剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
He came here, he knew something.
他要真的知道 就该去报♥警♥
If he knew something, he should've gone to the police.
这句话我同意 没错
Well, yes, on that, I agree with you.
但事实是
But the fact remains,
他意识到你抓错人了
he realized that you'd arrested the wrong person.
塞西莉也意识到了 -你给我听好
And Cecily believed it, too. Now you listen to me.
弗兰克·帕里斯的谋杀案是我调查的
I investigated the murder of Frank Parris,
对斯蒂凡·列奥尼达不利的证据有厚厚一摞
and the evidence against Stefan Leonida was overwhelming.
他也认罪了
He pleaded guilty.
他自己承认了
He confessed.
我要见他 -不可能
I want to see him. Well, that's not gonna happen.
莱昂尼达是个赌徒 他为了钱
Leonida killed Parris for the money that he needed
杀害了他
to feed his gambling habit.
事情就是这么简单 -就为了150英镑吗
It was as simple as that. Oh, what? £150?
他是个职业罪犯
I mean. He was a career criminal!
伊普斯维奇附近有很多
We have plenty of these Romanian gangsters
这种罗马尼亚黑帮
operating out of Ipswich.
乞讨 入室盗窃
Begging, burglary, uh,
暴♥力♥袭击 卖♥♥淫
violent, assaults, prostitution.
我向你保证 他们不是好人
These aren't nice people, let me assure you! Yeah
当然咯 他是罗马尼亚人 他一定有罪咯
No, of course, he was Romanian, so he must be guilty, then!
你在我面前说话要小心
I think you should be very careful what you say to me.
你会离开萨福克的 对吗
You're leaving Suffolk, is that right?
对 我正要去伦敦 -还不够远
Yes, I'm on my way to London. Not far enough.
我警告你
Let me give you a warning.
特雷赫恩夫妇蠢到给你多少钱我不管
You can take whatever money the Trehernes are stupid enough
你拿上钱赶快滚
to pay you and get the hell out of here.
但下次再让我看到你
But if I see you again,
我会把你抓起来 -凭什么
I will arrest you. Oh, on what grounds?
妨碍公务 干预警方调查
Obstruction, interfering with a police investigation.
虚假陈述 欺诈 多了去了
False representation, fraud- - I don't carel
你不许待在这里 我命令你离开
You have got no place here and I am ordering you to leave.
那么 警司
So, Detective Superintendent,
你觉得塞西莉出什么事了
what do you think's happened to Cecily?
我接受各种可能
Well, I'm keeping an open mind.
但有一点我要告诉你
But Ill tell you one thing it wasn't.
绝不是什么蠢货在八年前
It wasn't somebody named in some stupid
写出的凶杀悬疑故事
murder mystery story written eight years ago.
所以开车离开这儿
So get in your car, get out of here,
再也别回来
and don't come back!
你对帕里斯先生了解多少
How well did you know Mr. Parris?
下集预告
这是艾伦在写
JAMES: They're the notes Alan made
《阿提克斯·庞德来破案》时做的笔记
when he was writing"Atticus Puind Takes the Case. "
你觉得他知道
PUND: Do you think he knew
詹姆斯小姐有外遇吗
Miss James was having an affair?
你知道撒谎这事吧
You'd know a thing or two about lying.
我在另找工作
I m looking for another job
安德里亚斯对此怎么看
What does Andreas think about all of this?
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表