剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
into the death of Melissa James.
我帮不了你 庞德先生
I cannot help you, Mr. Puind.
我已经把知道的都告诉警方了
I've already told the police everything I know.
我只是想排除您的嫌疑
I wish only to eliminate you from the investigation.
好吧
Very well.
梅丽莎离开了酒店
Melissa left the hotel.
我们 之间的相处并不愉快
We, we had not had a pleasant encounter.
对此我并没有隐瞒
I have made no secret of that.
但也就这些了 我之后就再没见过她
But that was it I never saw her again.
她决定不参演一部电影
She had decided not to take part in a film.
不是随便什么电影 庞德先生
Not just a film, Mr. Pund.
是我倾注全部心血的电影
The film I was born to make.
阿基坦的埃莉诺
Eleanor of Aquitaine,
英格兰最伟大的君主理查一世
the mother of England's greatest monarch,
的母亲
King Richard I.
她本来同意演这个角色 我相信了她
She had agreed to play the part, I believed her,
接下来的三年里
and for the next three years,
我全身心投入到这个题材
I devoted myself to this subject.
写了剧本 筹集到了资金
I developed the script, I raised the finance.
卖♥♥掉所有资产就为了让这部电影拍成
I sold everything I had to make it happen.
然后 就在开拍前几周 她跟我说
And then, weeks before production, she told me
她改主意了
that she had changed her mind.
你肯定很愤怒吧
You must have been angry.
愤怒到足以杀了她妈 也许是吧
Angry enough to kill her? Maybe I was.
她走后你做了什么
What did you do after she left?
我心里满是愤怒
I was choked up inside.
无法呼吸 需要透透气
I could not breathe, I needed air.
所以就出去走了走 不然还能做什么
So I, I went out, I went for a walk- - what else could I do?
你去哪儿散的步
Where did you walk?
海滩上
On, on the beach.
叫做“灰色沙滩”的地方
The one they call Grey Sands
要有人见到你就好了
It would be helpful if somebody saw you.
我也希望被人看到 但那时候已经很晚了
: I wish they had, but it was late.
就只剩我跟海浪相伴 庞德先生
It was just me and the waves, Mr. Piind.
周围没其他人
There was nobody else about.
你去灰色沙滩散步
MISS CAIN: You went for a walk on Grey Sands?
是的
Yes.
抱歉我插句嘴 庞德先生
Well, forgive me for interrupting, Mr. Pund.
但这位先生肯定是记错了
But I think the gentleman must be mistaken.
我在这附近长大的
I grew up close to here,
六点后就不可能去沙滩上散步了
and it's impossible to walk on the beach after 6: 00.
尤其是这个季节
Certainly at this time of the year.
下午会有潮汐
The afternoon tide.
海滩都会被淹没 -不好意思 你在说什么
The beach is flooded. I'm sorry, what are you saying?
就算你勉强走过去散步
Only that you could've tried to have walked,
全身也会被打透
but you'd have got very wet.
潮水升很高
The tide was high.
能升到你脖子呢
It would've been up to your neck.
也许
PUND: Perhaps, after all,
是另一个海滩呢
it was another beach.
我
I.
另一方面 要是你不想被牵连进
On the other hand, if you do not wish to be implicated
这起案子 柏林先生 最好
in this crime, Mr. Berlin, it would be
还是告诉我们实情
much better if you told us the truth.
我想喝点水
I need some water.
凯恩小姐 -当然
Miss Cain? Of course.
我确实做了傻事
I have been stupid.
对警方撒谎总是不明智的
To lie to the police is always unwise.
我没有有用的信息可告诉他们
I didn't have anything useful to tell them.
只是不想被牵扯进来
I just did not wish to be involved.
可你已经被卷进来了 现在你必须如实相告
But you are involved and now you must tell us everything.
给 -谢谢
Here. Thank you.
好吧 我去了她家
All right I went to her house,
克拉伦斯堡
to Clarence Keep.
几点去的
What time was this?
六点五分
Five past six.
她打给柯林斯医生23分钟前
23 minutes before she called Dr. Collins.
你想达到什么目的呢
What did you hope to achieve?
我想着也许能
I thought I might be able
说服她重新考虑接拍那部电影
to persuade her to think again about the film.
你见到她了吗
Did you see her?
我把车停到附近
: I parked close by.
不想让她看见我来了
I did not want her to see me arrive.
我走去前门 但敲门前
I went up to the front door, but before I could knock,
听到一阵激烈的争吵
I heard the sound of a terrible argument.
我要你这周末之前搬出我家
MELISSA: I want you out of my house by the end of the week.
求你
PHYLLIS: Please.
我受够了 钱德勒太太
MELISSA: I have had enough, Mrs. Chandler.
我警告你 我很可能会报♥警♥的
I warn you, I may very well contact the police.
求你了
PHYLLIS: Please.
酒店被人搞歪了
MELISSA: The hotel was crooked,
要不是我亲眼所见
and if I hadn't have seen it with my own eyes,
我都不敢相信
I wouldn't have believed it.
求求你别这样 会要了我的命的
PHYLLIS: Please don't! It will kill mel
赶紧走吧 你跟埃里克
MELISSA: Oh, just go, you and Eric!
周末前搬走 -当时显然不是
By the end of the week. OSCAR: It was clearly not
跟她谈的最好时机
the best time to approach her.
所以我 想着等第二天再说
So I, I thought I would wait till the next day.
但当然 没有第二天了
But of course, there was no next day.
我真是愚蠢 简直是疯了
It was foolish of me, madness,
就不该去
to go at all.
她当时是在跟管家说话
She was talking to her housekeeper.
是的
Yes.
钱德勒太太 但她跟酒店经营
Mrs. Chandler, she had nothing to do
毫无关系啊
with the running of the hotel.
反正我听到的就是这些 庞德先生
I'can only tell you what I heard, Mr. Pund.
自己去问她吧 她会告诉你真♥相♥的
Ask her- - she will tell you the truth.
梅丽莎绝对有说
Melissa definitely said,
酒店被人搞歪了
"The hotel was crooked. "
搞歪了
: "Crooked, "hm.
凯恩小姐
Miss Cain. Hm?
你从没提过你对
PUND: You never mentioned that you knew
这附近很了解
this part of the world.
我从没来过这里 庞德先生
I've never been here before in my life, Mr. Puind.
是呢 我是编的
Yes, I'm afraid I made it up.
灰色沙滩那些话都是编的
AlI that business about Grey Sands.
我看得出他在撒谎 于是就想着
I could see that he was fibbing and I thought
也许能诈诈他
I might be able to flush him out.
真是厉害
You're a remarkable person.
你俩完事了哈
You two ready, then?
随时听你差遣 警督
PUND: We're at your disposal, Detective Inspector.
好 走了
Right, let's go.
赖兰小姐 -乔安娜
Miss Ryeland. Joanne.
有件事希望你能明白
There's something I want you to understand.
不管马丁刚说了什么
Whatever Martin may have said just now,
我们不想见到弗兰克
we didn't want to see Frank,
也不想再见到你
and we don't want to see you again, either.
不好意思
Im sorry?
这事跟我们无关
This has got nothing to do with us.
也跟你没关系
And it's got nothing to do with you.
所以赶紧消失 别再来烦我们了
So just get lost and leave us alone!
为什么每件事都这么复杂呢
Why does everything have to be so bloody complicated?
你是说调查还是指你的私生活
The investigation or your personal life?
两者都是
Both.
我只能帮到其中一个
I can only help with one of those.
是 我知道
Yes, I, I know.
天
Oh, God.
我都六个月没抽过烟了
I haven't smoked for six months.
一直都乖乖的
I've been so good!
我是不会找到塞西莉了 对吧
I'm not going to find Cecily, am I?
我不知道自己在干嘛 问题就出在这里
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表