剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
你去吧
Just go.
别这么对我 梅丽莎
Don't do this to me, Melissa.
回来后你可以睡客房♥
And you can sleep in the spare room when you get back.
回来后你可以睡客房♥
And you can sleep in the spare room when you get back.
别吵醒我
Try not to wake me.
再也没有那浪漫的爱情
♪Non piu andrai, farfallone amoroso♪
日夜盘旋在周围
♪Notte e giorno d'intorno girando♪
让美人们的安宁不再
♪Delle belle turbando il riposo♪
花♥花♥公♥子♥ 爱神的阿多尼斯
♪Narcisetto, Adoncino d'amor♪
扰乱了美人们的安宁
♪Delle belle turbando il riposo♪
阿多尼斯
♪Narciset...♪
你好
Oh! Hello.
梅丽莎约我来的
Melissa's expecting me.
詹姆斯小姐在楼上 先生
Miss James is upstairs, sir.
您先去客厅稍候
Would you like to go into the living room?
好的
Sure.
能麻烦你给我来杯
I don't suppose you could rustle up
姜汁威士忌吗
a whisky and ginger, could you?
我们可以这样
♪Si potrebbe♪
可以用狡猾 用智慧
♪Si potrebbe con I'astuzia, coll'arguzia♪
用判断 用策略
♪Col giudizio, col criterio♪
我们可以 我们可以
♪Si potrebbe, si potrebbe, si potrebbe, si potrebbe♪
情况很严重
♪Il fatto e serio, il fatto e serio♪
情况很严重
♪Il fatto e serio♪
马什先生在客厅等您
Uh, Mr. Marsh is waiting for you in the living room,
詹姆斯小姐 -谢谢 菲利斯
Miss James. Thank you, Phyllis.
你跟埃里克走之前
I'd like to have a word with you and Eric
我想跟你谈谈
before you leave.
如果你不介意的话
0 If you don't mind.
好的
: Okay.
梅丽莎 亲爱的
Melissa, darling!
坐吧 阿尔吉农
Please, will you sit down, Algernon?
怎么了
What's the matter?
你看起来脸色很难看
You, uh, you look a bit rough, ha!
你要想听真心话的话 我今天过得很糟糕
I've been having a terrible day, if you want the truth.
那咱俩算是难姐难弟了
Oh, well, that makes two of us.
我一路上都挺糟心的
I had a rotten journey down.
如果你没心情喝酒
Well, so, if you're not in the mood for a drink,
那我能为你做什么
what can I do for you?
我想把我日落控股的股份卖♥♥了
I want to sell my shares in Day's End Holdings.
什么 你什么意思
: What? What do you mean?
我以为你想谈酒店的事呢
I, I thought you wanted to talk about the hotel.
我还真想谈谈酒店的事 什么都想谈谈
I do want to talk about that- I want to talk about everything!
我需要钱 这房♥子 酒店
I need money this house, the hotel,
我的婚姻
my marriage.
我觉得我被榨干了
I feel I'm being sucked dry.
所以我才推荐日落控股呀 能让你变得富有
That is why I recommended Day's End, it'll make you rich.
到目前为止
Well, so far,
它一个子都没给我赚到 o
it hasn't made me a penny.
我什么时候给过你不好的建议
When have I ever given you bad advice?
别跟我争 阿尔吉农
No, please don't argue with me, Algernon.
我已经无路可走了
I've come to the end of the road.
银行里没钱了
There's no money in the bank.
我得兑现我的股份
I need to cash in my shares
现在就得兑现
now.
好的
: Yes.
股份当然一文不值了
The shares aren't worth anything, of course,
因为阿尔吉农在坑她
because Algernon's ripping her off.
而阿尔吉农就是艾登原型
And Algernon is based on Aiden.
那这能告诉我些什么呢
So what's that meant to tell me?
我是没办法在八年前写的一本书里
I'm not gonna find the answer written in a book
找到答案了 对吧
eight years ago, am I?
我怎么可能知道
And how am I supposed to know
塞西莉·特雷赫恩发生了什么
what's happened to Cecily Treherne?
又跟我没关系
It's got nothing to do with me!
真的是这样吗
Is that true? Hm?
行吧
AII right.
艾伦也许提过一两嘴
Alan may have mentioned something.
他给我看过报纸上登的
He showed me a picture
弗兰克·帕里斯的照片
of Frank Parris in a newspaper, a murder
婚礼上的谋杀案 也许
on a wedding day, and maybe,
也许我确实有说过这会是个好故事
maybe I did say that it would make a good story.
但我没让他写啊
But I didn't tell him to write it!
谋杀是最严重的罪行
Murder is the worst of all crimes.
不仅因为它摧毁了生命
Not only because of the lives it destroys.
还有那些余波
But there are also the reverberations.
就像是石头砸入大海
Ah? It's like a stone dropped into the sea.
那些涟漪
The ripples,
一直蔓延到岸边
and all the way to the shore.
你把这写进你书里了吗
Did you put that in your book? Oh
《犯罪调查大观》 -当然了
"The Landscape of Criminal Investigation"?
可我不是警探
But I'm not a detective.
我可以去酒店 但我不会调查
I can go to the hotel, but I can't investigate.
我都不知道从何查起
I wouldn't know where to begin.
你认为塞西莉·特雷赫恩已经死了吗
Do you believe that Cecily Treherne is dead?
她失踪五天了
She's been missing for five days.
这就是你开始的地方
Then that is where you must start.
她在书中看到了
She sees something in the book
能告诉她谁是杀害弗兰克·帕里斯凶手的内容
that tells her who killed Frank Parris.
她打给父母
She calls her parents,
然后某人
and someone
听到了谈话
overhears the conversation.
然后那个人将其杀害
And that person kills her.
有可能
Perhaps.
是 但是 这本书的背景是德文郡的一家精品酒店
Yes, but the, the book is set in a boutique hotel in Devonshire.
讲的是一知名女演员被勒死的故事
It's about a famous actress who gets strangled.
跟布兰洛庄园发生的事毫无关联
It's got nothing to do with what happened at Branlow Hall.
那塞西莉看到了什么呢
So, what was it that Cecily saw?
不知道
I don't know.
毫无头绪
I have no idea.
我还是别管这事了
I should leave this alone.
可你不会不管
But you won't.
我做不到
I can't.
如果这事因我而起的话
Not if it's my fault
对当地失踪女性的担忧加剧
萨福克警方呼吁提供线索
服务员 服务员
MAN: Waiter! Waiter!
马上 这就来
VANGELIS: Two seconds, coming!
需要什么 女士
What can I get you, madam?
麻烦来杯红酒 酒保
I'll have a glass of wine, please, barman.
这就来
Coming right up.
安德里亚斯 我打算回英国
Andreas, I'm going back to England.
什么时候走
When?
很快
Soon.
明天
Tomorrow.
去多久
For how long?
不知道
I don't know.
我得到个工作机会
I've been offered a job.
出版社 -不是
In publishing? No.
跟艾伦·康威有关吗
Has it got something to do with Alan Conway?
我看到你在看书了
I saw you reading the book.
是的 有关系
Yes, it has.
你知道跟那男人沾上边就没好事对吧
You know that everything to do with that man is bad, eh?
上回 你差点没命
Last time, you were almost killed.
报酬是一万英镑
I've been offered £10, 000.
就为了找丢失的章节
To find a missing chapter?
不是 这次不是 是要找个失踪的人
No, not this time to find a missing person.
塞西莉·特雷赫恩
Cecily Treherne.
我们需要这笔钱 安德里亚斯
We need the money, Andreas.
没这笔钱
Without it,
我们就完蛋了
we're finished.
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表