剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
塞西莉
Cecily
艾登·麦克尼尔
塞西莉的丈夫
我不知道发生了什么 什么让你苦闷
I don't know what's happened or what's upset you.
但求你了
But please
报个平安
Let us know that you're safe.
我们都很担心你
We are all so worried about you.
罗克西和我在家里
Roxie and I are at home,
翘首以盼
waiting for you.
还有你妈妈
And your mum.
还有爸爸和丽莎
And dad, and Lisa.
我们想和你谈谈 我们想帮你
We need to talk to you- we want to help you.
可怜人
Oh, the poor man.
太可怕了
It's so awful.
如果有人
And if there's anyone out there
强行禁锢了塞西莉
holding Cecily against her will, please.
放她走吧
Let her go.
现在还不算太晚 但我们得知道
It's not too late right now, but we need to know
她平安无事
that she's safe.
麦克尼尔夫人最后一次露面
Uh, Mrs. MacNeil was last seen
洛克警督
萨福克警♥察♥局
是上周三在
in the vicinity of the hotel
酒店附近
last Wednesday.
她可能在遛狗
She may have been walking her dog,
黑色拉布拉多犬 叫蔡斯
a black Labrador called Chase.
如果有人有麦克尼尔夫人的消息
If anyone has any information about Mrs. MacNeil,
请尽快拨♥打♥屏幕上的
we would urge them to call us on the number
号♥码给我们
being shown on the screen.
所有来电都会保密
AlI calls will be answered in confidence.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们是在浪费时间
They're wasting their time.
你没法肯定那是真的
You can't be sure that's true.
她被埋在树林中♥央♥六英尺深的地下
She's six feet underground in the middle of a wood
脖子上套着绳子
with a rope around her neck.
没人能找到她
She's not gonna be found.
你凭什么这么说
How can you say that?
猜测而已
Just a guess.
早上好 庞德先生
Good morning, Mr. Puind.
凯恩小姐 你好吗
Oh, Miss Cain, how are you?
请坐
Please, sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望你休息好了 能把昨天落下的
I hope you slept well and were able to put the events
事情安排好
of yesterday behind you.
我觉得自己太傻了
I feel very foolish.
如果我得和一个侦探共事
If Im going to be working with a detective,
那我早该想到工作中碰到不愉快的事情
then I should expect unpleasant details to be part of the job.
完全不是
Not at all.
我对暴♥力♥的景象或描述
I've never allowed myself to become inured
并非已经麻木不仁
to the sight or the description of violence.
谋杀 这不是生意
Murder, it's not a business
也不是一种消遣
Nor is it a pastime.
你的敏感值得称赞
Your sensitivity does you credit.
我只希望你能找出凶手
I just hope that you can find out who's responsible.
我们来就为这个
That is why we are here.
如果你吃完了早餐
Well, if you've finished your breakfast,
旅馆经理想见你
the hotel manager has asked to see you.
兰斯·加德纳先生
Mr. Lance Gardner.
你介意我提个意见吗 庞德先生
Do you mind if I put forward an opinion, Mr. Puind?
当然不介意
Not at all.
我完全不相信他
I don't trust hjm an inch.
我们只是想告诉你 胖德先生
We just wanted to tell you, Mr. Pund
是庞德
Oh, uh, it's Puind.
只要能帮上忙 尽管开口
that any way we can help you.
太可怕了
It's awful.
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
自从她买♥♥下这家酒店 一直就是我们在经营
Yeah, we've been running this hotel ever since she bought it.
据我们所知 酒店经营一塌糊涂
Running it into the ground, from what we hear.
我不知道谁在跟你嚼舌根子
I don't know who you've been talking to,
但那都是无♥耻♥的谎言
but that is an outrageous liel
但你和梅丽莎·詹姆斯吵过架
But you had argued with Melissa James.
她提出了一些指控
She made certain accusations.
她不知道自己在说什么
Yeah, she didn't know what she was talking about.
她想用审计来威胁我们 这完全不可理喻
Threatening us with an audit- - it was completely out of order.
她打算审查你的账户吗
She planned to have your accounts examined?
她从伦敦叫来了财务顾问
She had her financial adviser come down from London.
但是我们很乐意见他
But we would've been glad to meet him.
我们没什么好隐瞒的
We had nothing to hide.
也许可以让我看看
Well, then, perhaps I could take a look.
我曾在联合饼干公♥司♥的
Well...I worked in the accounts department
会计部工作了12年
of Associated Biscuits for 12 years.
说不定能更好地
It might be helpful
了解旅馆的财务状况
to understand the financial circumstances
你关注的点也许错了
of the hotel. Well, you're barking up the wrong tree.
其实我们很乐意你俩能来
Actually we're glad you're both here.
我们
We, uh
我们正有些情报可以帮到你
We have information that could help you.
请说
Oh, please.
詹姆斯小姐在这里有个办公室
Yeah, Miss James had an office here,
她死后 我们发现了这个
and after she died, we found this.
这显然是初稿
It's, uh, obviously a first draft.
没写是给谁的
Doesn't say who it's to.
亲爱的宝贝
"My darling, darling.
我不能再活在这个谎言里了
"I can't go on living this lie anymore.
我做不到
I simply can't.
我们必须勇敢
"We have to be brave
将我们的爱宣之于世界
and tell the world about the love we share. "
日期是去年二月
It's dated last February.
这是她的笔迹吗
And this is her handwriting?
绝对是
Most definitely.
你应该把这个交给丘伯警督
You should have given this to Detective Inspector Chubb.
给你也一样
Well, we gave it to you, uh
我们觉得你会用得上
We thought you'd be grateful.
这显然不是写给她丈夫的
This is evidently not addressed to her husband.
我不是侦探 庞德先生
Yeah, Im no detective, Mr. Pund,
但如果约翰·斯宾塞发现
but if John Spencer found out
他的妻子打算甩了他
that his wife was planning to leave him
这是明摆着的 不是吗
Well, it's obvious, isn't it?
他会杀了她的
He'd kill her.
赖兰小姐 很高兴又见到你
Miss Ryeland, what a pleasure to see you again.
别告诉我你又卷入另一起谋杀案了
Don't tell me you're involved in another murder.
老实说 自从我们上次见面后
I, uh, I'll be honest and say that I have dined out
我已经多次在外参加饭局了
on many occasions following our last encounter.
想必如此 汗先生
I'm sure you have, Mr. Khan.
什么风把你吹回来了
So what brings you back to our neck of the woods?
有人让我帮忙调查塞西莉·特里赫恩的失踪案
Well, I've been asked to help with the disappearance
或者应该叫麦克尼尔
of Cecily Treherne, or MacNeil.
那是她的夫姓 -对 没错
That's her married name. Ah, yes, yes.
我没亲眼见过那位女士 但我看到了警♥察♥的通报
I, I never met the lady myself, but I saw the police broadcast.
那你打算怎么帮忙呢
So, how do you believe that you can help?
关于八年前发生的
Well, there's a possibility she knew something
弗兰克·帕里斯谋杀案 有可能她知道些什么
about a murder that happened eight years ago Frank Parris.
我当然记得
Well, of course I remember that.
艾伦·康威曾写过 -是的 没错
Alan Conway wrote about it. Yes, yes.
那是他的第三本书
It's his third book.
阿提库斯·庞德来破案
Atticus Pund Takes the Case. "
你读过了 -读过两次了
Oh! You've read it. Twice.
后来你遇到了弗兰克·帕里斯吧
And you met Frank Parris.
当然 就在这个房♥间里
Absolutely, in this very room.
这段经历我难以忘怀
It's not an experience I'm likely to forget.
在我看来 这是一件非常简单的事情 汗先生
It seems a very simple matter to me, Mr. Khan.
房♥了平分给了我和我妹妹
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表