剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
It's the police.
早上好 警官
Good morning, sir.
很不巧 斯宾塞先生不在家
I'm afraid Mr. Spencer is not in the house.
我们其实是来找你的 钱德勒太太
Actually, Mrs. Chandler, it's you we've come to see.
能进来说吗
Um, can we come in?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你恐怕得跟我们坦白了
I'm afraid you're gonna have to come clean with us,
钱德勒太太
Mrs. Chandler.
我不明白你的意思 先生
I don't know what you mean, sir.
梅丽莎·詹姆斯死的那晚
On the night of her death, you had an argument
你们曾发生了争吵
with Melissa James.
我绝不会和雇主顶嘴 先生
I would never argue with my employer, sir.
她要解雇你 难道不是吗
She fired you- - you gonna deny it?
她还用报♥警♥来威胁你
She also threatened you with the police.
她指控我们偷窃
She accused us of theft.
她完全是错怪好人了
She had completely the wrong end of the stick.
我们没拿过她一分一毫
We hadn't taken anything!
可詹姆斯小姐曾对柯林斯医生
And yet, Miss James told her physician,
发现屋里经常丢东西
Dr. Collins, that items were being taken from her room.
不是这样的
It's, it's not true.
她还觉得有人监视他
She also believed that she was being watched.
她的原话是
She said, and these were her exact words,
酒店被人搞歪了
that"the hotel was crooked. "
经理在偷她的钱
The managers were stealing from her.
大家都知道
Everyone knew that.
嗯 是啊
Mm, yes,
但她也有可能指别的意思
but it is possible she was referring to something else.
不介意的话 我想去楼上看看
If you don't mind, I would like to look upstairs.
是酒店的照片被人搞歪了
The picture of the hotel was crooked.
梅丽莎·詹姆斯看到的应该是这个
That's what Melissa James had seen.
她说是她亲眼所见
She said she saw it with her own eyes.
什么情况
What the.
但确实有人监视她 对吗 埃里克
She was indeed being watched, was she not, Eric?
墙上这个隐蔽的眼洞
An eye- hole concealed in the wall.
我一进卧室就注意到了
PUND: I noticed it the moment I entered the bedroom.
这是你知道吗
PUND: You knew of this?
真是太丢脸了
I'm so ashamed.
妈妈 -我根本就不该生下你
Mother...I never wanted you!
从你出生那天就不想要你
Not from the day you was born!
你不断提醒我这一点 -他父亲
And you never let me forget it. His father died
死在了一战 留下我和他相依为命
in the First War and left me alone with him.
他跟他父亲判若两人
His father was everything he wasn't.
他在我眼里啥都不是 -你能不能别说了
He's nothing to me. : Will you stop it? !
现在说这个似乎不太合适
: I don't think we should discuss this here.
我真没别的坏心思
I didn't mean anything by it.
可詹姆斯小姐那么可爱
But Miss James was so lovely.
像个天使一样
She was like an angel.
我 我只想看看她
I, I just wanted to look at her.
你从她房♥间偷过私人物品吗
You removed personal items from her room?
一只长筒袜
A stocking.
她的一条围巾
One of her scarves.
我我想成为她的朋友
I, I liked to think that she was my friend.
她离我是那么近
She was close to, to me.
当她发现真♥相♥时
And when she discovered the truth,
威胁要将你交给警♥察♥时
when she threatened you with arrest,
你做了什么
what did you do?
我 我什么都没做
I, I did nothing
我我我永远不会伤害她
I, I would, I would never hurt her.
我没 我真没碰过她
No, I, I didn't, I didn't touch her.
很好奇他做了什么
SUSAN: Wonder what he did.
谁
ANDREAS: Who?
德里克·恩迪科特 他是这的夜班经理
Derek Endicott he's the night manager here.
艾伦·康威把他描绘成
Alan Conway turned him
一个可怜又可悲的角色
into this really pathetic, sad character.
你还在读那本书啊
You're still reading the book.
可我不想读 会勾起我跟艾伦共事的那些回忆
Oh, I hate reading it- - it reminds me of working with Alan.
调查进行得如何 -别问了
How's the investigation? Don't even ask.
艾登 丽莎 利亚姆
I mean, Aiden, Lisa, Liam.
马丁·韦伯斯特 和他可怕的老婆
Martin Webster and his horrible wife.
即便是德里克 我不断在凝视他们 然后发问
Even Derek- - I, I keep looking at them and I ask,
你会是杀人凶手吗
”Could you have killed someone?
会是你杀了弗兰克·帕里斯 塞西莉吗
"Frank Parris? Cecily?
你有这个手腕吗
I mean, do you have that in you? "
你一个人在那边 我很不放心
I don't like you being there on your own.
那你不如过来陪我
Well, then, why don't you come over and join me?
我每天早上醒来
Every morning, I wake up and I think
都会期盼你躺在我身边
I'm gonna find you lying next to me.
我有时觉得 视频电♥话♥是世上最糟糕的发明
I sometimes think FaceTime's the worst invention ever made.
至少我们能用它看到彼此
At least it allows us to see each other.
你想我吗
Do you miss me?
这还用问
Do you even have to ask?
把那个破酒店卖♥♥了吧 我们可以住克里特岛
Oh, sell the bloody hotel- - we could live in Crete
再找点别的事做
and just do something else.
比如啥
Like what?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know, um
咱俩可以去放羊
We could become shepherds?
种橄榄树 啥都行
Grow olive trees? Anything!
哎 我得走了
Oh, I've gotta go.
我明天一大早
I, I've gotta be up first thing
就得开车去伦敦
and drive to London in the morning.
我有个面试
I've got an interview.
工作面试
For a job?
是一家独♥立♥的出版公♥司♥ 我认识他们总裁
It's an independent publishing company, and I know the C.E.O.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你是真心的吗
Do you mean that?
我只想真心祝你最好的
I only want what's best for you.
我知道 但是 -我得走了
I know, but...ANDREAS: I've got to go.
好吧 非常感谢
LOCKE: Right, thanks very much.
这么着急要去哪儿 赖兰小姐
Going somewhere, Miss Ryeland?
洛克警司 我以为咱俩的交情
Detective Superintendent Locke I thought we were
可以直呼彼此大名了
on first- name terms by now.
你以为错了 我得跟你聊聊
We're not on any terms at all- - I want a word.
听说你又回来
I couldn't believe it when they told me
插手警♥察♥事务时
you were back again.
我简直不敢相信自己的耳朵
Nosing around in police business.
我回来是因为有人找我帮忙
I'm here because I've been asked to help.
什么忙 寻找塞西莉·特雷赫恩吗
Help what? Find Cecily Treherne?
你知道我们派了多少警♥察♥
Do you know how many people I got out there
在外面满树林 满田野地搜寻吗
searching the woods, digging up half the countryside?
所以 你觉得她已经死了
So, what? You think she's dead?
我可没那么说
I didn't say that!
这不是你那些抖机灵的犯罪小说 赖兰小姐
But this isn't one of your cozy crime novels, Miss Ryeland.
这是生死攸关的事
This is a matter of life and death.
生死攸关 这恰好是对犯罪小说
Which happens to be a very accurate description
的贴切描述 警司
of a crime novel, Detective Superintendent.
但你很清楚
But you know perfectly well
塞西莉在失踪前
that Cecily read one of the Atticus Puind novels
曾读过一本阿提克斯的小说
just before she disappeared.
怎么 你难道还相信
What? And you still believe
书里藏了什么东西
that there was something hidden in it?
什么线索吗 -你不相信吗
Some sort of clue? And you don't?
我读过《阿提库斯·庞德来破案》
I've read"Atticus Pund Takes the Case. "
硬着头皮看完了三百页
Had to force my way through all 300 pages of it.
垃圾
It's rubbish!
一个好莱坞女星被
Hollywood actress strangled
勒死在一个根本不存在的村子里
in some village that didn't even exist.
这与本案一点关系都没有
It's got absolutely nothing to do with what happened herel
但所有涉案人都在书里 包括你
Except that everyone is in it, including you.
这一点上 你永远不会原谅艾伦·康威的吧
You've never forgiven Alan Conway for doing that, have you?
艾伦·康威早就死翘翘了
Alan Conway's dead and buried.
他来过这里 他知道点什么
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表