剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
塞西莉 你别说傻话了
Cecily, you're not making any sense.
你读一下 爸
Just read it, Dad.
都在里面
It's all in there!
但如果不是斯蒂凡 会是谁呢
But if it wasn't Stefan, who was it?
她没说 有人进了她房♥间
LAWRENCE: She didn't say- - someone came into her room
她就挂了电♥话♥
and she ended the call.
第二天她就失踪了
And the next day, she vanished.
苏珊 苏珊
VANGELIS: Susan! Susan!
你们报♥警♥了吗
Have you reported her as missing?
警♥察♥已经在找她了
Police are looking for her now.
你觉得她出什么事了
What do you think's happened to her?
我们觉得她是害怕了 躲起来了
PAULINE: We think she's frightened- - she's hiding.
他们还在搜查树林
They're searching the woods.
我们知道她还活着 有人看到过她
We know she's still alive, there have been sightings.
媒体拍到过她的照片 有人确信
Her face was in the newspapers, and there was someone
在诺福克见过她
who was sure they'd seen her in Norfolk.
你们到底想让我做什么
What is it exactly that you want me to do?
我想让你到酒店来
I want you to come to the hotel.
读读这本书
I want you to read the book.
你参与了出版 对书的内容很熟悉
You worked on it- - you must know what's in it.
你要是能看到她的视角 一定能帮我们找到她
LAWRENCE: If you can see what she saw, maybe you can help us find her.
苏珊
VANGELIS: Susan!
苏珊
Susan!
我天啊 又怎么了
Oh, my God! What now?
天啊 抱歉 我得先过去
Oh, God- no, I'msorry, I, Ive got to go.
你们的话我会考虑的
I will think about what you said.
你们住在蓝宫 对吧
You're at the Blue Palace, right?
没错 苏珊 你要是同意帮我们找她
Yeah, Susan, we'll pay you £10, 000
我们愿意付一万英镑
if you help us find her.
就一周 就这点要求
Just a week that's all we ask.
占用你一周的时间
One week of your time.
苏珊
VANGELIS: Susan!
我会再联♥系♥你们的
I, I'|l call you.
苏珊 -来了 你做了什么啊
VANGELIS: Susan! SUSAN: Yes! What have you done? !
不是我♥干♥的 天啊 不要
It wasn't me! Oh, no!
安德里亚斯
SUSAN: Oh, Andreas!
出什么事了
What happened? l
发过大水后我把烤架关了
I turned the grill off after the flood.
然后呢 -有人又把它打开了
Yeah, and then what? And someone turned it back on again!
第一章
ALAN: Chapter one.
阿提库斯·庞德是世上最伟大的侦探
Atticus Pund was the greatest detective in the world.
但他的下一个案子上 将面临前所末有的挑战
But his next case was going to be his greatest challenge.
不不 太老套 太用力了
No, no- too trite, too obvious.
是的
Yes.
陶利是德文郡一个风景如画的村庄
ALAN: Tawleigh was a picturesque village in the county
以其郁郁葱葱的乡村
of Devonshire, known for its Iush countryside
和奶油茶而闻名
and cream teas.
在1954年夏天 这里最有名的居民
In the summer of 1954, its most famous resident
毫无疑问是梅丽莎·詹姆斯
was, without doubt, Melissa James
这位在好莱坞
the British actress
事业如日中天的英国女演员
who had climbed to the very peak of the Hollywood heights,
却因一次拍摄希区柯克电影时的片场意外
until an accident on the set of a Hitchcock film
遭遇了事业的终结
had brought a sudden end to her career.
她用赔付的保险买♥♥下了
She had used the insurance money to purchase
村子一英里外的一家小旅馆
a small hotel one mile from the village.
并更名为“月光花旅馆”
She renamed it the Moonflower,
与她第一次获得奥斯卡
which was also the title of the film for which
金像奖提名的电影同名
she had been nominated for her first Academy Award
这也让她重新收获了一波
and which had given her the fame
在那次事故后消失已久的关注
which, due to the accident, she had left behind.
祝您入住愉快 谢谢您
Have a lovely stay with us. Thank you.
詹姆斯小姐
Miss James!
没想到今天你会来
We weren't expecting you today.
我每次要来都要打电♥话♥吗 加德纳太太
Do I have to phone every time I come in, Mrs. Gardner?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
加德纳先生在吗
Is Mr. Gardner available?
他在办公室 我跟他说一声你来了
He's in his office I'll, I'll let him know you're here.
别
No
咱们还是给他一个惊喜吧
Why don't we surprise him?
他们出发了
RACE ANNOUNCER: And they're off!
开局非常不错
It's a pretty good start.
詹姆斯小姐
Miss James.
加德纳先生
Mr. Gardner.
希望我没有打扰到你
I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
这是工作的一部分 詹姆斯小姐
Well, it's all part of the job, Miss James.
我们得关注新闻啊 -赛马新闻
You gotta keep up with the news. The racing news?
来 请坐吧
Please, take a seat.
巧的是 我们之前
LANCE: We were just talking about you
还聊到你呢
as it happens.
我们在分拣邮件 发现这个是寄给你的
Uh, we were going through the mail and this came for you.
我们知道是谁寄来的
MAUREEN: We knew who it was from.
信用薰衣草泡过 真不知道这些人在想什么
It was soaked in lavender I don't know what
您听听这个
they're thinking of. : Listen to this.
亲爱的詹姆斯小姐 你怎么能这样做
: "How can you do it, dear Miss James?
您退出荧屏后 世界都变小了
”The screen is diminished without you.
我们生命中的一束光黯淡了下去
A light has gone out of our lives. "
哦 多可爱啊
Oh, that's so lovely!
确实
It is.
但我不是为这个而来
But it's not why I'm here.
我在看二月以前的账目
I've been looking at the accounts up until February.
啊 旅馆冬天总是淡季的
Ah, the winter months always gonna be a bit slow
大家都跑去海边度假了
when you're near the seaside.
你说的也许是事实
That may well be the case,
但我们的旅馆全部客满
but even when the hotel is full,
却还是在不停地赔钱
we are still losing money hand over fist.
真不知道我们还能做什么 詹姆斯小姐
Well, I don't know what more we can do, Miss James.
我们在管理上尽心尽力
We run a tight ship here.
也许我们可以提高房♥价格
Maybe we could put up the price of the rooms.
这家酒店已经是德文郡最贵的了 不行
The rooms are already the most expensive in Devonshire no.
我已经请了财务顾问 来做次全面审计
I've asked my financial adviser to do a complete audit.
审计?
An, an audit?
什么时候
When?
他已经从伦敦出发了
He's already on his way down from London.
我们今天晚些时候就会见面
I'm meeting him later on today.
你要留下来吃晚饭吗 詹姆斯小姐
Will you be staying for supper, Miss James?
不了 谢谢 我要回家
No, thank you, I'm going home.
梅丽莎 -奥斯卡
Melissa. Oscar.
你要来怎么不说一声
You didn't tell me you were coming.
我说了你还会在吗
If I had told you, would you still be here?
好吧 没必要火♥药♥味这么大
Well, there's no need to be like that.
整整六周 你一点消息都没有
Six weeks and I hear nothing from you.
不回我的信 也不回我电♥话♥
You make no reply to my letters, to my phone calls.
不如我们来酒吧聊吧
Why don't we talk in the bar?
很遗憾 我没法请你喝酒了
I'm afraid I can't offer you a drink.
都怪这些可笑的法律限制
These stupid licensing laws.
我不想喝酒 梅丽莎
I do not want a drink, Melissa.
我只要一个答案
I want an answer.
这个项目我忙了快三年 梅丽莎
It is the work of almost three years, Melissa.
剧本 导演 还有合同
OSCAR: I have the script, the director,
我都拿到手了 连服装都有了
the contract- - I have the costumes.
只缺一样东西
One thing I do not have,
你的签名
your signature.
两个月后就要开拍了 你为什么不把
Why will you not sign the contract when production begins
合同签一下呢
two months from now?
我已经决定不拍了
I've decided not to do it.
什么
What?
抱歉 奥斯卡 我改主意了
Well, I'm sorry, Oscar, Ilve changed my mind.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我们是朋友啊 梅丽莎
We are friends, Melissa.
早就说好了的
We have an agreement.
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表