剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah, pulp fiction I loved him.
五岁时候就读过
When I was about five.
你明天一定要回萨福克吗
Do you have to go back to Suffolk tomorrow?
我为特雷赫恩家族做事
I'm working for the Trehernes.
拿了人家钱了
I'm on the payroll.
他们不会因为你多待一天就想你吧
They won't miss you for one more day, will they?
我得再跟凯蒂见一面
I need to see Katie again.
我有点担心她
I'm worried about her.
她有事瞒着我
There's something she isn't telling me.
我说了我们会一起吃晚饭
I said we'd have supper.
老实讲 苏珊 再次见到你
I'|| be honest with you, Susan, it's really great
我真的很高兴
to see you again
您的酒 女士
Here you are, madam.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
她一直都很理智
Oh, she's always been the sensible one.
她比你大是吗
Is she older than you?
不是啦 比我小
Nol Younger!
天
: Oh, God.
但凯蒂结婚了 生了两个孩子
But Katie's married, she's got two children,
有份稳定工作
she's got a sensible job.
有时候我真的很羡慕她
Oh, a part of me's always envied her.
我觉得克里特岛更有冒险精神
Well, I would've said that Crete was much more of an adventure.
是 你当然会这么觉得了
: Yeah, you would've thought so.
但事实并非如此
It hasn't really turned out like that.
到了
Here we are.
要喝点睡前酒吗
Shall we, uh, have a little nightcap?
为什么不呢
SUSAN: Why not?
那你会回去吗
So, will you go back?
回去哪里 -克里特岛
Where? Crete.
不知道
: I don't know.
不
No, no.
应该不会了吧 -抱歉
Don't think so. Sorry, sorry.
就是
Oh, just, uh
没事
Don't be.
不 你说得对
No, you're, you're right.
你要回去做编辑了
You need to go back to editing.
以前有你的把关
Yeah, my books were so much better
我的书精彩多了
when you were working on them.
才不是
That's not true.
你应该跟帕克·钱斯说
You should tell Parker Chance...
如果他们雇你 我就跟他们签约
...that if they give you a job, I'll come over to them.
他们会喜欢的
Oh, well, I think they'd like that.
我真的很想你 苏珊
I've really missed you, Susan.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
别 别说这样冒犯到你了
Well, don't, don't tell me I've offended you.
不是
No.
不 你没冒犯我
No, no, you haven't offended me.
但我 -但是什么
But I But what?
不 我
No, I
我真的很谢谢你
I'm really grateful,
克雷格 真的
Craig, I, I am- I mean...Mm- hmm.
但我还跟安德里亚斯在一起呢 所以
But I'm still with Andreas, so...
可你刚跟我说你 -不不不
But you just told me that you...No, no, no, no,
不行 -别这样
no, no, no. Oh, come on.
你已经厌倦了克里特岛
Look, you're fed up with Crete,
厌倦了开酒店
you're fed up with the hotel
是 但我没厌倦他呀
Yes, but I'm not fed up with him.
那你为什么还要误导我呢
Then why have you been leading me on?
什么
What?
不是 我
No, I
不 克雷格 你完全误会了
No, Craig, you have completely misread this.
我可没觉得
Oh, I don't think
自己误会了 -不是
that I have. Yeah, no.
克雷格
: Craig.
我来不是为了
I did not come here.
行吧 我觉得我得
Right, I think I'm gonna have to...
天
Oh, God.
我得走了 -什么
I'm gonna have to go. CRAIG: What? l
别别 别走啊
No, no, no, you, you can't go.
你喝那么多 开不了车的 -我打车
You're, you're too drunk to drivel I'm gonna get a cab.
出租车
Taxi!
你好 最近的酒店 谢谢
Hi- - uh, nearest hotel, please.
你好 -你好
Hi. Hi
我想订间房♥ -没问题
Um, can I book a room...Yes, of course.
麻烦 订一晚
...please, for the, for the night.
我手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
手♥机♥
My phone.
我手♥机♥
Where's my
我天
Oh, my God.
肯定是落出租车上了
Must have left it in the cab.
真棒
: Great.
天
: God.
不得不说
CHUBB: I have to say
你人真的很好 庞德先生
this is very good of you, Mr. Pund.
第十一章
夜幕降临
这是我的荣幸
Oh, the pleasure is all mine.
这就是做私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Mmm, it's one of the benefits of being
的好处之一
a private investigator
客户会买♥♥单
that it is the client who pays.
我会把账单寄给舒尔茨先生的
I'lI send the bill to Mr. Schultz.
他是谁啊
And now who is that?
是梅丽莎·詹姆斯的经纪人
He was Melissa James's agent.
她美国的经纪人
PUND: Her American agent.
就是他雇的我
It's he who employed me.
很高兴你能来
Well, I'm glad you're here.
这案子真的是迷雾重重
This case is a right puzzler, and no mistake.
毫无头绪
Nothing makes any sense.
恕难苟同
Oh, I do not agree.
从某种程度上来讲
It's, it's certainly, on one level,
确实复杂 但从另个方面讲
it's complicated, but on another,
一切都很一目了然
everything is straightforward.
请继续
Go on, then.
不少于七个人
No fewer than seven people
都有杀害梅丽莎·詹姆斯的动机
may have wished to kill Melissa James,
所有人都是出于最普通的动机
all of them for the most ordinary reasons.
兰斯和莫林·加德纳
Lance and Maureen Gardner.
她知道他俩监守自盗
She knew they were defrauding her.
是的
PUND: Indeed so.
菲利斯·钱德勒
MISS CAIN: Phyllis Chandler
和她那个可怕的儿子 他竟然是个偷♥窥♥狂
and that ghastly son of hers...- a Peeping Tom, of all things.
她也发现了这个不愉快的事实
That was an unpleasant business she discovered.
怎么 你认为他母亲在保护他吗
What, you think his mother was protecting him?
有这可能
Well, it's possible.
然后就是阿尔吉农·马什
And then there is Algernon Marsh.
天 就是个人♥渣♥
Oh, God, a nasty piece of work.
也在骗她 他那所谓的
Also cheating her, in his case with a,
投资肯定是毫无价值
an investment almost certainly valueless.
奥斯卡·柏林
Oscar Berlin.
她决定不出演他的电影
She decided not to appear in his film.
这会毁了他
That would've ruined him.
还有约翰·斯宾塞
And John Spencer.
我赌他才是真凶 庞德先生
Now, that's where I'd put my money, Mr. Pund.
你觉得他知道詹姆斯小姐有外遇吗
Do you think he knew Miss James was having an affair?
嫉妒的丈夫勒死自己妻子
Jealous husband who strangles his wife?
就跟莎士比亚写的剧情一样
Just like Shakespeare.
奥赛罗
Uh, uh, Othello!
他就是因为这个原因勒死的苔丝狄蒙娜
He strangled Desdemona for exactly that reason.
动机很明确
Well, the motivation is clear.
但我没想通的是事件发生顺序
But it is the order of events that perplexes.
6点28 梅丽莎·詹姆斯独自在家
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表