剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
在那之后 她的意识时有时无
After that, she was in and out of consciousness for a while.
她记得身处那辆卡车后厢
She remembers being in the back of the truck.
奥布丽看见他扔掉了枪
She saw him toss the gun.
然后被拖到河边
And then she was dragged to the river's edge.
其他动物也死在那里
Other things had died there.
奥布丽意识到她会被扔在那里等死
Aubrey realized she was being left there to die.
这过程持续了很久
It took a while.
具体来说是三天
Three days, to be specific.
好
Okay.
这些也许是她的灵魂告诉你的
It could be that her ghost told you all of this.
还有一种更简单的解释
There could be a simpler reason.
你觉得我杀了她
I killed her?
要真是他 就不会自投罗网了
He wouldn't have come if he were involved.
枪被丢在河里
The gun was dumped in the river.
我猜他不止扔掉了这一个证据
Guessing that's not the only evidence he got rid of.
如果你真想找到凶手 继续找吧
You really want to find the killer, you keep looking.
你刚才真霸气
That was pretty badass.
希望能帮上忙
I hope it helps.
我有信心
I got faith.
对 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
继续调查 沿下游搜
Resume the search further downstream.
拜托 以防我们遗漏了什么
Humor me. In case we missed something.
谢了
Thanks.
从医院回来了吗
Back from the hospital?
一个还在手术
One's still in surgery.
重塑膝盖
Knee's being rebuilt.
其他人情况稳定
The others are stable.
还好他们是坏蛋 不然我会很难过
Good thing they're Nazis, or I'd feel bad.
你觉得很好笑吗
Think this is funny?
这不好笑
It's not.
你被停职了
You're suspended.
-什么 -等后续通知
- What? - Till further notice.
好吧 我确实逼得有点紧
Okay, so I pushed a little hard.
指令立即生效
Effective immediately.
我还小的时候
Since I was a kid,
就知道午夜镇的各式邪术
I've known Midnight's all sorts of bad.
现在我们亲眼目睹
Now we've seen it.
那群午夜镇人很危险
Those Midnighters are dangerous,
你也清楚
and you know it.
"你且问走兽
"But now ask the beasts,
"走兽必指教你
"And let them teach you.
又问空中的飞鸟 它们必告诉你"
And the birds of the heavens, let them tell you."
亦或与大地谈话
Or speak to the earth
大地必指引你
and let it teach you.
你确定要用这个吗
You sure about this?
降灵时用镜子也许会搞砸
Mirrors in séances can get messy.
你不需要
You don't need 'em
是因为你能看见死者
'cause you can see the dead.
我看不见
I can't.
镜子能帮我看到灵魂国度
The mirrors help me see the spirit realm.
你懂的 一睹其他维度
You know, glimpse other dimensions.
-这是我祖母的东西 -感觉很强大
- Belonged to my grandma. - Feels powerful.
没错 据说是我祖先在欧洲时
Yeah, supposedly my ancestors fought demons
用来打击恶魔和恶魔附身的
and demonic possessions back in Europe.
我祖母虽在流浪 但留下了一大堆东西
Grandma, packrat that she was, she kept a ton of stuff.
没准都是违法的
Probably illegal.
我开始好奇了
I'm intrigued.
但留着下次再聊吧
But that's for another time.
我们还有场驱魔仪式要做呢
Now we have an exorcism to perform.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
时刻准备着
As ready as I'll ever be.
和先前一样糟吗
Bad as before?
更糟了
Worse.
这里肯定有邪灵
Well, there's some evil present, for sure.
曾安居这里的灵魂啊 我们需要谈谈
Spirits who once called this place home, we need to talk.
他们在听吗
They listening?
没怎么听 更像是在包围我
Not so much. More like circling me.
你是他们回到人世的便车
You're their ride back to the living.
我敌不过 必须独自进行
I can't compete. I need to be alone.
他们不能有离开的选择
They need to have no other options for leaving.
你会被劫持 我不会
You can be hijacked. I can't.
行 如果有需要 我就在门廊上等你
Right, I'll just be on the porch if you need me.
正如我所说
As I was saying.
灵魂们 我们需要谈谈
Spirits, we need to talk.
天 我讨厌猫
God, I hate cats.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
差不多行了 姑娘们 山姆 你们还剩15分钟
All right, ladies, Sam, you have 15 minutes
要么你们就打包带走
to finish up, or y'all can take it to go.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
-你不能让他们走 -为什么不能
- You can't let anyone leave. - I can't?
有东西在外面
Something's out there.
那东西强大到能杀了人
Something strong enough to kill a person
再把他吊在树上
and hoist 'em up a tree.
今天满月
It's a full moon.
这样吧 忘掉刚才的话
You know what? Just scratch that.
你们想待多久就待多久
You can stay as long as you need.
克里克在哪
Where's Creek?
-她说今晚要工作 -没错 但不在这儿
- She said she was working. - She is, just not here.
克里克
Creek!
克里克
Creek!
克里克
Creek!
快过来
Come here!
-那是什么 -老虎
- What was that? - It's a tiger.
什么 跟我来
What? Come with me!
这边 快来
This way. Here.
这条路不通
Not this way.
这里怎么有老虎
Why the hell is there a tiger?
我猜那是牧师
I think it's the Rev.
什么 他还好吗
What? Is he okay?
他会没事的 咱们快走
He'll be fine. Let's move, now!
你来晚了
You're late.
今夜太漫长
Moving slowly tonight.
我还没吃早饭
I haven't had breakfast.
不要 我在店里忙了一天
No. I covered the shop all day.
今晚不要被吸
No leeching tonight.
我累了
I'm wiped.
我闻到血腥味
I smell blood.
很重
A lot of it.
你放他出来的吗
You let him out, didn't you?
不是 她放的
No, she did.
那么 要是它咬你了 你会...
So, if it bites you, do you...
你出生就那么傻吗
You're born a were, dimwit.
没多少人知道这个 虎人非常罕见
Not exactly common knowledge. Weretigers are rare nowadays.
-那是牧师干的吗 -真浪费
- So the Rev did that? - Such a waste.
你在流血 对吗
You're bleeding, aren't you?
-流了点血 -流挺多
- A little. - More than a little.
-还在流 -我明白 莱姆叔叔
- Smells fresh. - I got it, Uncle Lem.
走 让麦当娜看看你的伤
Here, have Madonna take a look at it for you.
我去拿弹♥药♥
I need ammo.
我们要阻止他伤人
We have to stop it before it hurts anyone else.
银弹会削弱我的力量
Silver makes me sick,
要是你打中牧师 他就死定了
but if one of those so much as grazes the Rev, he's dead.
我们要解决的可不是牧师
Well, it's not the Rev we're dealing with anymore.
最后一针
It's the last one.
你怎么会缝伤口
How do you know how to do this?
住在午夜镇
Well, to live in Midnight,
你得学会保护自己
you need to know how to protect yourself,
保护你爱的人
and the people that you love.
你喜欢那姑娘吧
And that girl over there is one of 'em.
她看上你了
She's sweet on you.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表