剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
But she didn't.
我说了 她很邪恶
I told you, she's evil.
他撒谎了
He was lying.
什么时候
When?
最后
At the very end,
我问他为什么又回去找丽萨
when I asked him why he went back with Lisa.
他犹豫了
He hesitated.
他有事瞒着没说
He's hiding something.
感觉像是他在保护什么人
It's like he's protecting somebody
然后他还说了
And then all that stuff
“我生命中唯一的光明”
about"the one brightness in my life"
唯一的希望曙光 被夺走了
and"the dawn that has been taken from me. "
这话是什么意思
What did he mean by that?
你该问他呀
Well, you should've asked him.
是啊 现在也问不到了
: Yeah, a bit late now.
能停车喝点东西吗
ANDREAS: Can we stop for a drink?
我开车呢
Well, I'm, I'm driving.
我没有呀
ANDREAS: But I'm not.
北斗和七星餐吧
两英里
我去买♥♥喝的
ANDREAS: I'II get the drinks.
你要什么
What you having?
柠檬水 谢谢
Lemonade, please.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
你找到想找的东西了吗
You have found what you are looking for?
以为会收到我妹妹信息呢
Thought I might have a message from my sister.
我没说你手里的设备
I'm not referring to the device in your hand.
我在说查案的事
I'm thinking of the investigation.
完全没戏了
Oh, no, it's hopeless.
我问了超多问题
I've asked a thousand questions
可还是没拿到答案
and I still don't have any answers.
但你有很多 很多答案
But you have many, many answers. Mmm...
侦探就是这么做事的
That's how it works for the detective.
我又不是侦探
Um, I'm not a detective?
你脑子里装了很多内容
You have so much that is in your head.
真♥相♥ 谎言
Truth, lies... Mm.
半真半假 误导
...half- lies, misdirection,
但突然间 你看到些
but suddenly, you see somethin
看似毫无关联的东西
which may seem to have no relevance,
但它能理清一切
but it untangles everything,
瞬间 就拨开云雾见月明了
and at once, you have total clarity.
看到什么
See what?
什么都有可能
: Could be anything, um...
一只喜鹊 一朵月光花
A magpie, a, a moonflower.
比如 这家酒吧
The name of this public house,
的名字
for example.
北斗和七星
Plough and Stars.
北斗和七星
The Plough and Sta
这又有什么
Why should that ha.
苏珊
Susan.
别喝了 安德里亚斯
Forget the drinks, Andreas.
该走喽
We've gotta go.
你怎么就这么锲而不舍呢
Why won't you take no for an answer?
我们不想见你 -你想的
We don't want to see you. Yes, you do.
要么跟我谈 要么跟警方谈
You can talk to me or you can talk to the police.
自己选
It's your choice.
我第一次来时 你做了件很奇怪的事
The first time I came here, you did something very strange.
你用显得你更可疑
You answered my questions in a way that made you
更像是杀害弗兰克·帕里斯凶手
seem more suspicious, more likely
的方式回答我的问题
to have murdered Frank Parris
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你跟我说你很喜欢这栋房♥子
You told me how much you loved this house,
如果被迫卖♥♥掉
and how awful it would have been
下场有多惨
if you'd been forced to sell it.
换言之 你真正想表达的是
In other words, what you were really saying was,
你有杀害他的充分理由
you had every reason to kill him.
那是你的假设
That was your assumption.
正如你很乐意承认
Just as you were happy to admit
你跟塞西莉·特雷赫恩吵过架一样
that you'd argued with Cecily Treherne.
你本可以否认的
I mean, you could've denied that.
可你都没带挣扎的
You didn't even try.
马丁跟他们的死没有关系
Martin had nothing to do with either of their deaths.
我知道没有 他不是凶手
No, I know he didn't no, he's not a killer.
他就是个可悲的幻想家
He's a pathetic fantasist
假装自己是凶手
pretending to be a killer.
我为什么那么做
And why would I do that?
我想想啊
: Well, um, let me think about that.
假设
Let's imagine
你被困在一段完全没有爱情的婚姻之中
that you were trapped in an entirely loveless marriage
妻子欺负你
with a wife who bullied you
让你觉得自己很渺小
and made you feel small about yourself.
滚出我家 -我还没说完呢
JOANNE: Get out of my housel I haven't finished yet.
他想让你觉得 他有种杀你哥哥
ANDREAS: He wanted you to think he had the balls to kill your brother.
所以就都是假的
SUSAN: So, it's all been a charade.
试图让我理解你的杀人动机
Trying to make me understand the motive,
再借我的口说出来
and spelling it all out.
还有车的事
And that business with the car- -
他有跟你说过吗
did he tell you about that?
嗯 他肯定说了
Yes, I bet he did.
想把我吓跑
Trying to scare me off
让他显得很爷们
made him look like a man.
但没用
But it hasn't worked.
他对你撒谎的次数和对我的一样多
He's been lying as much to you as he has been to me.
这就是我来的原因 我想让你知道
And that's why I'm here- - I want you to know
他不是凶手
he's not a killer.
只是个可怜的变♥态♥
He's just a pathetic creep.
感觉真爽 -相当厉害
That felt good. I was impressed.
你怎么这么确定弗兰克·帕里斯不是他杀的
How are you so sure he didn't kill Frank Parris?
因为我知道真凶是谁
Because I know who did.
赶紧完成任务
SUSAN: Let's finish the job,
我们就能走了 -去哪儿
then we can go. Where to?
家
Home.
家在哪儿呢
And where is that?
克里特岛 特里菲利 -苏珊
Crete, the Trifilli. Susan...
我不希望你违背心愿做事
I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do.
不 我不必违背心意
No, I'm not going to have to.
有件事还没告诉你
There's something I haven't told you.
内森·帕克想通了
Nathan Parker came through.
谁
Who?
帕克钱斯图书公♥司♥ 我跟你说过我去见他们了
Parker Chance Books? I told you I was seeing them.
他是总裁 -然后呢
He's C. E. O. And?
我以为面试很糟糕
Well, I thought the interview had gone really terribly,
但显然
but apparently,
他对我的坦率印象深刻
he was impressed by my frankness,
给了我一份工作 ⑥
and he's offered me a job.
安德里亚斯 这是份自♥由♥职业
Andreas, it, it's, it's freelance.
我就像个
I'm like, um
我就像是自♥由♥编辑 你懂吧
I'm like an editor- at- large, you know?
我可以在克里特岛工作
I can work from Crete
付钱请别人来清理管道
and pay somebody else to unblock the drains.
那 -是 我知道 很完美啊 所以
Well, then, that's...Yeah, I know, it's perfect, so...
我还是不大确定
I'm still not at all sure about this.
揭晓谜底 -不是 召集这些人
The solution? No, all these people.
正是我跟艾伦·康威说过的不要
It's exactly the kind of thing I told Alan Conway
在书中做的事 -你会没事的
not to do in his books. You'll be fine.
你先去 我马上就来
You go ahead I'll be right with you.
祝好运
ANDREAS:
嗯
SUSAN: Yeah.
没想到会在这里见到你
I didn't expect to see you here.
你要一起吗
Are you coming in?
如果你允许的话
Oh, with your permission.
我想着你可能会需要些支持
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表