剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
蔡司应该告诉不了你什么
Don't think Chase will tell you anything.
我们应该没见过
I don't think we've met.
利亚姆·科比 水疗中心经理
Liam Corby, spa manager.
我是苏珊 -我知道你是谁
I'm Susan...I know who you are.
全酒店都知道你要来
Whole hotel was told you were coming.
要你问我的话 这就是白跑一趟
Bit of a fool's errand, if you ask me.
怎么 你认为塞西莉死了吗
What, do you think Cecily's dead?
她失踪快一周了
She's been missing almost a week.
塞西莉·特雷赫恩这样的女人不会
A woman like Cecily Treherne doesn't just
因为心烦意乱就离家出走或者躲起来
run away or go into hiding because something upset her.
所以你认为她已经遇害了
So you think she's been killed?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
酒店发生了一起可怕的谋杀案
Just because there was one gruesome murder at the hotel
并不代表就会再发生一起
doesn't mean there has to be another.
你什么时候离开的澳大利亚
When did you leave Australia?
来这里的时候
When I came here.
那是什么时候呢
When was that?
问这干嘛
Why do you want to know?
弗兰克·帕里斯在澳大利亚居住过
Frank Parris lived in Australia.
是的
: Yep.
那国家可大了
Big country, you know.
不代表我们认识
Doesn't mean we ever met.
可他死的时候你在这里
But you were here when he died.
他可是被残忍♥的杀害了
Gruesomely murdered.
是这里发生过的唯一刺♥激♥的事
Only exciting thing that ever happened around here.
你跟斯蒂凡关系好吗
Were you close to Stefan?
好呀 我们是朋友
Yeah, we were mates.
你认为是他干的吗
Do you think he did it?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I've got no idea.
警方说是他干的
Police said he did.
法♥院♥说是他干的 他自己都说是他干的 所以
Court said he did, he said he did, so...
那很可能就是吧
Seems pretty likely.
我挺同情那哥们的
I feel sorry for the poor bastard,
他们那么对他 但
the way they treated him, but
都过去这么长时间了
it's a long way behind us now.
谁都改变不了什么了
Nothing anyone can do about that.
建议你享受这次免费住宿
I suggest you just enjoy your free stay,
好好利用起来
make the most of it.
按♥摩♥免费
Massages on the house.
谁杀了梅丽莎·詹姆斯呢
ALAN: Who killed Melissa James?
最后一个见到她还活着的人
The last person to see her alive
是她的理财顾问 阿尔吉农·马什
had been her financial adviser, Algernon Marsh.
但她的医生 伦纳德·柯林斯医生
But her physician, Dr. Leonard Collins,
是最后一个听到她声音的人
had been the last to hear her.
所以阿提库斯·庞德
And so it was Dr. Collins
要见的就是这位柯林斯医生
that Atticus Piind had come to meet.
你确定没事吧 凯恩小姐
Are you sure you're all right, Miss Cain?
我很好 庞德先生
Oh, very much so, Mr. Puind, yes.
抱歉我刚才失态了
I, I'm so sorry I made such a fool of myself.
完全不会
Ooh, not at all, ooh.
这是柯林斯医生的车吗
Oh, this, this is the car driven by Dr. Collins?
不是 是他姐夫 阿尔吉农·马什的
Uh, no, his brother- in- law, Algernon Marsh.
梅丽莎所谓的理财顾问
Melissa's so- called financial adviser.
你说过你不信任他
Oh, you said you didn't trust him.
没错
That's right.
看起来
Well, it would seem
开车方面他也
he's also not reliable behind the wheel
不大靠谱
of a car.
如果你是来找阿尔吉农的
If you've come to see Algernon,
恐怕他不在
I'm afraid he's not here.
不 我是来找你的 柯林斯医生
No, it is you I have come to see, Dr. Collins.
我已经把我知道的都告诉
Oh, well, I have already told Detective Inspector Chubb
丘伯警督了
everything I know.
如果你能亲口再复述一遍
And yet it would be helpful for me
对我会很有帮助
to hear it once again, from you.
你确定不吃块蛋糕吗 庞德先生
Are you sure you won't have some cake, Mr. Pund?
没什么比得上我太太的巴滕贝格蛋糕
Oh, there is nothing like my wife's Battenberg.
我就不用了 谢谢
Not for me, thank you.
我再来一块
I'll have another slice.
关于梅丽莎·詹姆斯 我有几个
I'm afraid I have some questions to ask you
问题要问你
about Melissa James.
请问吧
Please, fire away.
你对她了解多少
How well did you know her?
我是她医生
Well, I was her doctor.
所以你可以说我比任何人都了解她
So you could say I knew her as well as anyone.
她对你很不公平
SAMANTHA: Well, she took advantage of you.
她不管白天黑夜 总是会给我丈夫打电♥话♥
She would call my husband day or night.
而且她经常过来
And she often came here.
感觉她从没考虑过
It never seemed to occur to her
伦纳德可能还有其他患者
that Leonard might have other patients.
公平讲 她当时
To be fair to her, she was under
压力很大
a lot of strain.
是 那间酒店嘛
Yes, the hotel. Mm.
一直在亏损
It had been losing money.
她归咎于加德纳夫妇
She blamed the Gardners.
她觉得他们监守自盗
She believed that they were stealing from her.
我觉得这毋庸置疑
LEONARD: Well, I don't think there's any doubt of it.
酒店一直都满员 可从她买♥♥下那天起
The hotel was always full, but it had never shown a profit
就没盈利过
from the day she'd bought it.
这让她非常焦虑
It made her quite anxious.
她跟你说她被人监视了
She told you she was being watched.
她确实说过
She did say that, yes.
被监视
PUND: Watched? Mm.
外面有人监视她
From the street?
不是 是家里
No, at home.
她说房♥间里的东西被人拿走了
And she said things were being taken from her room.
不是什么贵重物品 就是些小物件
Not valuable things- - small things.
比如
Such as?
她不肯说
She wouldn't say.
詹姆斯小姐死亡那天你接到过
You received a telephone call from Miss James
她的电♥话♥
on the day that she died.
没错 当时萨曼也在
That's right Sam was here.
是的 当时是6点28
Yes, it was 6: 28.
我当时看过表
I remembered the time from the clock.
能说一下到底发生什么了吗
Can you tell me exactly what occurred?
好的 好的
Yes, yes.
我刚做完手术
Um, I had just finished surgery.
你好
Hello?
我要找柯林斯医生 谢谢了
MELISSA: I have to speak to Dr. Collins, please!
他在吗 很急
Is he there? It's urgent.
是梅丽莎 找你的
It's Melissa for you.
她很激动
She's very upset.
求你 快点 快接啊
Please, hurry, pleasel
詹姆斯小姐
Miss James?
天
Oh, my God.
求你 求你快点过来
Please, please, please come round.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do!
我好害怕 求你
I'm so frightened, please.
他要杀我
He wants to kill me.
求你别让我一个人在这里
Please don't leave me here on my own.
梅丽莎 梅丽莎 拜托
Melissa Melissa, please.
试着冷静一下
Please try to calm down.
你能离开房♥子吗
Can you leave the house?
不知道
I don't know.
他还在
He's still here.
我天 救救我 求你 快来
Oh, my God, help me please, hurry!
他要杀我
He wants to kill me!
求你快点 求你 -待在那里别乱跑
Please hurry! Please! Stay right where you are.
我两分钟后就到
I will be with you in two minutes.
实际上 花了我十分钟
In fact, it took me ten minutes
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表