剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
and an eight- year- old girl who's about to find out
八岁女孩
she no longer has a mummy.
但对你来说
But I suppose, to you, oh,
简直乐在其中 -你怎么能这么冷酷
that's all entertainment. How can you be so cruel?
因为这是我的生活 完全没有
: Because this is my life, and you've got
你的立足之地
no place in it!
苏珊
Susan.
天
Oh, God.
我就知道你会来
I was hoping to see you.
我刚听说消息了 很遗憾
I've just heard the news- - I'm so sorry.
遗憾我妹妹被人发现死了
Sorry that my sister's been found dead?
还是遗憾你全包的酒店之旅要结束了
Or that your all- expenses paid visit to the hotel is now over?
什么
What?
我想你已经没理由再
Well, I don't think there's any further reason
继续留在这里了 对吧
for you to stay here, do you?
你怎么会这样
What is wrong with you?
下周酒店都订满了
The hotel is fully booked out next week,
你需要把房♥间腾出来 我只是尽职做事而已
we need your room- - I'm just doing my job.
你父亲知道你会跟我说这些吗
Does your father know you're talking to me?
实际上 是我父亲让我来跟你谈的
Well, actually, my father wanted me to have this conversation.
我们要结束跟你的协议
We want to bring an end to his arrangement with you,
认为你应该离开
and we think you should leave.
什么时候 -明天
When? Tomorrow.
退房♥时间是中午十二点
Checkout's at 12: 00.
德里克会帮你搬行李
Derek will help you with your luggage.
苏珊
Susan?
安德里亚斯
Andreas!
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here?
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it, what's wrong?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
怎么了
What?
你昨晚在哪里
Where were you last night?
你为什么问我这话
Why are you even asking me that?
因为我要知道你还想不想见我
Cause I need to know if you want to see me.
我最想见的就是你了
I want to see you more than anyone.
今天叫各位回来
PUND: I have asked you to return here today
是因为 看来克拉伦斯堡的事
because, well, it seems that events at Clarence Keep
并非如我们想象的那样
did not occur quite as we believed.
你是在告诉我们
OSCAR: Are you telling us that
警督一直以来都搞错了
the detective inspector was wrong all along
杀梅丽莎的人不是她丈夫
and it was not her husband who killed Melissa?
还要多亏了警督
It is only thanks to the detective inspector
我才能破了这个案子
that I was able to solve the case.
是他的观察
It was he who made the observation
帮我打开了新思路
that unlocked everything.
谢谢你 庞德先生
Thank you, Mr. Pund.
你是指什么观察
What observation was that?
你把梅丽莎·詹姆斯的谋杀案
You compared the murder of Melissa James
比作威廉·莎士比亚笔下的苔丝狄蒙娜之死
to the death of Desdemona in William Shakespeare's
《奥赛罗》悲剧
"Tragedy of Othello"
当心嫉妒作祟
OSCAR: "Beware the green- eyed monster. "
让我们回到最开始
Let us return to the beginning.
我们知道詹姆斯小姐
We know that Miss James was killed
是在晚上6点28分刚过被杀的
very shortly after 6: 28 in the evening.
6点28分 正是她打电♥话♥给我的时间
6: 28, yes, that's when she called me. Mm.
詹姆斯小姐
Miss James?
求你了 快 快过来
MELISSA: Please, please, please come round.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我好害怕
I'm so frightened.
求你了 他想杀了我
Please! He wants to kill me.
他想杀了我
PUND: "He wants to kill me. "
但她指的是谁呢
But to whom was she referring?
是她丈夫
It was her husband.
一定是她丈夫
It, it had to be her husband.
看上去似乎如此 凯恩小姐
That would indeed seem to be the case, Miss Cain.
约翰·斯宾塞没去歌♥剧院
John Spencer was not at the opera.
他骗了我们
He lied to us.
正如我之前说的一样 我那晚去了她家
I came to the house that evening, as I told you.
并没看见他
I did not see him.
斯宾塞先生在死之前
In the moments before he died,
曾无奈向我们坦白了
Mr. Spencer was obliged to explain to us
事情的经过
exactly what occurred.
你从没离开过房♥子
CHUBB: You never left?
我离开过
No, I left.
我开出了村子
I drove as far as the village.
但我没心情去看歌♥剧
But I was in no mood for the opera.
就回来了
I came back.
你要跟你妻子当面对质
PUND: And you confronted your wife?
我们大吵了一架
We had a terrible row.
她说她要离开我
She told me she was leaving me.
那场争吵肯定发生在
That argument must have taken place
钱德勒母子去拜德福德看亲戚之后
after the Chandlers had left to see their relatives in Bideford.
我们从没听过他们吵架
We, we never heard them argue.
当然没听过
PHYLLIS: No, of course we didn't.
我们是下人 知道保持距离
We kept our distance, as was our place.
你们何时离开家的
When did you leave the house?
六点十分
PHYLLIS: At ten past six.
那么
PUND: So,
柏林先生来了一趟 又走了
Mr. Berlin arrives, he leaves.
钱德勒母子也走了
The Chandlers also depart.
那么阿尔杰农·马什呢
And what of Algernon Marsh?
我当时在酒吧
I'm in the pub.
很多人看到了我
Lots of people saw me.
但有几个人看到你离开了
Several of them saw you leave.
因为我酒喝够了
I'd had enough to drink.
走路回家了
: I walked home.
所以,
So,
柏林先生来过又离开
Mr. Berlin arrives, he leaves.
钱德勒母子也不在
The Chandlers also depart.
约翰·斯宾塞就是这时回来的
And that is when John Spencer returns.
她在电♥话♥中说害怕的那个人 就是他
He was who she was scared of when she called us.
很明显 但我们遇到个问题
Evidently, and yet we have a problem.
所有证据都表明
All the evidence suggests
电♥话♥是从这个房♥间打来的
that the telephone call was made from this room.
我们在这里找到了
CHUBB: We found the tissues with her tears
她擦眼泪的纸巾 她卧室的电♥话♥线
down here, and the phone in her bedroom
也从墙上扯了下来
was torn out of the wall.
但科林斯博士却是
And yet it is in the bedroom
在卧室里发现的尸体
that Dr. Collins discovered the body.
没错 她当时在床上
That's right, she was on the bed.
看到了吗 这说不通
You see? It does not work.
我好害怕
I'm so frightened.
他想杀我
He wants to kill me. "
梅丽莎说这话的时人在哪里
Where is Melissa when she says this, and, and where
她丈夫又在哪里
is her husband?
肯定都在这里
They were both in here.
梅丽莎要是真觉得自己有危险
If Melissa really believes herself to be in danger,
为什么要回到卧室
why does she return to the bedroom?
约翰·斯宾塞呢
And where is John Spencer?
他怎么会允许她打电♥话♥求助
Why does he allow her to make a telephone call for help?
也许他们还是在楼上吵的架
Maybe they argued upstairs after all.
那么电♥话♥线是何时从墙上扯下来的
PUND: And what time is the telephone cord pulled out of the wall?
会是梅丽莎下楼到客厅
Does Melissa come down to the living room,
打电♥话♥求救 然后又回到卧室了吗
call for help, and then return to the bedroom?
他说得对 这说不通啊
He's right, it makes no sense.
我能告诉你的是 她当时肯定死了
AlI I can tell you is, she was definitely dead,
也肯定是死在床上
she was definitely on the bed,
而且肯定是被勒死的
and she had definitely been strangled.
我 我看到绑带了
I, I saw the ligatures.
很高兴你提到了这一点 柯林斯医生
I, I'm so glad that you chose to mention that, Dr Collins.
这让我想起一条很有意思的信息
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表