剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
糟了 莱缪 你不能进来 亡者不能入内
Goddess, Lem, you can't come in! The dead can't enter!
我忘记了
I forgot.
你该回到我身边了
It's time for you to come back to me.
快进去 快
Get inside! Now!
-我会吸取他的能量 -抱歉
- I'll try leeching him. - I'm sorry!
我可以杀掉你 请别逼我这么做
I will kill you. Please don't make me have to.
这会毁掉我
It would destroy me.
你说过我们的感情能使你坚强
You said our connection would keep you strong.
拜托
Please!
没事了
Okay.
嗨 我该回家了
Hey. I should get home.
我送你回去吧
I'll walk you over.
就在街对面而已
It's right across the street.
你待在这吧 以防有人需要你
You should stay in case someone needs you.
明天休息吧
Take tomorrow off.
我真觉得你该去趟急诊室
I really think you should go to the ER.
你的肋骨可能折了
Those ribs could be broken.
没关系 即使折了 下次满月也能恢复原状
It's okay. Even if they are, they'll reset next full moon.
变身可以自身修复
The transformation can fix things.
-感觉好点了吗 -没有
- Feeling better? - No.
但是没关系 你还在我身边
But it doesn't matter. You're still here.
咱们回家吧
Let's get you home.
晚点来我工作室
Stop by the studio later.
我们得谈谈
We should talk.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你想回家吗
You up for going home?
不 但我的确想躺下了
No, but I need our bed.
至少我们现在知道了
Well, hey, at least now we know
自己不是午夜镇唯一一对混种情侣
we're not the only mixed couple in Midnight.
我今天可获知良多
I know a lot of new things after today.
如果丘伊是半恶魔
If Chuy is only half demon,
当结界开启的时候会发生什么事
then what happens when the veil opens?
如图所示
That.
你现在还相信
You still believe
我可以阻止这一切吗
I can do something to fix this?
没错
Yes.
我相信你可以率领军队
I think you're gonna lead an army
将结界永远封印
and seal the veil forever.
我不会率领军队
I don't lead armies.
我见过很多阵亡将士 但为时已晚
I see dead soldiers after it's too late.
我无法阻止鲍伊 我无法阻止丘伊
I couldn't stop Bowie. I couldn't stop Chuy.
当我们正需要你的时候 你就来到了午夜镇
You arrived in Midnight exactly when we needed you.
结界第一次打开的时候 你在这 对吗
You were here the first time the veil opened, right?
你看到了吗
You saw it?
所以你得相信我就是那个人
So you need to believe that I'm the one,
因为如果我不是 当这一切降临时...
because if I'm not, then this happens, and...
午夜镇就完蛋了
Midnight's screwed.
但你还在这
And you're still here.
追踪你的人... 已不再是个威胁
The man who was after you... he's no longer a threat,
你却还在午夜镇
and you are still in Midnight.
你 还有所有人 应该知道其中原因
You, of all people, should get why.
是因为她
It's her.
我是因为她才在这里
I'm here because of her.
嗨 需要帮忙吗
Hey, you need help?
我需要平淡和安静
What I need's peace and quiet!
我怀念从前安静的小镇
I miss our quiet little town
那时一切都未发生
where nothing happened, ever.
现在一切都太让人疲惫了
Now everything's so exhausting!
我来清理这些
Hey, I'll clean up,
你去休息一下
and you can get some rest.
我会一直在你身边
I'll stay on the porch.
你只是有些害怕
You get scared,
感觉到了恶灵的存在
you feel a little demonic presence,
我就在你身边陪着你
I'm right out here.
你真的愿意这么做吗
You'd be willing to do that?
当然 我很愿意
Well, yeah. I'm happy to.
那我接受这个提议
I'll take you up on that.
我们得离开这
We've got to go.
这个结界 我无法与之抗衡
It's the veil. I can't keep fighting it.
咱们走 快
Let's get you out of here. Come on.
我以为你睡了
I thought you'd be asleep.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该对你说那些话
I never would've said any of those things to you.
刻薄而且不公平
They were mean. They were unfair.
但那是对的
And they were right.
我能看到很多...我不想看到的东西
I see a lot of things that... that I don't want to see,
而且它们并不总是有用
and they're not always things that can help.
我都知道
I know that.
但是我想帮助你
But I want to help you.
我能帮得上忙吗
Can I help you now?
当然 当然
Yeah. Yeah.
你说的没错 我需要时间
You were right. Um, I need time.
是啊
Yeah.
失去姐姐或者女儿的身份...
I don't really know who I am
我真的不知道我是谁
without being a sister or a daughter...
失去亲情羁绊的我很迷茫
who I am not in relation to someone else.
我该去上学吗
Um, do I go to school?
该写作吗
Do I want to write?
下一步等待我的是什么
What's next for me?
这些事我都需要...
That's something that I...
需要独自考虑清楚
I need to be alone to figure out.
好吧 所以...
O-okay. So... hm.
我们...结束了吗
This is... this is over?
你问过我如何帮得上忙
You asked how you could help.
没错 但...
Yeah, I did. And...
我明白了 都听你的
I get it. Whatever you need.
你真的很好
You're really amazing.
嗯 你也是
Yeah, yeah, you too.
想睡觉就进卧室吧
take the bedroom if you want to sleep.
我就在...沙发上休息
I'll just take the... the couch.
好的
Okay.
你在做什么
What the hell you doing?
-我最擅长的事 -是什么
- What I do best. - Which is?
开溜 一如既往
I bail. It's what I do.
曼尼 你已经融入这里了
Manny, you were setting roots.
你喜欢这里 你属于午夜镇
You liked it here. You had a place in Midnight.
事实证明 我不属于这里
Turns out, I didn't.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表