剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
我要出去了 跟我来
I'm heading out. Come.
-我们需要你帮忙 -去哪
- We could use you. - Where to?
卡♥通♥沙龙的美女之夜
It's ladies' night at Cartoon Saloon.
-路上跟你详细说 -好吧 反正他哪也不能去
- I'll explain on the way. - Well, he's not going anywhere.
我也需要休息一下
I could use the break.
我们只需要把一点酊剂
We just need to get a drop of tincture
弄进淫妖嘴里
in the succubus's mouth.
之后我们要让她远离人群
Then we have to get her away from people,
在人们弄清状况前带她到一个私密的地方
somewhere private before anyone notices what's happening.
我们应该分头行动 混进人群
We should split up. Blend in.
当然
Sure.
混进人群
Blend in.
搞什么
Really?
谁
Who is it?
服务员
Pony-Boy.
我想跟彼得·劳瑞谈谈
I want to talk to Peter Lowry.
我不认识这人
I don't think I know the man.
享受家里的新造型吗
You enjoy the remodel?
你知道劳瑞杀了他老婆和警长
I know Lowry killed his wife and the sheriff.
但现在他是警♥察♥的麻烦了
But he's the police's problem now.
我只想你们放过我
All I want is to be left alone.
你让我觉得恶心 温斯罗普
You make me sick, Winthrop.
你背叛了你的家庭 你的种族
You're a traitor to your family, your race.
简直没有自尊心
You got so little pride,
宁愿污染自己和那些住在一起...
you'd rather pollute yourself by living with those...
布波 我们该走了
Bobo, we should go.
你们谁只要踏进午夜镇一步
Any of you set foot in Midnight again,
我就杀了你们
I'll kill you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为何道歉... 放我鸽子
For what... Standing me up
还是差点当着我的面杀人
or almost killing a man right in front of me?
听着 我不是说他不该死 但是...
Look, I'm not saying he didn't deserve it, but...
但是你一个人下来就太蠢了
but you coming down here by yourself is just plain dumb.
是啊 是有点蠢
Yeah, it was.
你说对了
You're right.
你追下来找我对我意义重大
It means a lot that you came after me.
你今晚看起来真美
You look real pretty tonight.
我不是来找你的
I didn't come after you.
我和大家一起来这里 我们必须...
I came here with everyone. We have to...
必须找到那个杀人的性感金发妞
We have to find some hot blonde who's been killing men.
我觉得那就是她
I think that's her.
小心
Be careful.
嘿
Hey.
我应该揍你一顿
I should kick your ass.
我... 很抱歉
My... my bad.
我还以为她是 特蕾莎 我的前女友
I thought she was, um, Tricia, my ex.
我走到哪都能见到她...
I see her everywhere...
在我起床时 开车时 每时每刻
When I wake up, when I'm driving, everywhere.
我...
I...
我难以相信她已经...
I just can't really believe she's...
她已经永远地离开了 知道吗
She's gone for good, you know?
她出门 然后再也没回来
She just walked out, and that's it.
五年了
Five years.
我感同身受 兄弟
I feel you, brother,
但你的生活还要继续
but you need to move on.
真会骗人
You're good.
避免冲突 我的技能之一
Avoiding conflict, one of my skills.
这样才能在吉普赛大篷车里长大
Need it growing up in a gypsy caravan.
吸血鬼...
Vampires...
现在又是淫妖
now a succubus.
至少你没有暴露自己
At least you didn't expose yourself.
你已经暴露了吗
You exposed yourself?
吸血鬼要杀掉我们的朋友
The vampires were about to kill our friends.
你不能一直这样冒险
You can't keep taking risks like this.
-如果他们找到我们... -没人会找到我们的
- If they find us... - Nobody's gonna find us.
现在我们正在处理一个问题
Right now we're dealing with a problem.
先解决这个问题 好吗
You're here with me, okay?
好吧
Okay.
你想喝点什么
What are you drinking?
很久之前就不喝了
Gave it up a while back.
有时候会放纵一下... 特殊场合
Sometimes I indulge... Special occasions.
但一旦食髓知味 就很难停下了
But once I get a taste, it's hard to stop.
变得一发不可收拾
Slippery slope and whatnot.
也许你应该去互戒会彻底戒掉
Maybe you should twelve-step it over to a meeting.
并不是一回事
Doesn't exactly work that way.
没有
Nope.
只有一群用可可脂身体喷雾的女性
Just a lot of ladies wearing cocoa butter body spray.
也许她在别的地方
Maybe she's somewhere else.
比如 嗯...
Like, um...
大胸陷阱
The Boobie Trap?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
我弟弟告诉我的 他跟踪你了
My brother told me. He followed you.
好吧 那... 有点吓人
Okay, that's... That's creepy.
他很担心我
He was worried about me.
你真应该邀请我一起去的
And you should have invited me.
天哪 你太完美了
God. You really are perfect.
淫妖来了吗
Succubus?
不 我弟弟
No. My brother.
康纳
Connor?
不好意思 别上当 他只有十七岁
Sorry, don't fall for it. He's only 17.
走 过来
Go. Come here.
难以置信 你居然跟踪我
I can't believe you followed me.
嗯 我担心你
Well, I was worried.
康纳 我已经成年了
Connor, I'm an adult,
我总得冒险 等你成年的时候...
I get to take risks, and when you're an adult...
你太帅了
You're so handsome.
康纳 到车里去
Connor, get in the truck.
-但是我... -快去 我不开玩笑
- But I... - Go. I mean it.
马上 到车里去
Right now. Get in the truck.
回家
Go home.
我家离这不远
I don't live too far from here.
很好
Nice.
想不想离开这里呀 帅牛仔
Hey, cowboy, you want to get out of here?
快走
Come on.
去放松一下
Go and unwind a bit.
好啊
I would like that, yes.
走吧
There we go.
上车吧 美女
Get in there, pretty lady.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
怎么
What?
你还是好好考虑吧
You might want to think twice.
你们这些疯子
Y'all are crazy!
不能让别人看见她
We need to get her out of sight.
知道了
Got it.
这正常吗
Is this normal?
转化过程都很痛苦
Transformations are always painful.
酊剂做得不错
Good job on the tincture.
你们对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
我消除了你魅惑之力
I took away your glamour
你再也不能祸害男人了
so you couldn't kill any more men.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
这里的超自然生物都很低调
Supernaturals lay low in these parts.
我们绝不能容忍♥你恣意猎杀人类
Indiscriminate hunting of humans will not be tolerated.
她死了吗
She dead?
天哪
Oh, God.
你们知道她会这样吗
You all expected that?
-不知道 -很意外
- No. - That's a surprise.
-现在怎么办 -克里克
- What do we do now? - Creek!
-救命 -是康纳
- Help! - That's Connor.
-走吧 -大家分头去找
- Let's go. - Everybody split up.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表