剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
才赶过去
to get there.
找车钥匙 车子还发动不起来
Finding my keys, uh, the car wouldn't start.
路上还有拖拉机
There was a tractor in the lane.
我现在还在自责
I'm still kicking myself.
要能早点到就好饿了
If only I'd gotten there sooner.
你自己也可能没命的
Well, you could've been killed yourself.
你确定她说了“屋里有个男人”
You're certain she said, "There's a man in the house. "
我不确定
Well, I can't be certain,
但听起来是这样
but that is what it sounded like, yes.
你也听到这段对话了是吧
And you heard this conversation, too,
柯林斯太太 -是的
Mrs. Collins. Yes.
肯定是梅丽莎的声音
It was definitely Melissa,
而且她绝对很害怕自己生命受到威胁
and she was definitely in fear of her life.
感谢你的配合 柯林斯先生
: Thank you for cooperation, Dr. Collins.
蛋糕很好吃
And very good cake.
我送你去酒店 庞德先生
Um, I'll take you to the hotel, Mr. Pund.
你住月光花酒店
You staying at the Moonflower?
是的 我们在那里订了房♥
Yes, we have rooms there.
没了梅丽莎 一切都不一样了
Well, it won't be the same without Melissa.
你觉得我们该告诉他们吗
SAMANTHA: Do you think we should've told them?
什么
What?
钱的事
About the money.
我觉得那个
Well, I don't see that it's got
跟这事没关系
anything to do with any of this.
梅丽莎对此一无所知
Melissa didn't know anything about it.
没人知道 不不不
Nobody did no, no, no,
除了我们之外 这不关任何人的事
it's, it's nobody's business except ours.
我觉得我们应该离开这里 伦纳德
I think we should leave here, Leonard.
我们不能再待下去了
I don't think we can stay anymore.
这是我们新的机会 亲爱的
This is a new chance for us, my darling.
是上帝的恩赐
It's a blessing.
是我们离开陶利
It's a chance for us to get away from Tawleigh
为自己建立新生活的机会
and build a new life for ourselves.
那我们去哪儿呢
Well, where will we go?
你想去哪里都行
Wherever you want to go.
我只想跟你一起
I just want to be with you.
去一个遥远的地方
Somewhere far away.
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
你怎么开始的
I mean, how do you even begin?
开始什么
Begin what?
开始破案啊
To work things out. Ah.
我在读这本书
I'm reading the book.
我读过这本书
I've read the book.
书里的内容跟这里发生的事
There is nothing in it that has anything to do
毫无关系
with what happened here.
真的是这样吗
Is that really true?
你跟我说啊 但你不会告诉我的 对吧
You tell me except you won't, will you?
你从来都不告诉我
You never do.
我只会告诉你这点
: I will say only this.
有一件事是一样的
There is one thing that is indeed the same.
我第一次到陶利的那一刻起
From the moment I first arrived in Tawleigh,
我就感受到
I was aware.
有事情不对劲
Something wrong.
是一种氛围
It was, if you like, an atmosphere.
空气中弥漫着邪恶
A sense of evil in the air.
这里也存在
It's here, too.
你没感觉到吗
Do you not feel it?
你需要 小心
You need, I think, to be careful.
你不来的话也许更好
It might have been better not to have come.
是 但是
Yes, but
我是来调查弗兰克·帕里斯谋杀案的
I'm here because of the murder of Frank Parris.
下集预告
我需要那笔钱
I need the money.
出去 弗兰克
Get out, Frank!
我们有也许能帮到你的信息
We have information that could help you.
你该告诉她的
You should've told her.
跟她无关
It's none of her business.
为什么一切都
SUSAN: Why does everything
这么复杂
have to be so complicated?
调查还是你的私生活
The investigation or your personal life?
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表