剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
地方
possible.
-奥莉维亚 -你没事吧
- Olivia. - You okay?
-我听见有人说话 -你没听错
- I-I heard voices. - You did.
是我 我在打电♥话♥
Me. On the phone.
那...
So, uh...
吓我一跳 我以为你在回避我
I'm surprised. I thought you were avoiding me.
之前是...
I was...
现在不了
Till now.
来了
Coming.
很晚了
It's late.
我知道 抱歉 我担心...
I know. I'm sorry. I'm worried...
什么声音
What was that?
奥莉维亚 控制你的情绪
Olivia, deal with your anger issues.
帮我扶他起来
Ugh, help me get him up.
他怎么没穿衣服
Why exactly is he naked?
我在找有没有监听器 GPS追踪器
I was checking for wires, GPS trackers.
我们的生活真是截然不同
We live such different lives.
这有点出乎意料
This is unexpected.
既然你已经睡饱了
Oh, well, now that you're done sleeping in,
过来搭把手吧
how 'bout some help?
看来我正巧赶上好戏
Looks like I'm just in time for the fun.
德克萨斯州有上百座偏僻小镇
Hundreds of Podunk towns in Texas.
-为什么来这里 -应该是运气吧
- Why ours? - Luck, I suppose.
你是警♥察♥或者执法机构的探子吗
Do you work for the police or any law enforcement agency?
-不是 -你是来
- No. - Were you sent here
-找人的吗 -不是
- to find someone? - No.
-是我爸派你来的吗 -你♥爸♥ 当然不是
- Did my dad send you? - Y-your dad? No!
我有点无聊 还有点饿
I'm getting bored and hungry.
好吧 这样下去会跑偏的
Okeydoke, this could go sideways real fast.
我不希望这样 你也不想的
I don't want that. You don't want that.
我怎么都行
I'm good either way.
我来这里是因为我祖母有预感
I'm here 'cause my grandma got a feeling.
她预感到我在这里很安全
A psychic feeling that I'd be safe here.
她的预感通常很准确
Her reads are usually spot-on
可泽尔达也撒谎成性 原因就是这些
but Xylda's also a pathological liar, so there's that.
泽尔达 吉普赛人泽尔达
Xylda? Gypsy Xylda?
-你... 认识我奶奶 -是的
- You... you know my grandma? - I do.
-她还好吗 -去世了
- How's she doing? - Dead.
去世快一年了 咽喉癌
Going on a year now. Throat cancer.
在跟想杀我的人发生口角后
After a run-in with someone who tried to kill me,
泽尔达说我可以躲在这里
Xylda said I should hide here.
你在躲谁 他们为什么想杀你
Who are you hiding from, and why do they want you dead?
其实是想要泽尔达死 可太迟了
Really wants Xylda dead, but it's too late for that.
我猜我是她唯一的债务人
I guess I'm the only one left to get payback from.
谁想杀泽尔达
Who'd want to hurt Xylda?
她耍花招 消除假的巫术和诅咒
She ran scams, removed fake hexes, curses,
偷窃 挥霍了2百多万
stole and spent more than $2 million.
还是解释不通为什么他跟警长这么要好
Still doesn't explain why he's so chummy with the sheriff.
他们出现在我门前
They showed up my door.
我不能让他们知道我的秘密
I didn't want to give them my secrets.
所以我说了奥布丽的秘密
So I gave 'em Aubrey's.
我受够了审问
I-I'm done with the questions
也受够了被人揍得脸开花 "多谢"您嘞
and getting punched in the face, thank you.
所以要么赶紧打
So either end it already
要么让我穿上衣服
or let me get dressed.
给他松绑
Untie him.
他是自己人
He's one of us.
几个世纪以来
Midnight has been a haven
午夜镇一直是我们的庇护所
for people like us for centuries.
有些像泽尔达的人 短暂歇息后去了别处
Some, like Xylda, stop for a bit and move on.
其他人就在这里安家了
Others, like us, make this home.
等下 这里所有人都是...
Wait, everyone here is...
-你是什么 -关你什么事
- What are you? - None of your business.
奥莉维亚是个朋友
Olivia's a friend.
她和布波是人类 但心态很开放
Her, Bobo, human, but open-minded.
你祖母说得没错
Your grandma wasn't wrong.
只要你能忍♥受这里的酷暑和街坊四邻
If you can stand the summers and the neighbors,
午夜镇还算很安全
Midnight is pretty safe.
只要我们低调行事
As long as we're quiet,
警♥察♥和平民包容我们 但...
cops and regular folks tolerate us, but...
那个婊♥子♥狗带的事儿可不低调
The bitch dying isn't quiet.
加上警♥察♥和媒体的盘查
And with the police and media digging,
火把和钉耙可能随之而来
torches and pitchforks aren't far behind.
有个问题 你说我们这类人都被这里吸引
Question: you said people like us are drawn here.
这里到底有什么特别之处
What's so special about this place?
是这样 午夜镇在一片有强大神秘力量的土地上
Oh, well, Midnight sits on powerful mystical energy.
生者与死者之间的界限很容易被打破
The veil between the living and the dead is awful thin here.
-哦 -哦什么
- Oh. - Oh, what?
我知道为什么泽尔达这么喜欢这里了
Oh, I get why Xylda liked this place so much.
需要我给你拿点药膏敷脸吗
You want me to get some salve for your face?
不用了 我只想回家
No, I just want to go home.
当然 我为刚才的小误会向你道歉
Of course. Apologies for the little misunderstanding.
这座小镇一向宁静又祥和
This is usually a quiet and peaceful town.
找我吗
Looking for me?
你杀了奥布丽
So you killed Aubrey
是因为你发现了她的秘密吗
because you found out the truth about her?
这里不欢迎你们
You're not welcome here.
因为我们知道你的真面目
'Cause we know the truth about you.
你把武器和现金藏哪儿了
Where'd you hide the weapons, the money?
那些不属于你 告诉我们在哪...
They don't belong to you. Tell me that...
没准你还能活到天亮
maybe you live to see sunrise.
你好像没弄清楚局势
I think you misjudged the situation.
反正我无所谓
I don't care either way.
我没让你帮我 老兄
I didn't ask for your help, man.
这件事不止跟你有关
Well, this isn't just about you anymore.
奥布丽不值得你为她送死
Aubrey is not worth dying for.
你回家吧 反正也到我值班了
Now you go on home. It's my shift anyway.
真不客气
You're welcome.
-你能处理旁边这位吗 -没问题
- Can you deal with that? - Sure.
老实交代
I need a word.
你刚才对我朋友提的条件 对你也适用
I'm gonna make you the same offer you gave my friend.
告诉我谁派你来的
If you tell me who sent you,
你就能活着看到天亮
then you get to live to see the sunrise.
想开战是吧 你如愿以偿了
You want a war, old man, you got one.
上帝会宽恕你 撒旦后裔可不会
God forgives. The Sons of Lucifer don't.
我的兄弟们会来这里
My brothers are gonna come through
一把火烧了这破地方
and burn this damn place to the ground.
时候不早了
It's getting late.
你是活不到天亮了
No sunrise for you,
但给我当晚餐还不错
but a warm dinner for me.
你出什么事了
What in the world happened to you?
我倒是想编个好听点的故事
I wish I had some sexy story to tell.
不过真♥相♥是... 我 盒子 还有高架子
It's just, uh... me, a box, and a high shelf.
看来是个很重的盒子
Uh, a heavy box, apparently.
很重
Very.
上次野餐后就没看到你
Haven't seen you since the picnic.
你还好吗
You, uh, you okay?
我脑子里全是那天的场景
I can't stop thinking about it.
今天就买♥♥这些吗
That be all for you today?
对...
Uh... yep.
你去休息会儿 亲爱的
Take a break, honey.
-好的 -谢谢 老爸
- Great. - Thanks, Dad.
你和她聊什么呢
What were you talking to her about?
邻居间的...
Being... neighborly.
客套话
Pleasantries.
最好是这样
That better be all.
总共十二块五
That'll be $12.50.
喂
Hello?
我知道你在德州
I know you're in Texas.
之前在达拉斯
You were in Dallas.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表