful.
你粉丝众多
You've got a huge following.
赚的盆满钵满
: You've made a ton of money.
而且我听说你要离开学校了
Oh, and I heard that you're leaving the school.
谁跟你说的 -我姐姐凯蒂
Who told you that? My sister Katie.
行吧 至少我用不着再跟
Well, at least I won't have to spend any more time
那帮优越感爆棚 自大的孩子们待一起了
with those over- privileged, stuck- up kids.
我外甥和外甥女都在那儿上学 -我没说他们
My niece and nephew go there. Well, I didn't mean them.
没说杰克和 露西
Not Jack and Lucy.
黛西 -黛西
Daisy. Daisy.
如果你没灵感了 也许
Look, if you're blocked, maybe...
我没说我没灵感
I didn't say I was blocked.
我只是在等合适的灵感 -是
I'm just waiting for the right idea. Right.
一些真正能激发我兴趣的东西
Something that actually sparks my interest. Mm- hmm.
给我施加压力只会
And putting pressure on me will
弗兰克·帕里斯 -什么
Frank Parris! What?
报纸上那个男人 我以前认识他
ALAN: No, the man in that paper, I once knew him.
广♥告♥业大♥师♥在萨福克酒店被杀
我能看看吗 -可以
May I? WOMAN: Um, yeah.
他被人杀害了
He was murdered.
我天 很遗憾
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
他是你朋友吗 -不 我跟他算不上认识
Was he a friend of yours? No, I hardly knew him.
在酒店被杀的
Killed in a hotel!
酒店
A hotel.
这用来当做
: That would be
书里的背景会很不错
a good setting for a book.
你这么觉得吗
Do you think so? Hmm.
当时还在办婚礼
At a wedding.
我喜欢这设定
Oh, I like that.
这会是个很棒的开头
That would be a great opening.
婚纱上的血迹
Bloodstains on the bridal gown.
很哥特风
That's Gothic.
也许我会考虑一下
Well, I might give it a think.
对阿提库斯·庞德来说 这本是平静的一天
ALAN: It was the start of a quiet day for Atticus Pund.
有段时间都没再有人遇害
It seemed that no one had been murdered for a while,
他发现自己出奇的闲
and he found himself unusually at a loose end.
好的
: Oh, yes, oh.
谢谢 凯恩小姐
Thank you, Miss Cain.
我觉得这周我会相当清闲
Now, I believe I have a fairly quiet week,
好让我能续写我的书
which will allow me to continue with my book.
是 这是第四章
Yes- here is chapter four.
你已经帮我打好了
You have already typed it for me.
昨晚无事可做 所以就想着提前打好
I had nothing to do last night, so I thought I'd get ahead. Oh!
有个消息要告诉你 -是什么
I have some news for you. Oh, yes?
艾琳汉姆夫人取消了
Mrs. Allingham has canceled.
丈夫失踪的那位 人找到了
Oh, the missing husband- - she has found him?
没 她决定不找了
No, she decided she didn't want to.
不过这有件事
There is one thing, though.
舒尔茨先生11点会过来 -他是哪位
A Mr. Schultz is coming in at 11: 00. And who is he?
他是纽约威廉姆·莫里斯
He works for the William Morris Agency
经纪公♥司♥的 他是高级合伙人
in New York- he's a senior partner.
他来伦敦了 -是的
Oh, and he's in London? Yes.
昨天早上从萨沃伊酒店打来过电♥话♥
He called yesterday morning from the Savoy Hotel.
有什么事吗
For what purpose?
他说跟他一客户 梅丽莎·詹姆斯有关
He said it was to do with a client of his, Melissa James.
想起来了
Oh, yes!
前两天被杀的那位女演员
Ah, the actress who was killed two days ago.
我在报纸上看到了
I read in the paper.
我觉得他是想委托你调查
I think he wants you to investigate.
于是你就同意了跟他见面
And you agreed to an appointment.
失去艾琳汉姆太太的案子后
Well, well, without Mrs. Allingham,
你手头就没案子查了
you had nothing on your desk,
而且 他可是大老远从纽约过来的
and, well, he has come all the way from New York.
但即便如此 -梅丽莎·詹姆斯是
But even so...Melissa James was
一位非常有名的女演员 庞德先生
a very well- known actress, Mr. Puind.
她被人杀害真的是太耸人听闻了
It's absolutely dreadful that she's been murdered.
如果你参与调查
And if you were involved in the investigation,
我认为会为你树立不错的声誉
I think it might be very good for your profile. Mm.
有时候 我觉得
Sometimes, I think
你比我更了解我自己 凯恩小姐
you know me better than I know myself, Miss Cain.
职责所在而已 庞德先生
It is my job, Mr Pund.
十一点
11: 00.
这时机真是有意思
The timing is of great interest to me.
很高兴您愿意见我 庞德先生
It's good of you to see me, Mr. Pund.
是我的荣幸 舒尔茨先生
It's my pleasure, Mr. Schultz.
这不是什么好事
This is a bad business.
梅丽莎·詹姆斯是我们最优秀的明星之一
Melissa James was one of our greatest stars,
是位出色的女演员
a fine actress
也是个了不起的人
and a wonderful human being.
你有看过她演的《后宫之夜》吗
Did you ever see her in"Harem Nights"?
我 我不常去电影院
Mm, I, I do not often go to the cinema.
她演的相当惊艳
She was sensational.
被提名奥斯卡奖
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表