剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
At 6: 28, Melissa James is alone in the house.
钱德勒母子那晚休息
The Chandlers have the night off.
她丈夫去看歌♥剧了
Her husband is at the opera.
然后她打给柯林斯医生
Then she calls Dr. Collins.
哭着说担心自己生命安全
She's in tears, in fear of her life.
她是在楼下
She makes the call
打的电♥话♥
from downstairs.
看起来是的
So it would seem.
她告诉柯林斯医生屋里闯进个人
She tells Dr. Collins that there is an intruder in the house.
她说的非常清楚“他要杀我”
She says quite distinctly, He wants to kill me. "
柯林斯妻子也听到了
The call is overheard by his wife.
没错 我只是想知道
That is correct- - I wonder only
她为什么又回卧室去了
why she then returns to her bedroom.
如果詹姆斯小姐认为自己有危险
If, if Miss James believed herself to be in danger,
为什么不离开那栋房♥子呢
why did she not leave the house?
我知道你肯定能查出真凶的 庞德先生
I know you'll find out who did this, Mr. Pund.
原谅我这么说 但 我希望凶手被绞死
Forgive me for saying this, but, um, I hope they hang.
我认为不大可能 凯恩小姐
I'd say that's unlikely, Miss Cain.
你不认为庞德先生能破案
Do you not think Mr. Pund will solve the case?
我相信他能破
CHUBB: I'm sure he will.
只是现在很少会判死刑
The death penalty's all too rare these days.
法官不太倾向于那么判了
Judges no longer have the appetite for it.
他们还在讨论修改法律呢
They're actually talking about changing the law.
依我看 真是遗憾
More's the pity, in my view.
你说呢 庞德先生
What do you say, Mr. Pund?
我这辈子见过太多死亡了 警督
I have seen too much death in my life, Detective Inspector.
我相信 处死凶手无异于
It's my belief that to kill a killer
简单的以暴制暴
is to descend to his or to her level.
但一个人杀害梅丽莎这么有才的女人
But to think someone could kill a woman
却一点刑罚都不受 这也太难接受了吧
as talented as Melissa James and get away with it!
我同意 凯恩小姐
I agree with Miss Cain.
所以我们至少把他们绳之于法
Then we must at least ensure that they are apprehended.
差点忘了 呃
Almost forgot, uh
我倒是有一条消息
I do have one piece of information
可能对你有帮助
which may be of help, Mr. Pund.
我听了你的话
I did as you said
去了巴恩斯特普尔的那家剧院
and checked out that theater in Barnstaple,
约翰·斯宾塞说那晚
the night that John Spencer claims
他去看了《费加罗的婚礼》
he went to "The Marriage of Figaro. "
歌♥剧演员在肇事逃逸车祸中受伤
但主演被一辆
PUND: The lead singer was struck down
飞驰而过的车撞了
by a car that did not stop.
导致演出被取消
And the performance was canceled.
所以斯宾塞先生不可能在看歌♥剧
So wherever he was, Mr. Spencer wasn't there.
干杯
Cheers.
我就是搞不明白
I just don't get it.
《费加罗的婚礼》为啥那么重要
What is so important about "The Marriage of Figaro"?
部歌♥剧而已
It's an opera!
你不喜欢歌♥剧吗
PUND: You don't like opera?
好吧
Well
我从没真正看懂过
I've never really got it.
这些故事太荒唐 太悲怆了
The stories are just so ridiculous, and miserable.
女主要么是从城墙上跳下
I mean, women throwing themselves off castle walls
要么死于肺病
or dying of consumption.
《托斯卡》和《波西米亚人》
"Tosca"and"La Boheme. "
看来你是粉丝
You're a fan.
对 我是
Oh, yeah, I went often
维也纳国家歌♥剧院的常客
to the Vienna State Opera House.
当然 在它毁于战争之前
It was before it was destroyed in the war.
你吃
Will you
早饭了吗
have any breakfast?
应该没有
I think not.
我不该来的
I shouldn't have come.
来伦敦吗
To London?
来英格兰
To England.
但你的调查已经有进展了
But you've made progress.
嗯 是
Well, yes.
是的
Yes.
我搞砸了自己重回出版业的
I've blown my one chance of returning
唯一机会
to publishing,
这可能意味着我下半辈子
which probably means I'll spend the rest of my life
都要困在换床单 用蹩脚的外语
changing sheets and shouting at waiters
指挥服务员的生活里了
in a language that I can't even speak.
但也许你离真♥相♥又近了一步
But you are perhaps closer to discovering the truth.
弗兰克·帕里斯为什么要去酒店
Why did Frank Parris go to the hotel, hmm?
他谎称房♥卡坏了 然后又一次出现了
He lied about his key not working, and then again...
那部歌♥剧
The opera.
约翰·斯宾塞在书里也去看歌♥剧了
John Spencer did exactly the same in the book.
他要没看歌♥剧的话 那是去哪儿了
But if he didn't go to the opera, where did he go?
下一班回克里特岛的航♥班♥是啥时候
: When's the next flight back to Crete?
两天 最多三天我就回来
Two days. Three days and IIl be back
我不在你们也能搞定的
You can manage without me.
你在我们都搞不定
We can't even manage with you.
尽力就好
Just do what you can.
服务员
MAN: Uh, service?
来了
VANGELIS: Coming!
喂
Yes?
你哪位
Who's this?
我是克雷格·安德鲁斯
: This is Craig Andrews.
抱歉 能把电♥话♥给苏珊·赖兰吗
Sorry, can I speak to Susan Ryeland, please?
她现在不在
She's not here, I'm afraid.
她昨晚还在 只不过
She was here last night, and, uh
她把手♥机♥落这了
She left her phone.
凯蒂
: Katie!
长官
Sir?
您还好吗
CHUBB: How you bearing up,
斯宾塞先生
Mr. Spencer?
还可以 谢谢
Um, not so bad, thank you.
有什么消息吗
Do you have any news?
是的 确实有
Yes, sir, we do.
你们抓到人了
You made an arrest?
我们正要抓
We're about to.
你不介意的话 我们想问几个问题
We just have a few questions, if you don't mind.
当然不介意
No, of course.
随便问
Anything.
斯宾塞先生
Mr. Spencer,
问你这个问题我也很尴尬
although it is, um, painful to ask you this,
但我们不得不问
even so, it is necessary.
你知道你妻子有外遇吗
Were you aware that your wife was having an affair?
请回答我们 先生
We do need an answer, sir.
我不知道
I didn't know.
但我也并不意外
But I'm not surprised.
他们来这儿干吗的
: Why are they here?
他们没说
: They didn't say.
他们还想干什么
: What do they want?
你觉得他们想干什么
What do you think they want?
他们是为你来的
They're here about you.
但你依然爱着她 对吗
But you still loved her, hmm?
她是我的一切
She meant everything to me.
我们发现了一封信
We found a letter.
是她的手写信
It's written in her hand.
我最亲爱的
"My darling darling.
我不能再活在这个谎言里了
"I can't go on living this lie anymore.
我做不到
"I simply can't.
我们必须勇敢地向世界
"We have to be brave and tell the world
宣告我们的爱
about the love we share. "
你知道这封信是写给谁的吗
Any idea who this might've been written to?
当然不知道 完全不知道
Of course I don't- - I have no idea at all.
你介意我抽一根吗
Do you mind if I...?
谢谢你
Thank you.
斯宾塞先生 在你妻子被杀那晚
Mr. Spencer, on the night of your wife's death,
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表