剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
Why would Stefan steal a fountain pen?
我不知道
LAWRENCE I, I've no idea.
去问艾登吧 他看见了
Ask Aiden- - he saw him.
那支笔
AIDEN: The pen?
你问这个干什么
Why are you even asking about that?
劳伦斯提了一句
Lawrence mentioned it.
怎么说呢 本来就在那边放着
Oh, I don't know, it was there on the side.
斯蒂凡拿着一堆卡片跟礼物来了一趟
Stefan came in with a whole pile of cards and presents.
他走后 钢笔就不见了
And after he'd gone, it wasn't there anymore.
但我从没说过是他偷的 回答你的疑问
I never accused him, if that's what you mean.
也从来没想过他会偷走
Never thought for a minute that he'd taken it.
总之 这也没啥大不了的
Anyway, what does it matter?
塞西莉最后从丽莎那儿借了点东西
Cecily just borrowed something from Lisa,
事情就这么结束了
and then that was that, that was the end of it.
她也再没提过这件事
She never mentioned it again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么没看到罗克珊 -去学校了
Where's Roxana? School.
她一定很难受吧
This must be very hard on her.
我不断告诉她
I keep telling her that
妈妈会回来的
Mummy will be coming back.
你根本不明白这种无力感
You've no idea what it's like to feel so powerless.
只能坐在那干等着
Just have to sit there, waiting.
警♥察♥会找到她的
The police will find her.
说得倒容易 不是吗
That's easy enough to say, isn't it?
已经8天了
It's been eight days now.
你找到什么了吗 有任何发现吗
Have you found anything? Anything at all?
还没有
Not yet.
劳伦斯真的付给你1万英镑
Is it true that Lawrence is paying you £10, 000
就为了来这里读本书吗
to come here and just read the book?
还是你出版的那本书
: I mean, the book that you published?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
丽莎
Lisa.
我希望自己还能做更多 -比如呢
Well, I hope I'm doing more than that. Like what?
嗯 我明天要去伦敦
Well, um, I'm going to London tomorrow.
我想见见斯蒂凡·莱昂尼达
I'm hoping to speak to Stefan Leonida.
他在诺福克的监狱里
He's in jail in Norfolk.
我有个朋友在监狱工作
I have a friend who works with the prison service,
作家克雷格·安德鲁斯
the writer Craig Andrews.
我希望他能帮我安排一次探视
I'm hoping that he can arrange a visit for me.
我还会去见詹姆斯·泰勒
And I'm going to see James Taylor.
詹姆斯·泰勒是谁
Who's James Taylor?
他是艾伦的搭档 艾伦所有的笔记和日记都由他保存
He was Alan's partner- - he kept all of Alan's notes and diaries.
他也许能给我一些启示
And he may be able to give me some idea
摸清艾伦来这儿时
of what Alan was thinking
究竟在想什么 -这就值1万英镑了对吧
when he came here. That's worth £10, 000, is it?
艾登 这不只是钱的问题
Aiden, it's not just about the money.
丽莎可不是这么说的
See, that's not what Lisa said.
我只是想帮忙
I am trying to help.
怎么帮 那支钢笔
What, and the pen's got
跟这件事有关系 对吧
something to do with it, does it?
我不知道 -塞西莉依然不知下落
I don't know. Cecily is out there.
她生死未卜
Cecily is in trouble.
这才是眼下的要紧事
And that is all that matters.
找到她
Finding her.
有什么消息就告诉我 -当然
Let me know if there's any news. Of course.
祝你好运
Good luck.
马什先生
Mr. Marsh.
怎么了
Yes?
我们可以聊聊吗
I wonder if we might have a word.
你们是想找我姐夫吧
If you're looking for my brother- in- law,
他在看病人
he's with a patient.
我们不是来找柯林斯医生的
Well, we're not here to see Dr Collins, sir.
我们想找的人是你
We want to talk to you
你最后一次见梅丽莎·詹姆斯是什么时候
PUND: When was the last time you saw Melissa James?
相信你是明知故问
I'm sure you already know the answer to that.
她死的当晚我见过她
I saw her on the evening of her death.
她要求跟你见面
She had requested a meeting.
没错 她很担心酒店的事
Exactly, yeah, she was worried about the hotel,
财务方面的问题 我是她的顾问
its finances- - I was her adviser.
没记错的话 你建议她
PUND: You advised her, I believe,
向一家名为日落控股的公♥司♥投资5.5万英镑
to invest £55, 000 in a company called Day's End Holdings.
对吗
Is that correct?
是的
Yes
但我很好奇
Although I'd be very interested to know
你是从哪听到这个数字的
where you got that figure, huh?
她的银行经理
Her bank manager.
这个日落控股公♥司♥
PUND: What is the business
是经营什么业务的 马什先生
of Day's End Holdings, Mr. Marsh?
他们在法国南部的费拉角
It's building villas in the South of France.
开♥发♥别♥墅♥
A place called Cap Ferrat.
这个领域前景大好
It's a very, very up- and- coming area.
那么
PUND: And, um,
他们建了多少栋别♥墅♥了
how many villas has it built?
啊 好吧
Ah, well, uh
这事不像你想的那么简单
: It's not quite as simple as all that.
我认为十分简单 -一栋都没有
Oh, I think it's very simple. None at all!
盖房♥子是需要时间的
These things do take time.
你告知过詹姆斯小姐
PUND: Had you informed Miss James
你是这家公♥司♥的经营者吗
that you were the proprietor of the company?
也就是说 公♥司♥实际上归你所有
That it, in fact, belonged to you?
她肯定对此有所了解
Um, I'm sure she was aware of it.
也就是说没有
Meaning no.
知道1916年的《盗窃法》第32条的规定吗
Are you aware of the Larceny Act of 1916, Section 32,
禁止以欺诈为目的 通过虚构事实的方式
prohibiting the obtaining of money under false pretenses
获取钱财 马什先生
with the intention to defraud, Mr. Marsh?
我没欺诈任何人
I didn't defraud anybody!
顺便打消你疑虑 梅丽莎也不是我杀的
And I didn't kill Melissa, if that's what you think.
我们曾合作了很久
She and I had worked together for a long time.
我们的关系很亲密
We had a close relationship.
非常非常的亲密
A very, very close relationship.
她信任我
She trusted me.
你俩结束会面后 你去了哪里
Where did you go after you saw her?
我去酒吧喝了一杯
I had a drink at the pub.
好几杯呢
Several drinks.
那一定有人见过你吧
Well, I imagine someone will have seen you.
你打听一下 肯定有的
Well, I'm sure that you'll ask.
这是庞氏骗局吧
MISS CAIN: It's a Ponzi scheme, isn't it?
日落控股
Day's End Holdings? Mm.
投资者将钱投入公♥司♥
Investors put money into a business
只为了吸引更多的投资者
which is only used to bring other investors in.
只要其中一个撤资
It only takes one of them to pull out
整个系统就崩溃了
and the whole thing collapses.
但听马什先生的意思 他跟詹姆斯小姐
But Mr. Marsh has suggested that he and Miss James
不仅是商业伙伴
were more than business partners.
我最亲的爱人 我们必须告诉全世界
"My darling, darling, we have to tell the world. "
他人还挺帅气
He's not an unattractive man.
或许真有可能
It's possible.
我决定了 要搬去跟姐姐一起住
I've decided to stay with my sister.
什么时候
When?
你除了看那本破漫画
Haven't you got anything better to do
真没别的事可做了吗
than sit there reading that stupid comic?
我们得离开这儿了
We're gonna have to leave here.
你听到詹姆斯小姐的话了
You heard what Miss James said.
但她已经不住这了
But she's not here anymore.
可她已经知道了
She knew.
说不准她会告诉谁呢
And there's no saying who she'll have told.
总之 斯宾塞先生也不会留下这房♥子
Anyway, Mr. Spencer won't keep the house now.
我们没处可去了
We've got no place here.
那我去哪儿住
Where will I go?
这就是你的问题了
That's your problem.
警♥察♥来了
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表