剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
there didn't seem much point, so...
考试 那么大压力
Exams- - all that pressure.
我们很幸运有他在这里帮忙
And we're very lucky to have him here.
我得把这个拿回去 -好的
I have to take this back, so... SUSAN: Yeah.
很高兴见到你 杰克 -嗯
Lovely to see you, Jack. JACK: Yeah.
我送你上车
And I'll walk with you to your car.
杰克长这么大了啊
Oh, well, that's Jack.
当年那个
What ever happened to the little boy
总讲笑话
who used to tell jokes all the time
还想成为赛车手的小男孩去哪儿了
and wanted to be a racing driver?
孩子大了
He grew up.
你应该多来看看我们
You should come and visit more often.
凯蒂 他说“出了那么多事”是什么意思
So, Katie, what did he mean by"everything that's happened"?
他在大学遇到点问题 苏
He had problems at university, Sue.
功课落下了
He was getting behind with his work,
他承压能力一直都不好
he's never been very good under pressure.
我不想谈这事 拜托了
Look, I don't want to go into it, please.
我什么时候能再见到你
So, when am I gonna see you again?
什么时候都行啊
Whenever you like.
不过得在伍德布里奇见面
We'll have to meet in Woodbridge, though,
因为我这里现在在装♥修♥
because I've got the builders in at the moment.
他们只是重装一下
Oh. Oh, they're just redecorating,
但厨房♥超级乱
but the kitchen's a disaster.
不过河边有个很不错的酒吧
There's a very nice pub, though, down by the river.
好呀 我会打给你
Okay, I'll call you.
保重 -嗯
Take care. Yeah.
别再给自己惹麻烦了哈
KATIE: Don't get yourself into any more trouble.
你应该告诉她的
You should've told her.
又跟她没关系
It's none of her business.
而且我不想说 -为什么不说
And I didn't want to. Why not?
因为她帮不上忙
Cause there's nothing she can do.
那我们就站在这儿
So, we re just meant to stand here
假装天下太平
and pretend everything's all right?
并不是的
That's not what we're doing.
我们要努力找到解决办法
We're just trying to find a way through this.
你光会说这些好听的 你知道吧
Mum, you're so full of it, do you know that?
你怎么敢这么跟我说话
How dare you talk to me like that?
你根本不了解情况
You've got no idea.
不好意思 请问你是马丁·韦伯斯特吗
Excuse me, but are you Martin Webster?
是的 有什么能帮你的
I am, yes, how can I help?
我叫苏珊·赖兰
My name is Susan Ryeland.
这话听起来可能会很奇怪 但我是
This might sound strange, but I'm here
因为很久以前的一件事过来的
because of something that happened a long time ago.
弗兰克·帕里斯谋杀案
The murder of Frank Parris.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a very long time ago.
是的
: Yes.
不如进来说吧
Why don t you come in?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
真不敢相信
MARTIN: Hard to believe
弗兰克都去世快八年了
it's been almost eight years since Frank's death.
时间过得真快啊
Amazing how the time flies.
他死那天你见过他妈
You saw him the day he died?
严格来说 弗兰克是周六
Well, technically, Frank was killed on the Saturday,
午夜后遇害
just after midnight.
我们是前一天见过他
We saw him the day before.
自从他离开伦敦后 我们就没见过他
We hadn't seen him since he left London.
他移♥民♥去了澳大利亚
He emigrated to Australia.
是的
Yes.
在那边成立了自己的机构
MARTIN: Set up his own agency there.
叫做日落
It was called Day's End,
但很可惜没撑多久
but didn't last very long, I'm afraid.
可以说是 日落而亡
Gone by the day's end,
最后倒闭了
you might say it went bust.
那是他想你们买♥♥下这栋房♥子份额
Was that why he wanted you to buy out
的原因吗
his share in the house?
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
也算不上是什么秘密 亲爱的
It's hardly confidential, darling.
是的 他来就是为这事
Yes, that's what he came here for.
不得不说 那真的是一次
And I have to say, it was a very
令人难忘的拜访
memorable visit.
你不能这么对我们 弗兰克
JOANNE: You can't do this to us, Frank.
我们婚后就一直住在这里
We've been here all our married lives.
我没对你们做什么呀 亲爱的
I'm not"doing"anything to you, dear.
也许你该感谢我呢
Maybe you should be thanking me.
我允许你们住在这里
I let you live here.
从没跟你们要过房♥租
I never asked you for a penny's rent.
我们为什么要付你房♥租
Why would we have even considered paying you rent?
他有这权利
He could've asked.
真是服了 马丁 别插嘴
For heaven's sake, Martin, stay out of it!
跟你一点关系都没有 -我也住这里呀
It's got nothing to do with you. I live here, too.
这房♥子我不会卖♥♥
JOANNE: I am not selling this house.
也不会搬走
I am not moving.
我已经跟你们在弗兰姆林厄姆的律师谈过了
I've already spoken to your solicitor in Framlingham.
你们别无选择
You don't have any choice.
乔安娜 -别说话 马丁
Joanne. No, Martin!
你真让我恶心 弗兰克
You disgust me, Frank,
跑来干出这种事
coming here like this.
要是爸爸妈妈看到你
If Mum and Dad could see you.
幸好他们从没有机会看到
Oh, thank goodness they never did.
你在伦敦过得那种肮脏的生活
The disgusting life you led in London!
那些年轻男人
All those young men,
派对 还有其他一切
the parties, and all the rest of itl
你是嫉妒吗 亲爱的
Are you jealous, darling?
滚 弗兰克
Just get out, Frank!
走 我不想跟你说哈
Go! I don't want to talk to you.
那就去跟汗谈吧
Then talk to Khan.
很高兴看到这些年
It's nice to see you haven't changed
你一点都没变 乔安娜
in all these years, Joanne.
你还是那个让周围人
You're still a cow
都过得很痛苦的尖酸刻薄的女人
who makes life miserable for anyone who comes near.
很高兴再次见到你 马丁
Nice seeing you again, Martin.
不用送了
I'll see myself out.
你并没有帮上什么忙
You weren't much help.
那就很糟糕了 对吧
Would've been awful, wouldn't it, dear?
如果我们被迫卖♥♥掉这里的话
If we'd been forced to sell this place.
是啊
Yes.
幸好没走到这步
Fortunately, never came to that.
你意思是他被人杀害了 -没错
You mean he was murdered. Exactly.
听到这个消息你难过吗
Were you at all upset by the news?
当然难过了
Of course we were.
别误会 苏珊
Don't get us wrong, Susan.
不管弗兰克·帕里斯做过什么
No matter what else Frank Parris may have been,
他毕竟还是乔安娜的哥哥
he was still Joanne's brother.
那句老话是怎么说的来着
What's that old saying?
血浓于水
Blood runs thicker than water?
他们可是
And there was
血缘至亲
a lot of blood.
乔安娜听到
Joanne in particular was, uh,
消息后特别伤心
was very upset when she heard the news.
在这里
Here we are.
这很可能
This is, uh, very possibly
是他生前最后一张照片
the last picture ever taken of him.
我在前门那边拍的
I took it out the front here.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
兄妹俩
Brother and sister,
最好的朋友
and the very best of friends.
柏林先生
PUND: Mr. Berlin?
什么事
Yes?
我是阿提库斯·庞德
My name is Atticus Pund.
正在协助警方调查
I am helping the police with their inquiries
梅丽莎·詹姆斯的死因
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表