剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
It's from Craig Andrews.
别开
Don't open it.
我的手♥机♥
: My phone!
没有便条
No note.
抱歉错怪你了
I'm sorry I mistrusted you.
如果你还记得
If you remember,
我之前还误把你当凶手的
I once accused you of being a killer.
这倒是
: Well, it's true.
看来我们扯平了
I guess we're even.
苏珊 听我说
Susan, listen to me.
我会回克里特岛 -我会跟你留在这里
I'm coming back to Crete. I'm staying here with you.
你不想经营酒店
You don't want to run a hotel.
我早该知道的
I should have seen that.
我们有钱了
We have the money.
可以把酒店修好
We can fix the hotel.
我只是需要在这里多待一段时间
I just need a bit more time here.
那本书是我的主意 一切因我而起
The book was my idea- - I started all this.
现在该由我划上句点了
And now I'm gonna finish it.
走吧 -好
Let's go. Yep.
早餐吃的还好么 -非常好 谢谢
Did you enjoy your breakfast? Very much, thank you.
我们想安排延迟退房♥
Um, we'd like to arrange a late checkout.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
认真的 抱歉
Yes- - oh, sorry,
还没跟你介绍过我搭档 安德里亚斯
you haven't met my partner, Andreas.
你看啊 是这样的
You see, the thing is,
我们今天要开很久的车
we have quite a long drive today.
我们要去诺福克见斯蒂凡
We're going to Norfolk to see Stefan.
你拿到探视许可了吗
You've got permission to see him in jail?
拿到了 我认识人帮忙安排了
Yes, someone I know arranged it.
你觉得他能告诉你什么
What do you think he can possibly tell you?
有件事我很想知道
Well, uh, one thing I'd be quite interested to know
就是被迫
is what it was like
跟你发生性关系是什么感觉
being forced to have sex with you.
好大的胆子 谁跟你说的
: How dare you- - who told you that?
你解雇他是因为他不想再跟你继续了
You fired him because he refused to go on with it.
他拒绝了你 受够了
He rejected you, he'd had enough.
我解雇他是因为他是个小偷
I fired him because he's a thief.
不 那事是娜塔莎干的 那个发现尸体的女仆
No, that was Natasha, the maid who found the body.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
不管怎样 我们看看斯蒂凡怎么说吧
Anyway, let's see what Stefan has to say.
又有什么区别呢
Well, what difference does it make?
他认罪了 是个已经被定罪的杀人犯
He confessed- he's a convicted murderer.
其实 我不信是他杀的弗兰克·帕里斯
Well, actually, I don't believe he did kill Frank Parris,
我会证明的
and I'm going to prove it.
我就当你答应让我们延迟退房♥了哈
Oh, I take it that's a yes on the late checkout, huh?
监狱离这里多远
ANDREAS: How far is the prison?
大概60英里吧
It's about 60 miles?
你确定要一起去吗
Are you sure you want to come?
我们在里面的时候
I'm afraid you're going to have to wait outside
你可能得在车里等
when we get there.
我只拿到一个人的探视许可
I've only got entry for one.
没关系
That's all right.
我留下看车 别被人偷了
I'll make sure nobody steals the car.
我觉得所有小偷
: I think all the thieves
都被关里面了
are locked up inside.
这可不好说
: You never know.
天 我好想你
God, I've missed you.
姓名
OFFICER: Name?
苏珊·赖兰
Susan Ryeland.
来探视斯蒂凡·莱昂尼达
I'm visiting Stefan Leonida.
身份证
I. D. ?
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我♥干♥嘛要跟你说
STEFAN: Why should I talk to you?
我看新闻说塞西莉·特雷赫恩死了
I heard on the news Cecily Treherne is dead.
你不想知道是谁杀了她吗
Don't you want to know who killed her?
我知道凶手是谁
I know who killed her.
是谁呢
And who was that?
杀害弗兰克·帕里斯的那个人
The same person who killed Frank Parris.
几周前塞西莉写信给我
Cecily wrote to me just a few weeks ago.
说她读了本书 一本侦探小说
She said she'd read a book, a detective story.
说他知道我是清白的
She said she knew I was innocent.
信在你手上吗
Do you have the letter?
我给撕了
I tore it up.
那本书是我出版的 斯蒂凡
I published that book, Stefan.
《阿提库斯·庞德来破案》
"Atticus Pund Takes the Case"
是由一位名叫
It was written by a man...
艾伦·康威的人写的
...called Alan Conway.
你没见过他
You never met him?
他要求要见我
He asked to meet me.
我拒绝了
I refused.
要不是你杀的弗兰克·帕里斯
If you didn t kill Frank Parris,
那干嘛要承认呢
why dfd you confess?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为我是个移♥民♥
Because I'm an immigrant?
即使我六岁就
Even though I came to this country
来到这个国家
when I was six years old?
因为我是个无名小卒
Because I'm a nobody?
因为我有案底
Because I have a criminal record?
很多证据都对你不利
There was a lot of evidence against you.
是
Yes.
但我整晚都在睡觉
But I was asleep all night.
那晚有个派对
There was a party,
也许我喝太多了
maybe I drank too much wine.
喝了多少
How much?
一杯 两杯吧
One glass, two.
但我醉的很厉害
But it knocked me out.
接下来我知道的
The next thing I knew,
就是警♥察♥进了我房♥间
the policeman was in my room.
洛克警司
Detective Superintendent Locke?
就是那混♥蛋♥让我认罪的
He was the bastard who told me to confess.
我完全没机会脱身 但如果我认罪
I had no chance, but if I pleaded guilty,
他们会宽大处理
they would go easier on me.
这是他原话
That was what he said.
宽大处理
Easier?
最低20年的无期徒刑
Life with a minimum of 20 years.
我就不该听他的
I should have never listened to him.
我生命中唯一的光明
The one brightness in my life,
唯一的希望曙光 被夺走了
the one dawn that gives me hope, has been taken from me.
跟我说说丽萨的事
Tell me about Lisa.
她很邪恶 就是个恶魔
She's evil- she's a devil.
你跟她谈过恋爱
You were having a relationship with her.
不是谈恋爱 炮♥友♥而已
Not a relationship sex.
她威胁你的吗
She threatened you?
不然你以为像我这样的人
Why else do you think someone like me
怎么会跟她这样的人上♥床♥
would sleep with someone like her?
最后我彻底拒绝的时候
And when I finally refused,
她就把我炒了
she fired me.
是什么时候的事
When was that?
婚礼前一个月
A month before the wedding.
那
Well
有件事我不理解
Here's something I don't understand, then.
两周后你还在跟她见面
Two weeks later, you were still seeing her.
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
有人在树林里看到你们了
You were seen in the woods.
利亚姆·科比
Liam Corby.
那是我最后一次见她
That was the last time I saw her.
想着要是能满足她需求
Thought if I gave her what she wanted,
她就能让我回去工作
she would give me my job back.
但她没有
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表