剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
滚开
Back off!
你回来了
You're here.
对
Yeah.
我们能不能把发生的事
And, uh, if we could just table
先放在一边
whatever happened here,
眼下还有急需解决的事
there's something we need to deal with now.
跟我来
Follow me.
我将此等肉体作为祭品献上
I give you these bodies as an offering.
让生灵的祭奠滋养你
Let the lives sacrificed nourish you.
这一点儿都不像没事
This ain't anywhere near okay.
保护镇子不受邪恶侵扰
Protect this town from his wickedness.
你将再次崛起
You will rise again.
别再想着生个火葬堆
There isn't gonna be a funeral pyre
或是拿人做祭祀
or a human sacrifice
或者任何你想干的勾当
or whatever the hell you think this is.
-你就是菲济 -不许跟她说话
- You're Fiji. - You don't talk to her!
当他觉醒 你将属于他
When he rises, you will be his.
属于谁 你在说谁
Whose? Who are you talking about?
康克诺 他选择了你
Colconnar. He's chosen you.
-康克诺就是他的名字吗 -菲济 不要听他说...
- Colcannar? That's his name? - Fiji, don't listen...
-菲济... -怎么了
- Fiji... - What is it?
我听到他了
I hear him.
所有人退后
Everyone, get back!
-菲济 -不
- Fiji! - No!
-放开她 -日子不远了
- Let her go. - It won't be long now.
-不 救我 -他将崛起
- No, help me! - He will rise.
-他将拥有你 -放开我
- And he will take you as his. - Let me go!
他残害的魂灵啊 请帮助我
Spirits who he hurt, help me.
阻止这个恶魔伤害别人
Don't let this monster kill anyone else.
结束一切 把他拖回地狱
End this. Drag him back to hell.
把他扔回去
Toss him in there!
你阻止不了的 太迟了
You can't stop this. You're too late.
你可以杀了我 但他会崛起
Kill me, but he will rise!
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
我以前常用的招数
Old trick I used to do.
但这没能阻止他
But it didn't stop him.
祭奠仪式已经完成
The sacrifice was made.
牧师服过解药后感觉好多了
Rev feels better after that potion you gave him.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
不好
No.
离我见到康克诺的日子不远了
It won't be long till I lay eyes on this Colconnar.
我现在知道他的名字了
I know his name now.
也知道他要来找我
And I know he's coming for me.
那你也该知道 我绝对不可能
Then you should also know there's no way in hell
让那玩意儿靠近你一步
I'm letting this thing get anywhere near you.
我保证 菲济
I promise, Fij.
嘿
Hey.
没看到你的野营车在外面 这种感觉怪怪的
It's weird, not seeing your RV out there.
它在沙漠里坏掉了
Broke down in the desert.
我把它扔那儿了
I left it there.
那你祖母呢
And your grandma?
泽尔达...
Xylda, um...
泽尔达超度了
Xylda moved on.
本来也该这样
Which is how it's supposed to be.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
这要看你怎么定义"好"了
It depends how you define okay.
灵魂还是无处不在
I still see ghosts everywhere.
我的药又吃完了
I ran out of pills,
头痛越来越严重 但...
so the headaches are intense, but...
我正努力戒掉吃药
I'm trying to go without.
你为什么回来
Why did you come back?
说真话吗
Naked truth?
你和我擦出的火花...
What you and I started, it's, um...
我从来没和任何人有过
I never felt that with anyone.
我... 我知道发生了很多事
And I... I get that a lot's happened,
也理解你需要时间来消化
and I get that you need time to process,
我会给你时间
and I'll give you that time.
但当你觉得做好准备
But when, or if, you ever feel ready
重新开始的时候
to pick up where we left off,
那么...
well...
你知道我住哪儿
you know where I live.
还有 我的房♥车坏了 午夜镇
Besides, my RV's dead, and Midnight's
就像是我从未有过的家那么亲近
as close to a home as I've ever had,
我想 如果地狱结界开启
so I figure, if the veil to hell is opening,
留下... 也行
might as well... stay,
留下战斗
fight for it.
如果你出事了怎么办
What if something happens to you?
泽尔达说人都有一死
Xylda said we're all gonna die.
我们如何活着才最重要
It's how we live that matters.
所以...
So, um...
你... 你觉得如何
That's... that's okay with you?
好
Yeah.
我接受
It's okay.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表