剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
And we could not manage without her.
我带她去洗澡 艾登
: I'|| take her up for a bath, Aiden.
然后给你们二位沏茶
And then I'll make tea for the both of you.
谢谢 格温妮丝
AIDEN: Thank you, Gwyneth.
很高兴见到你 -我也是
It's nice to meet you. And you.
来吧 亲爱的 -去吧 宝贝儿
Come on, my love. Go on, sweetheart.
你回家后
So, what happened
发生了什么
when you came home? Hm?
从伊普斯威奇回家后
From Ipswich. Oh, um
塞西莉没在家
Cess wasn't here.
一开始我并不担心
Um, I wasn't worried, not to begin with.
我问了格温妮丝 她说
I asked Gwyneth, and she said
她出去遛狗了
she'd gone out with the dog.
她有说她去哪里遛狗了吗
Had she said where she'd gone?
一般她会去伍德布里奇那边
Well, she usually walked over in Woodbridge,
沿着德本河遛 但是
along the River Deben, but
她什么都没跟格温妮丝说
I mean, she hadn't said anything to Gwyneth,
所以我带罗西上楼 给她读故事
so I went upstairs with Roxie, read her a story.
后来听到狗在门外叫
Only realized something was wrong when
我才意识到不对劲
I heard the dog barking outside the door.
狗身上还拴着牵引绳 但就他一个
He had his lead on, but he was alone.
没有塞西莉的人影
There was no sign of Cess.
那你做了什么
So what did you do?
抱歉 苏珊
: I'm sorry, Susan,
我现在没法谈这事
I can't talk about this right now.
我得去看罗西了
I've got to go to Roxie. Oh
我
I.
我打了她手♥机♥
I called her on her mobile.
在酒店里找过 还给她爸妈打过电♥话♥
I looked in the hotel, I called her parents,
然后就报♥警♥了
and then I called the police.
不好意思
Look, I'm, I'm sorry.
我就 不送你了哈
Could you, um, can you show yourself out?
没问题
Yes, sure.
就是 我一遍遍在脑子里过这事
It's just that I, I've been over and over this.
我真的 没办法再这样下去了
I just, I can't do this anymore.
你好 我是苏珊·赖兰
Hello, I'm Susan Ryeland.
你肯定是德里克吧
Uh- you must be Derek.
我刚见过你妈妈
I think I just met your mum.
你刚才跟艾登一起是吗
Have, have you been with Aiden?
是的
Yes.
真替他感到难过
Feel so sorry for him. Mm.
他和特雷赫恩小姐是最可爱的人
He and Miss Treherne are the loveliest people.
他们是天造地设的一对 -是
They're made for each other. Yeah.
出事那晚你在前台值班
You were on reception the night it happened.
你是说帕里斯先生去世那晚吗
You mean when Mr. Parris died?
是的 -对
Yeah. Yeah.
肯定很难受吧
Must've been awful for you.
其实我见过他
I actually met him.
我帮他办的登记入住
I helped check him in.
听说他这人不好相处
I heard he wasn't easy.
我无权置喙客人
It's not my place to say.
如果就
Well, if it was just
你知我知呢
between us two.
他不大礼貌
He wasn't very polite.
我就知道你会这么说
Why did I think you were going to say that?
他真的不礼貌
Well, he wasn't.
我帮他叫了出租车
I had to order a taxi for him.
他连声谢谢都没说
He didn't even say thank you.
你是关键证人
You were the key witness.
没错 我还得配合警方询问
That's right, I had to talk to the police.
你看到什么了
What did you see?
不确定该不该告诉你
Not sure I should really tell you.
我想找到塞西莉 德里克
I'm trying to find Cecily, Derek.
趁一切为时已晚之前
Before it's too late.
好吧
Mm...All right.
当时我在那边
I was over there.
夜班经理
夜班招待台
Night reception.
那晚只有我一个人值班
I was on me own that night.
那天有个派对
There'd been a party.
邀请我了 但是
I'd been invited, but
我不大喜欢参加派对
I'm not the party sort.
反正我还有工作要做
Anyway, I had my job to do.
听到声音的时候大概是午夜
It was about midnight when I heard it.
是蔡司 塞西莉的狗
DEREK: It was Chase, Cecily's dog.
他在楼上狗窝里睡觉
He slept in a basket upstairs.
肯定是做噩梦之类的
He must have had a bad dream or something.
怎么了呀 蔡司
What is it, Chase?
怎么了呀 没事的哈
What is it? It's all right.
没事的
There, all right.
我在楼上的时候
DEREK: And it was while I was there
看到他了
that I saw him.
斯蒂凡
Stefan?
我很好奇这么晚了他还在
DEREK: I wondered what he was doing in the hotel
酒店干什么
so late at night, but
但我顺着走廊看过去 已经不见他踪迹了
when I looked down the corridor, there was no sign of him.
也就这些了
There's not much more to say.
我必须告诉警方
I had to tell the police.
并不喜欢这么做
Didn't really like doing that.
你确定是他吗
You sure it was him?
看着像他
Did look like him.
他戴着斯蒂凡的羊毛帽
He had Stefan's woolly hat,
拎着他的维修工具箱
he was carrying his maintenance kit.
你看到他脸了吗
Did you see his face?
没看清楚
Not completely.
我 我告诉洛克先生了
I, I did tell Mr. Locke that.
可他没听进去
But he didn't listen.
我只是不想再让他陷入更多麻烦
I just didn't want to get him into any more trouble.
如果不是他的错的话
Not if it wasn't his fault.
斯蒂凡已经被解雇了 -因为偷窃被解雇的
Stefan had already been fired. For stealing.
那次真不是他偷的
That wasn't him.
别告诉丽莎是我说的 -不会
: You won't tell Lisa I said this, will you? Oh, no.
这里丢过不少小东西
There'd been a lot of petty pilfering.
所有人都知道不是他干的
Everyone knew it wasn't him.
那是谁呢 -是娜塔莎
Who was it, then? It was Natasha.
不管她进到哪间房♥ 那房♥里都会丢东西
Whenever she went into a room, something went missing.
这都快成笑话了
It's almost a joke.
她走的时候我们都很高兴
We were glad when she left.
我觉得她现在应该不在国内
I think she's out of the country now.
但最后是斯蒂凡承担的责任
But Stefan took the blame in the end.
你一定很难过吧
I mean, that must have upset you.
我无能为力
There wasn't anything I could do.
不管怎样 谋杀发生后
Anyway, after the murder happened,
他认罪了
and he confessed and everything,
这一切都不再重要了
hardly mattered anymore.
谢谢
Thanks.
你说你第一次见弗兰克·帕里斯的时候
You said when you first met Frank Parris,
他让你帮忙叫出租车
he asked you to order a taxi for him.
是的 -你知道目的地是哪儿嘛
That's right. Do you know where it went?
知道 因为警♥察♥问过
I do know, cause the police asked me,
我总是会把这种事记下来的
and anyway, I always wrote these things down.
那他去哪儿了呢
So where did he go?
去了弗拉姆林厄姆
He went into Framlingham,
在一家律师事务所开了个会
had a meeting at a solicitor's office...
弗拉姆林厄姆的韦斯利和汗律师事务所
Wesley and Khan in Framlingham.
赛义德·汗
Sajid Khan.
我们见过
We've met.
你好
Hello.
你是看到什么才叫的
Something made you bark.
是什么呢
What was it, hm?
你看到什么了呢
What did you see?
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表