剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
所以 维奥莱特...
Wow. So, Violet is...
死了
Dead.
她爹把她的尸体推着到处走
Dad's carting her corpse around.
-是你... -不 没有 我没杀她
- Did you... - No, no, no, I didn't kill her.
我把她留在了圣坛
I left her at the altar.
高塔在典礼开始前给泽尔达付了钱
Hightower paid Xylda right before the ceremony.
我们等婚礼进行曲一开始就离开了
We took off as soon as the wedding march started.
几周之后 她自杀了
A few weeks later, she killed herself.
这是我做过的最糟的事
It's the worst thing I've ever done.
真希望这一切没有发生
I wish I could take it back.
我的休息时间快结束了 我得走了
My break's almost over. I've got to go.
我应该告诉你的
I should've told you.
不 我明白你为啥没有
No, I-I understand why you didn't,
因为很糟糕 问题是
because it's awful, but the thing is
我爸一直给我说你就是倒霉蛋
that my dad has been telling me that you're bad news
麻烦缠身
and nothing but trouble
所以你为啥要证明他说得对呢
and why did you have to go and prove him right?
记得我吗 监狱里的
Remember me? From the cell.
劳瑞要的东西我都带来了
I got everything Lowry asked for.
全部在那儿
It's all there.
没问题
We're good.
那 她在哪儿
Now where is she?
不在这儿
Not here.
我们会把你送过去见他
We'll take you to her.
在这之后
After.
报复是个贱♥人♥
Payback's a bitch.
弄他
Get him!
莱缪 你到底在哪儿
Lem, where the hell are you?
你和菲济一起吗 还是布波
Are you with Fiji? Bobo?
打给我
Call me back.
他在哪儿
Where is he, hm?
去他家看过了吗
Check his house?
当然去过他家了 他的野营车
Of course I checked his house, his RV.
那我就不知道了
Then I don't know what to tell you.
如果你不向我透露点什么
Well, if you don't know what to tell me,
你知道...
would you know if...
如果我轻弹手指
If I flicked my finger
把叉子送进她的喉咙...
and pushed that fork down her throat...
够了
Enough.
我知道他躲在哪儿
I know where he's hiding.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
你先请
After you.
不要
No!
不 不要
No! No!
等你平静下来 我们再谈
Once you calm down, we'll talk.
嘿
Hey.
还以为你会高点呢
Thought you'd be taller.
你的要求我都满足了 她在哪儿
I did everything you asked. Where is she?
她还活着...
She's alive...
我老婆可没有
which is more than I can say for my wife.
奥布丽的死... 是你的错
What happened to Aubrey... That's on you.
你说的也算对
I suppose in a way you're right.
要是我没把她卷进来就好了
Wish I never involved her.
奥布丽那么贴心 我以为她能
Aubrey was so sweet. I figured she'd
把你玩弄于鼓掌之间 套出信息
wrap you around her finger, get the information out of you.
我错了
I was wrong.
我得到了我想要的 可不再拥有她
I got what I want, but I don't have her.
不说了 来看看你带了什么吧
Anyway, let's find out what you brought.
不过你要是有所隐瞒 搞什么小动作
But if you hold out on me, you try anything,
我会活埋菲济 让她慢慢窒息
I'll bury Fiji alive, suffocate her slow.
他平静下来了 我要进去
He's settling down. I'm going in there.
如果你让我来结束这一切的话会更简单
You know, it would be easier and less of a time-suck
也不会浪费那么多时间
if you'd just let me end it.
泽尔达和我做的是错的
Xylda and I were wrong to do what we did,
维奥莱特因此死去
and Violet died because of it.
我已经为此逃避很久了
I've been running from this for a long time.
终究还是没有躲过 我得振作起来 好好面对
It's finally caught up with me. I need to man up, face it.
这是因为克里克 是吧
This is about Creek, isn't it?
我只是想尽量减少此事
I just want to get out from under this
带来的流♥血♥冲♥突♥
without more bloodshed.
当然 是因为克里克
And yeah, it's about Creek.
不过 考虑到高塔已经疯狂到
But, um, since Hightower was insane enough
愿意牺牲一只眼睛换取...
to sacrifice an eye for...
我就在外面
I'll stand by.
你开心了
You happy?
把我像条狗一样拴起来
Chaining me up like a dog?
这一切
I'm not happy
没有一点值得开心的
about any of this.
等我不用再每天
I'll be happy when I'm not
提心吊胆 我就开心了
looking over my shoulder every day.
我看到你们来这边
I saw you guys come up here.
曼弗雷德和高塔在里面
Manfred's with Hightower.
好吧...
Oh. Um, well...
他很擅长谈妥事情 所以...
he's good at talking his way out of things, so...
是的 不过
He is. Right now
他正在试着和他讲道理
he's trying to level with him, though.
我能留下吗
Mind if I stay?
我无法为泽尔达和我的行为辩护
I can't defend what Xylda and I did.
-我不能 -是的 你不能
- I can't. - No, you can't.
可我能告诉你 我已经改头换面了
I can tell you I'm not the same man.
我已经改变了
I've changed.
只要能解决这事 让我♥干♥什么都行
And I'm willing to do anything to settle this.
噢 你想解决 是吗
Oh, you want to settle this, yeah?
让我想想 你都欠我些什么
Well, let's see. What is it that you owe?
你偷的那些钱
Well, there's the money you stole.
我遭受的痛苦
There's the suffering.
然后 还有她的命
And finally there's her life.
痛苦
So, suffering?
你想一命抵一命吗
You want a life for a life?
如果就这些 那我们两清了
If that's what you want, we're even.
我从婚礼逃走以后
Right after I bailed on the wedding,
过了也就一天 泽尔达病了
like, a day later, Xylda got sick.
钱花得很快
We went through the money fast.
化疗太贵
Chemo's pricey.
她快死的时候 我们开玩笑说
While she was dying, we joked that you finally got
你最终还是得到了你一直想要的能力 因为...
that power you always wanted, because...
你的诅咒让我们吃尽苦头
God, you cursed us hard.
我们都失去了家人
We both lost family.
你什么都没失去
You lost nothing!
你还能看到她
You still see her.
还能跟她说话
You still talk with her!
你想跟维奥莱特说话吗
You want to talk to Violet?
不
No, no...
我可以实现这个
I can make that happen.
-不 -折磨我...
- No. - Torturing me...
对你有什么好处
What's it gotten you?
会让你好受吗
You feel any better?
杀了我不会让她起死回生
Killing me won't bring her back.
也不会让你安心
It won't give you closure.
也许... 跟维奥莱特谈谈可以结束这一切
Maybe... maybe talking to Violet will.
怎么样
Are we happy?
是我们要的东西
We're real happy.
看来你说到做到了
Looks like you held up your end of the bargain,
那我带你去见她
so I'll take you to her.
你把她搬走了吗
You moved her?
我可不想把她暴露在外面受风
I didn't want to leave her out in the open.
她在下面
She's down there.
你干什么
What are you doing?
保险起见 你就在那儿履行诺言吧
Insurance policy. You do what you said you'll do,
让我平静 安心...
give me peace, closure...
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表