剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
就在这儿 之前明明在这的
CECILY: It was here, I know it was.
8年前
塞西莉 你在找什么
AIDEN: Cecily, what are you looking for?
钢笔 我爸的钢笔
The pen, my dad's pen.
他借我明天结婚用的
He lent it to me for tomorrow.
嗯 你用它干嘛
AIDEN: Well, why do you need it?
算一样借来的东西
Something borrowed.
塞西 别紧张
Cessy, relax.
我们可以借点别的
We can just find something else.
那支笔很贵 他还从来没用过
It was expensive, and he'd never even used it.
会是谁拿的呢
Who could've taken it?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
你不会是临阵退缩了吧
You're not having second thoughts, are. you?
没有
: No.
那我们接下来这么做
Look, this is what we're gonna do
我们今晚要开派对 但首先
We have this party this evening, but first,
我们先悠闲地喝一杯
we're gonna have a quiet drink,
就咱俩
just the two of us.
然后我们一起看落日
...and then we're gonna watch the sun come down,
好吗
all right?
我今晚不想喝太多酒
I don't want to drink too much tonight.
一杯也无伤大雅
One is not gonna hurt you.
真希望爸把酒店关了办婚礼
CECILY: I wish Dad had closed the hotel for the wedding.
我们这里经常办婚礼的
We have weddings here all the time.
从没人抱怨过什么
Nobody's ever complained.
我知道 但这次是特殊情况
I know, but this one's special.
很高兴你这么想
I'm glad you think so.
真不敢相信 明天这个时候
I can't believe that this time tomorrow,
我们就在去安提瓜的路上了
we'll be on our way to Antigua.
也结为夫妇了
And married.
天哪
: Oh, God.
艾登
Aiden.
帕里斯先生 有什么需要帮忙的
Mr. Parris, what can I do for you?
对 你可以引荐我认识一下
Well, you can start by introducing me
你可爱的未婚妻
to your lovely fiancee.
塞西莉 这就是我跟你提过那位客人
Uh, Cecily, this is the guest that I mentioned to you.
那个要换房♥的客人
The one who didn't like his room.
啊 对
Ah, yes.
希望新房♥间让你满意 -哦 很完美
I hope your new one's all right. Oh, it's perfect.
几乎很完美
Well, almost perfect.
这个你给我看看
This is for you.
什么
Sorry?
用不了
It isn t working.
你把它手♥机♥放一起了吗
Have you had it next to your phone?
这样会消磁的
That can demagnetize them.
不 应该没有
No, I don't think so.
但我知道打扰到你们了
But I can see that I'm intruding.
请允许我祝贺二位明天
Can I offer you my congratulations
喜结连理 -谢谢你
for tomorrow? Thank you.
听说今晚有个派对
And I understand there's a party this evening.
是的 我希望不会打扰到您
Yes, uh I hope it won't disturb you.
完全不会 我其实要出去
Oh, not at all I'm actually going out
斯内普庄园正好有一场歌♥剧
There's an opera being performed at Snape Malting
哦 什么歌♥剧
What opera's that
莫扎特的
Uh, Mozart
《费加罗的婚礼》
The Marriage of Figaro. "
是我的最爱之一
It's one of my favorites.
天 这人真诡异
God, what a creep
最好给他换个新房♥卡
CECILY: Better get him a new key.
当然
AIDEN: Oh, sure
但有一件事
There is one thing, though
啊 是什么
Yeah, what's that?
他提到的歌♥剧
The opera he mentioned.
《费加罗的婚礼》
"The Marriage of Figaro. "
怎么了
What about it?
我昨天看过节目单了
I was looking at the program just yesterday, and,
他如果今晚真去斯内普庄园
if he's going to Snape Malting tonight,
可能会白跑一场
he's wasting his time.
那里没开
It's not on.
克雷格·安德鲁斯
Craig Andrews.
苏珊
: Susan!
见到你真是开心
Wonderful to see you.
哦 你真是太好了
Oh, this is so kind.
不客气 我的荣幸
Not at all, it's a pleasure.
你的车呢
Uh, where's your car?
呃 我停那边拐角的车位上了
Uh, I'm, I'm in a bay, round the corner.
太好了 快请进
Perfect- - come on in.
但愿没有打扰到你写作
SUSAN: I hope I haven't disturbed your writing.
不会 讲真 没事的
CRAIG: No, honestly, it's fine.
你开过来要多久
How long was the drive down?
哦 大概两个小时
SUSAN: Oh, about two hours.
还不错
That's not bad.
还开那辆迷你敞篷吗
Still got that little red MG?
那可不
: Yeah, afraid so.
你想喝点咖啡吗
Would you, um, like some coffee?
好啊 可以来点
Uh, yeah, I'd love some.
这是送给露易丝的
These are for Louise.
露易丝
Louise?
额 天
Oh, God um.
我是没告诉你吧 -怎么了
Didn't I tell you? What?
她不住这了
She's not here.
我们
We, um
我们分手了
We went our separate ways.
好吧
Right.
什么时候
When?
嗯 去年
Uh, last year.
你在电♥话♥里怎么没提
You didn't say anything on the phone.
我以为你知道的 -不知道
: Well, I assumed you knew. No.
这下弄得我倒不好意思了
I feel a bit embarrassed now, um
希望你不会觉得
I hope you don't feel, um, uncomfortable,
待在这不舒服
staying here, it
不不 完全不会 但是
Oh, no, I'm, not at all, but...
不远处就有家旅馆 如果
There's a hotel up the road, if
没事的
No, it'll be fine.
只不过 我要是早知道
It's just, you know, if I'd have known...
好吧 我喜欢花
Well, I, I love flowers.
太好了 那么
Oh, well! : So...
送你了 -谢谢你
There you go. Thank you.
不如你先去休息休息
Why don't you make yourself comfortable?
你房♥间在楼梯爬到顶
Um, your room's at the top of the stairs,
右边第一个门 好的
first door on the right. Okay.
我去煮咖啡 -没问题
I'll get the coffee on. Sure.
所以 出啥事了
So, what happened?
我跟露易丝吗
What, me and Louise? Mm.
你知道嫁给作家是什么样的
Well, you know what it's like being married to a writer.
这个世上应该没有
Oh. I'm not sure there's a more
比作家更自私和内向的职业了
selfish, inward- looking profession in the world.
总之 我们头三年还挺甜蜜的
Anyway, we had three good years,
然后
and, um
然后她遇到了另一个人
Then she met someone else.
很抱歉 --不用
I'm sorry. No, don't be.
我们还是好朋友
I mean, we're still good friends,
我也过得很幸福
and, um, I'm very happy.
有房♥子 有书
This house, the books.
顺便说一句 这都是你的功劳
Which I owe all to you, by the way.
哦 克雷格
Oh, Craig
你真是过奖了
That's not true.
你发现到了我
Well, you found me.
给了我鼓励
You encouraged me.
而你又用妙手把这些书
And somehow, you made the books, um
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表