剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
have traveled in that time.
可能是我搞错了 庞德先生
This may have been all my fault, Mr. Pund.
也许是我听错了
Maybe I misheard him.
但我没听错
But I did not.
还有他说话的方式也有问题
And there was something about the way he spoke.
五年前她在拍希区柯克
She was injured during the shooting
电影的时候受伤了
of a movie with Hitchcock five years ago,
之后就搬去了一个叫陶利村的地方
and then moved to somewhere called Tawleigh
德文郡的那个 对吧
in"Devonshyer- is that right?
我认为纽约人
It would seem to me that a New Yorker
更可能说“地儿”
would be much more likely to say"someplace"
而不是“地方”
rather than"somewhere, "
还有他的口音
but then the accent,
听起来就很勉强
it already sounded forced to me.
是那种假装成美国人的口音
It was the accent of someone pretending to be an American.
所以他是个冒牌货
So, he was a fake?
但为什么呢
: But why?
因为有人非常希望我调查
Because somebody very much wanted me to investigate
梅丽莎·詹姆斯之死
the death of Melissa James.
而这个人
And that somebody
就是你
was you.
不好意思 庞德先生
I'm sorry Mr Pund.
我 我不知道你在说什么
I, I have no idea what you're getting at.
我是觉着这对你的形象会非常有利
I thought it would be very good for your profile.
是 你当时是这么说的 但 -是
Well, yes, that's what you said, but Yes.
真正原因是你是她粉丝
The true reason is that you were infatuated with her.
是她电影的忠实粉丝 对吧
You re a great fan of her films, no?
是 我很喜欢那些电影 -不止如此
Yes, I liked them. Oh, it was more than that.
你不止一次表现出对她作品的
More than once, you revealed an intimate knowledge
深刻了解
of her work.
很多家具都出自于《玛丽·塞莱斯特》
A lot of the furniture came from "The Mary Celeste. "
那艘失踪的船
PUND: The ship that disappeared.
也是梅丽莎·詹姆斯第二部电影的名字
And the title of Melissa James's second film.
看这个
Oh, look at this.
这是她电影里的道具
CHUBB: Oh, that's a prop from one of her films.
一把土耳其匕♥首♥
A Turkish dagger.
看起来相当危险
It's a wicked- looking thing.
你早知道是什么
You knew what it was
因为你看过电影
because you'd seen the film,
到了明星家里时
and you could not contain your excitement
你也抑制不住那股兴奋劲
at visiting the home of its star.
好漂亮的房♥子啊
Oh, what a gorgeous house!
但那房♥子确实很漂亮呀
But it was a nice house
是你说服我接这起案子的 凯恩小姐
You persuaded me to take the case, Miss Cain.
你雇了名演员扮演埃德加·舒尔茨
You hired the actor who played Edgar Schultz
因为你想
because you wanted
进入梅丽莎·詹姆斯的世界
to enter the world of Melissa James.
祝好运
Break a leg.
谢谢 亲
: Thank you, darling.
你是她的铁粉 这点你在给她写的
You were her greatest fan, which you made clear
信中表达的很清楚
when you wrote to her.
你怎么能这么做呢 亲爱的詹姆斯小姐
PUND: "How can you do it, dear Miss James?
银幕因为没有你而失色
"The screen is diminished without you.
我们的生活中丧失了一道光明
A light has gone out of our lives. "
没错 我看到
Oh, yes, I saw the letter to her
你的亲笔信了
written in your hand- -
显然是你写给梅丽莎·詹姆斯众多信件中的一封
presumably one of many you had written to Melissa James- -
然后你还笨拙的想掩盖这个事实
before you made that clumsy attempt to conceal it.
因为你知道我肯定
PUND: Because of course you knew
会认出你笔迹
that I would recognize your handwriting.
等一下
CHUBB: Wait a minute.
你是说是她杀的约翰·斯宾塞
Are you saying that she killed John Spencer?
我就是这个意思
That is exactly what I am saying.
而作为把她带来这里的人
And as I'm the one who brought her here,
我难辞其咎
it is I who am to blame.
你有什么要说的 凯恩小姐
What have you got to say, Miss Cain?
我无话可说
I'm not saying anythingl
但为什么 她为什么这么做呢
But why, why would she do it?
你不记得了吗
Oh, you don't remember?
我们吃晚饭的时候她亲口说的呀
She told us herself, when we had dinner.
想想看 居然有人能杀了像
But to think someone could kill
梅丽莎·詹姆斯那样才华横溢的女人
a woman as talented as Melissa James
却还能逍遥法外
and get away with it.
真希望他们被绞死
I hope they hang.
应该不大可能 凯恩小姐
I'd say that's unlikely, Miss Cain.
你喜欢她
PUND: You loved her.
喜欢她的电影
You loved her films.
她是你的一切 你无法忍♥受
She was everything to you, and you could not bear
她香消玉殒 而杀害她的凶手
that the man who killed her was still alive
却还存活于世
when she was dead.
没错
Yes!
但这都怪他
But it was his fault.
约翰·斯宾塞
John Spencer.
他承认杀死了她
He said he d killed her
但这不代表你就可以
But that did not give you the right
既当法官又当刽子手
to act both as his judge and his executioner.
等一下
Wait a minute.
克拉伦斯堡到底发生了什么
What exactly happened at Clarence Keep?
窗外那人是谁
Who was at the window?
是埃里克·钱德勒
Oh, that was Eric Chandler.
警♥察♥去了他家 所以他担心
The police had come to the house, and he was concerned
他们在讨论他的不端行为
that they were discussing his own misdemeanors,
于是决定偷听客厅里
so he decided to eavesdrop on what was taking place
的谈话
in the living room.
所以我会带他去警局
CHUBB: That's why I'm taking him to the station.
但你也听到了
But you heard him.
我们攻破了他的防线 他认罪了
We had him bang to rights, and he confessed!
这点没法反驳吧
You can't argue with that.
庞德先生
: MrPund!
你应该记得不远就是
PUND: You will recall that the back door to the kitchen
厨房♥后门
was only a short distance away.
这就是埃里克消失的
PUND: And that was how Eric was able
如此迅速的原因
to disappear so quickly.
这一次 他母亲想保护他
For once, his mother tried to protect him.
有人进来过吗
: Has anyone come in here?
没有 长官
No, sir.
我们一直都在这里
We've been here all the time.
但我看到了
PUND: But I saw.
他鞋上有泥
There was mud on his shoes.
在大家分神的功夫
With everyone distracted,
凯恩小姐有了
that gave Miss Cain the perfect moment
可乘之机
to seize her opportunity.
对不起 庞德先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Pund.
对不起
Sorry?
是为承认犯下可怕罪行而道歉
That you committed a terrible crime
还是为你杀害约翰·斯宾塞
or that when you killed John Spencer,
但杀错人而道歉
you had chosen the wrong person?
两者都有
Both, really.
我会递交辞呈 庞德先生
I will be giving you my notice, Mr. Pund.
即咳生效
With immediate effect.
我接受你的辞职
I accept your resignation.
小心脚下
Mind your step.
小心头
CHUBB: Mind your head.
还早着呢
ANDREAS: It's too early.
让他们走
Tell them to go away.
你躺着吧
: You stay there.
早上好 -早啊
Morning. Oh, morning.
这是给你的
Uh, this came for you.
谢谢 德里克 -客气了
Thanks, Derek. Welcome.
是什么啊
What is it?
克雷格·安德鲁斯寄来的
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表