剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
走 快走
Go. Go.
我在算命那小子的脑海里见过你
Saw you in the fortune teller's mind.
当结界逐渐瓦解 一个英雄将会崛起
When the veil starts to tear, a hero will rise.
他将带领军队
He will lead an army
战胜邪恶 然后再造结界并将之永恒封印
to fight the evil that emerges and seal the veil forever.
我们应该叫他快来
Oh, we should call this person.
一个拥有阴阳眼的人
A man with the gift of vision,
能够联♥通♥人间与鬼魂
who can bridge the worlds between the living and the dead.
你为什么要盯着我
Why are you looking at me?
开玩笑吧
You're joking.
所有线索都指向你
All the signs point to you,
意味着你现在要领导对抗鲍伊的行动
meaning now you are leading the move against Bowie.
从一个小计划谈到阻止世界末日
That's a pretty big leap from one plan
这跨越也太大了吧
to stopping the apocalypse.
我相信就是你
Well, I believe it's you.
那你是疯了
Then you're insane.
克里克 你还好吗
Creek, you okay?
不 不太好
No, not really.
她很难过
She's sad.
对 有一点小绝望
Oh, yeah, just a tad depressed.
乔瑟夫在哪
Where's Joseph?
-我不知道 -给你三十分钟找到他
- I don't know. - You have 30 minutes to find out,
然后我就要大开杀戒了
and then I'm gonna start killing people.
我以为天使不会伤害人类
I-I thought angels didn't hurt humans.
通常不会 但今天心情真的很不好
Yeah, not normally, but today has been a very frustrating day.
嘿
Hey,
说你爱他
tell him that you love him.
我爱你
I love you.
克里克 你会没事的
Creek, you're gonna be all right.
她会是我杀的第一个人
It's gonna be her body I toss out first.
把乔瑟夫带来
Bring Joseph!
-你想让我做什么 -我想让你投降
- What do you want me to do? - I want you to surrender.
就算我自私吧 但我还想再和你共度几世纪
Maybe I'm selfish, but I want another century or two with you.
我相信曼弗雷德就是最好的办法
And I think Manfred's our best shot at that.
好吗
Okay?
丑话说前头
Just so we're clear,
我们要不惜一切代价救回克里克
we're doing whatever it takes to get Creek back.
我明白
I understand.
克里克 给我倒杯酒 威士忌
Creek, get me a drink. Whiskey.
我去倒
I'll get it.
你离她远点
You leave her alone.
我知道你从哪里搞到的脏钱来开这个酒吧
I know where you got the money to pay for this place,
所以乖乖坐下 闭上嘴
so sit down and shut up.
克里克 给我倒酒
Creek, get me a drink.
嘿 至少你现在分心了
Hey, you know, at least your mind is off of it,
对吧
right?
你♥爸♥和你邪恶弟弟的破事
What with your dad and your evil kid brother.
我知道你的想法
I know what you think:
你觉得是你任其发生
that you let it happen,
是你视而不见
that you had blinders on.
但事实是... 确实如此
But the truth is... you did.
你确实失职了
You really dropped the ball there.
住口 她承受得已经够多了
Stop it! She's been through enough.
是吗 你觉得她承受得够多了吗
Has she? You think she's had enough?
因为我很确定她还能再多承受一点
'Cause I'm pretty sure that she can take a little bit more.
嘿 克里克 你想听你弟弟的脖子
Hey, Creek, you want to hear what it sounded like
被拧断的声音吗
when your brother's neck snapped?
不
No!
只是玩玩
Just having fun.
你也堕落了 对吗
You're fallen, too, aren't you?
对 我脾气不太好
Yeah. I had some anger issues.
你不是想见我吗 我来了
You want me? I'm here!
脾气不好的原因来了
And there's why.
你知道当你为某事等了很久后
Oh, you know when you've waited so long for something
终于等到的感觉是怎么样的吗
and it finally happens?
你无法想象那种幸福的滋味
It's so much sweeter than you ever imagined.
你从什么时候开始害人了
Since when do you harm humans?
自从你开始躲在人群后面 乔
Since you started hiding behind them, Joe.
但我现在和你一样了
Oh, but I'm like you now.
堕落
Fallen.
就像士兵没有为之捐躯的国家
A soldier without a country.
我也走了
I left, too.
所有的约束和限制
All the restrictions and the rules
都有点太过分了
just got to be a little bit too much.
乔 你还记得
Joe, do you remember
就在这片大地
on this very ground
-你和我... -快啊
- you and I... - Come on.
在你背叛我之前 并肩对抗恶魔
Battling demons before you betrayed me?
我没有背叛你 我爱上别人了
I didn't betray you. I fell in love.
甘愿放弃从前的一切
Everything you were,
就为了一个恶魔吗
you threw away because of a demon?
我不是你想象中的那样...
I wasn't who you thought I was...
快点
Hurry.
我不是你想让我成为的人 求你了 鲍伊
Who you wanted me to be. Please, Bowie,
算我求你 别这样做
I'm asking you: don't do this.
你是想要同情
Aww, you want compassion?
还是怜悯
Mercy?
这不是我的风格
That's not how I roll.
-太好了 -我很生气 乔
- Good. - I am so angry, Joe,
当我生气时
and when I'm angry,
我就想杀戮
I want to kill things!
就现在
Now!
先祖 我召唤你
Ancestors, I summon you.
你脑子进水了啊
What's your problem?
你为什么要看着我
Why are you looking at me?
-你会安全的... -我相信...
- You'll be safe... - Well, I believe in...
你真的以为自己能阻止地狱
You totally think that you're gonna stop hell
把这整个镇子都吞进去吗
from swallowing this town whole.
你真是自我膨胀过头了
You have a really inflated sense of self.
嘿 克里克 来见见你的超级英雄
Hey, Creek, come meet your superhero.
她知道你是什么人
Oh, yeah, she knows the truth about you.
求你不要
Please don't.
你是欺诈大♥师♥
You're a scam artist.
虽然你看得见鬼
I mean, yeah, you see ghosts,
但有什么卵用
but how are you helpful?
你没用
You're not!
你的女朋友
Oh, and your girlfriend?
她气炸了
Oh, she's pissed.
如果你和镇上的灵媒在一起鬼混
I mean, what is the point of screwing the town psychic
但是他甚至不提醒你
if he's not even gonna give you a heads up
你家里住着个连环杀手 这还有什么意义
that you're living with a serial killer?
你失败了...
You failed...
-我很抱歉伤害了你 -你侮辱了我
- I'm sorry I hurt you. - You humiliated me.
这并非针对你个人
This isn't about you.
是吗 是这样吗
No! No. Isn't it?
我最好的学生
My top student,
我引以为傲的人
someone I bragged about,
竟然和一个恶魔私奔了
runs off with a demon!
即使重来 我依然无悔
And I'd do it again.
见过天使之陨落吗
Ever see an angel die?
场面非常壮观
It really is something.
丘伊 不要
Chuy, no!
你就为了这鬼东西离开我
You left me for that?
滚开
Get off me!
我虽然不了解恶魔 但我觉得...
I don't know much about demons, but I'm thinking...
我们得走了
We got to go.
快走
Come on!
-我们怎么阻止他 -不用阻止 你快走
- How do we stop him? - We don't. You run.
她已经死了 鲍伊死了
She's gone now. Bowie's gone.
我们最好赶紧进屋
It would be wise for us to get inside now.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表