剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
The house was left to me and my sister equally,
不幸的是 我需要我那一半
and, unfortunately, I need my half.
房♥子的产权
Of the house.
换成钱
The money.
你说她并不想卖♥♥掉房♥子
You say she won't be happy about selling it,
但很抱歉 我不知道
and I'm very sorry, but I wasn't aware
英国的王法还得考虑她的感受
that happiness was prescribed by English law.
我来这里的唯一原因
The only reason I'm here
就是告知你我的意图
is to give you notice of my intentions.
他看起来很生气 很不开心
He seemed angry- - unhappy.
可能是因为他的生意破产了
Probably because his business had gone bust. Mm.
但你说他有个妹妹住在萨福克
But you say he had a sister who lived here, in Suffolk.
没错 房♥子在韦斯特顿
That's right, yes, the house is in Westleton,
是他们父母多年前留给他们的
uh, left to them by their parents years ago.
产权转让还是我做的
As a matter of fact, I did the conveyancing.
那是一个美丽的地方 -好吧
It's a beautiful place. Right.
他妹妹叫什么名字
And what was the sister's name?
乔安妮·韦伯斯特
Joanne Webster.
现在告诉你也无妨
I see no harm in telling you now.
她不再是我的客户了
She's no longer a client of mine,
不得不说 真让我如释重负
and I have to say, I am quite relieved.
为什么呢
Why was that?
我觉得她遗传了和她哥哥一样的基因
I think she inherited some of the same genes as her brother.
她很粗鲁
She was very rude,
要求很高
very demanding,
而且她对她的丈夫很粗暴
and she treated her husband disgracefully.
马丁·韦伯斯特
Martin Webster.
我见过他们三四次
I met them three or four times,
从头到尾他都没说过一句话
and he never got a word in edgeways.
是在韦伯斯特
Yeah- - Westleton.
希斯公♥寓♥
Heath House.
帕里斯先生见过我之后就直接去了那里
Mr. Parris went straight there after he'd seen me
想来也不会顺利的
Oh, that can't have gone well.
他们从来没有谈论过这件事
they never talked about it.
当然了 但第二天 他就死了
But then, of course, the next day, he was dead.
他们还能从法律上做些什么
Was there anything they could've done,
阻止房♥子被卖♥♥掉吗
legally, to stop the sale of the house?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
帕里斯先生让他们在那里住了20年
Mr. Parris let them live there for 20 years,
但遗嘱写得很清楚
but the will was very clear.
韦伯斯特夫妇可以以市场价买♥♥下他的产权
Mr. and Mrs. Webster could buy him out at market price,
但如果他们无法买♥♥下
but if they were unable to do so,
那就别无选择 只能把房♥子拿出来出♥售♥
well, they had no choice but to put it up for sale.
是吧
Right.
谢谢 汗先生 很高兴再次见到你
Well, thank you, Mr. Khan pleasure to see you again.
我也一样 赖兰小姐
Likewise, Miss Ryeland.
对了 你妹妹怎么样
How, how's your sister, by the way?
凯蒂吗
Katie?
是 她有提说你要来萨福克
Yeah, she mentioned that you were coming to Suffolk.
你见过凯蒂
You saw Katie?
当然了 -她是你客户吗
Of course. She's a client?
她来找我咨♥询♥过
She has consulted me.
没说什么重要的事
Nothing of, uh, any importance.
她从没跟我提过
Oh, she never mentioned it to me.
可能她就没把这事往心上放吧
I doubt it even crossed her mind.
这些挪到
KATIE: I think these need moving
灌木丛和小树那边 -好的 威廉姆斯太太
to shrubs and small trees. Right Mrs. Williams.
谢谢
Thank you
苏珊
Susan!
你怎么来啦
What are you doing here?
倒是没想到会是这个开场白
Oh, that wasn't quite the welcome I was expecting.
不是 只是有点惊讶
Well, look, um, no, I'm just surprised.
你去过房♥子吗
Have you been to the house?
没呀 我直接就过来了
No, I came straight here.
很高兴见到你
Well, it's lovely to see you.
你以前从没来过我公♥司♥
Oh, you've never visited me at work before.
我在克劳奇恩德也没什么
Well, I didn't have much of a garden
花♥园♥要打理
in Crouch End.
现在你去了克里特岛 应该到处都是
Oh, I suppose it's all, um, olive trees and oregano,
橄榄树和牛至吧
now you're in Crete.
有时间喝杯咖啡吗
Got time for a coffee?
你有空吗
Have you?
当然了 来 跟我来
Of course, yeah come, come on through.
我还以为你很忙呢 忙着破案什么的
Thought you were busy, up to your eyes in murder again.
接到你电♥话♥的时候我真是不敢相信
Couldn't believe it when you told me on the phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟我讲讲克里特岛吧
KATIE: So, tell me all about Crete.
我想听听你跟安德里亚斯的情况
I want to hear about you and Andreas.
现在我跟安德里亚斯可能也不会再走下去了
I'm not sure there is a"me and Andreas" right now.
说不好
I don't know.
你不是很喜欢酒店吗
Don't you like the hotel?
我不喜欢经营酒店
I don't like running it.
感觉全世界除了我之外都在享受
It's as if the whole world is having fun except me.
苏珊
Oh, Sue
当初你搬过去的时候我还挺为你开心的
Oh, I was so happy for you when you went out there.
我 我以为你终于找到自己了
I, I thought you'd finally found yourself.
你是说我更像你了
You mean I was more like you.
别这么说
: Oh, don't say that
为什么不
Why not?
你不该拿自己跟我比
Well, you shouldn't compare yourself to me.
我今早见过赛义德·汗
I saw Sajid Khan this morning.
赛义德·汗
Sajid Khan?
是呀 那个律师 他说他见过你
Yes, the solicitor he said he'd seen you.
有吗
Did he?
有呀 他说你找他去咨♥询♥过
Yeah, he said you consulted him
是哦
Oh, of course, um...
我们不得不开除其中一名经理
: Yeah, we had to fire one of the managers.
那事搞得不大愉快
And it, it wasn't very pleasant
他提供了些法律建议
and he was giving us some legal advice
是哦
SUSAN: Right.
我只是担心而已
Well, I was just worried, that's all.
嗯 他不该说出去的
Yeah, well, he's talking out of turn,
因为他的客户是整个中心 而不是我个人
cause he was dealing with the center, not me.
所以我得跟他谈谈
So, I might have to have a word.
但一切都还好吧
But everything is okay?
戈登怎么样
How's Gordon?
他挺好的
He's fine.
他会很遗憾没见到你的
Yeah, he'll be sorry to miss you.
他在哪儿啊
Where is he?
纽约 又去了
New York- - again.
但杰克在家
But Jack's at home
事实上 他就在这里工作
In fact, he's working here.
怎么会这样 他不是在上大学么
Well, how's that happened? I thought he was at uni.
他休学一年
Well, he's dropped out for a year.
一切对他来说有点承受不了 所以他回家了
It's all got a bit much, so he's come back home.
但显然 他整天在家
But obviously, there was no point
无所事事也没什么意义
in him lounging round the house all day,
所以我给他在这找了份兼♥职♥
so I've got him a part- time job here.
我能见见他吗 -当然了 他会很开心的
Can I see him? Of course! Oh, he'll be thrilled.
杰克 看看谁来了
KATIE: Jack, look who's here.
你好
: Hi.
你好呀 苏珊姨
Hi, Aunt Susan.
你不会真要管我叫
Oh, you're not seriously gonna call me"aunt, "
阿姨吧
are you?
你看起来
Oh, you look
出了不少汗啊
You look a bit sweaty.
杰克做得很好 大家真的对他印象很好
KATIE: Jack's doing very well, he's really made his mark.
是呢 你妈妈说你大学
Yes, your mum was saying that you've taken
休学一年 -是啊
a year out of university. JACK: Yeah.
是 出了那么多事
Yeah, well, with everything that's happened,
继续下去也没什么意义 所以
剧集 | 猫头鹰谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表