剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
你说你去看歌♥剧了
you told us you was at the opera,
去看《费加罗的婚礼》
attending a performance of"The Marriage of Figaro. "
没错 她本该和我一起去的
Yeah, that's right, she was meant to come with me,
但她改了主意
but she changed her mind.
所以你就一个人去了 -是的
So you went alone. Yes.
你看得开心吗 -不 不
Did you enjoy it? Yes- - no, no!
你们问我这个干什么
Why are you asking me that?
因为在案发当晚
Because on the night in question,
这场歌♥剧取消了 先生
the opera was canceled, sir.
所以你不可能看到
So you couldn't have gone to it.
你去哪了
So where were you?
继续撒谎并非
PUND: It would not be wise
明智之举 斯宾塞先生
to tell us further untruths, Mr. Spencer.
为时已晚了
It's too late now for that.
我当时待在家
I was here.
从没离开过
You never left?
离开过 我一路开出了村子
No, I, I left- I drove as far as the village.
但实在没心情去看歌♥剧
But I was in no mood for the opera.
我就回来了
: I came back and...
你质问你老婆这一切
And you confronted your wife.
我们大吵了一架
Oh, we had a terrible row.
她说她要离开我
She told me she was leaving me.
然后呢
And?
你就杀了她
You murdered her.
是的
Yes!
是 我把她勒死在了卧室
Yes, I strangled her in the bedroom.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地 终于解脱了
Oh, thank God it's over.
天 你们肯定不信 但我一直盼着这一刻
Yeah, you won't believe it, but it's all I've wanted,
我只想结束这一切
just for it to be over.
我会全盘招供 把一切告诉你们的
I'lI make a full confession- - I'll tell you everything.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
请跟我来吧 先生
If you'll come with me, sir,
到警局后 我们会正式起诉你
we'll formally charge you when we get to the station.
我可以上楼换一下鞋子和外套吗
May I go upstairs to get my shoes and a jacket?
当然可以 先生
CHUBB: Of course, sir.
我们在下面等你
We'll wait for you here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们不知道我有多懊悔
You've no idea how sorry I am.
有多恨我自己
How much I hate myself.
我真的承受不下去了
I couldn't have lived with this any longer.
打扰下 警督 可是
Forgive me, Detective Inspector, but.
这么做妥当吗
is that wise?
他 他万一想逃跑呢
He, he could make a run for it.
别担心 凯恩小姐
I don't think so, Miss Cain.
我派了两个人在外面
I have two men outside.
但 说来有趣
Yet, it is interesting, though, that...
对不上的地方太多了
: ...there's so much that is not right.
你指什么
In what way?
好吧 那场争吵
Well, the argument.
究竟发生在这里还是卧室
Did it take place here or in the bedroom?
也许发生在这里 然后他跟着她上了楼
Maybe it happened in here, and he followed her up.
假设他很生她的气
And if he was angry with her,
变得暴♥力♥起来
violent, even,
她为什么不锁门呢
why did she not lock the door?
更好的做法是
Or better still,
我之前也问过这个问题
and I've asked this question before,
她为什么不离开房♥子呢
why did she not leave the house?
我知道还有很多问题
Well, I agree there are plenty of questions
需要落实 庞德先生
we still need to ask, Mr. Pund.
所以我才要带他回警局
That's why I'm taking him to the station.
但你也听到了
But you heard him.
我们攻破了他的防线 他认罪了
We had him bang to rights, and he confessed!
这总没法否认吧
You can't argue with that. Mmm.
天 庞德先生
Ooh, Mr Pundl
外面有人
There's someone outside!
没错 我也看见他了
She's right! I saw him, too!
但会是谁呢
But who?
我得马上查个清楚
That's what I mean to find out.
你先待在这儿好吗 凯恩小姐 -好的好的
Will you stay here, Miss Cain? Oh, yes, of course.
你们俩看到什么了吗
Either of you two see anything?
没 -有人闯了进来
No, sir. CHUBB: Right, there s an intruder in the groundsl
你俩一个人留在这里
One of you stay here and make sure
防止斯宾塞先生逃走
Mr. Spencer doesn't leave
剩下你 绕到另一边去找
And you, round the other way!
没人
PUND: There's nobody.
有发现吗 -没有
Anything? Nothing, sir.
好了 继续找
Right, keep looking round
肯定有人来过这里
There was definitely someone here.
应该是个男人
I think a man.
这里进去是哪儿
Where does that go?
应该是厨房♥
It's the kitchen, I think.
有人进来过吗
Has anyone come in here?
没有
No, sir.
你俩都没出去吗
And neither of you been out?
没有 长官
PHYLLIS: No, sir.
我们一直都在这
We've been here all the time.
凯恩小姐
Miss Cain?
现在怎么办
What now?
凯恩小姐
: Miss Cain!
哦不
Oh, no!
你见过艾伦·康威
You met Alan Conway.
下集预告
到底出什么事了
What actually happened?
一来二去之间
ALGERNON: One thing led to another.
一来二去之间
ALGERNON: One thing led to another.
你最好坐下来听
MISS CAIN: I think you'd better sit down.
庞德先生有些事要告诉你
Mr. Pund has something to tell you.
我想帮你找到塞西莉
SUSAN: I'm trying to help you find Cecily.
但我必须先知道
The only way I can do that
她都知道了什么
is to know what she knew.
苏珊
LAWRENCE: Susan.
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表