剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
我离你越来越近了
I'm getting closer.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
我路过你家 但是...
I stopped by your house, but...
是啊 很多苍蝇臭虫啥的
Uh, yeah, lot of flies, bugs.
如果我决定留下 会去找布波说的
I'll talk to Bobo if I decide to stay.
我想为刚才的事情道个歉
Well, I just wanted to apologize for before.
我的父亲有点怪 但我不想和他吵架
My dad's weird and I didn't want to get into a thing with him,
所以我假装对你很冷漠
so if I was cold to you, that's why.
我懂 没必要道歉 没事
Yeah, no apology necessary. We're good.
那就好 没事就好
Oh, good. I'm glad we're good.
既然你都不远万里来这儿
Uh, well, since you came all this way,
想来罐啤酒吗
you want to have a beer?
好吧
I guess, yeah.
不得不说 这里和我想象得一点都不一样
I gotta admit, this place is nothing like I thought.
是啊 地方特色
Yeah, it's its own thing.
-提供了不少有趣的故事 -故事
- Makes for good stories, though. - Stories?
-你是作家吗 -我写作 但不是作家
- You a writer? - I write, but no.
我不是作家
I'm not a writer.
等到康纳离开家
Someday, I'll go back to school.
没准我会重返校园
Once Connor's out of the house
单独应付老爸的日子可不好过
'cause my dad would be real tough solo.
是 对你来说肯定不容易
Yeah, that, uh, can't be easy for you.
他以前不是这样的
He wasn't always like that.
我妈去世后他就变了 所以才搬过来
After Mom died, he changed. It's why we're here.
他想远离会勾起回忆的地方
He didn't want to live anywhere that reminded him of her.
在戴维镇上高中特别不爽
Going to high school in Davy sucked.
我被同学说是与怪物为邻的丫头
I was known as the chick who lived with freaks.
算了
Okay, fine.
其实没那么过分 但也无所谓了
Not that far off. Doesn't matter.
这么多年 都是一家人了
After all this time, they're family.
我知道莱缪是什么
I know what Lem is.
他并不是唯一神秘的人
He's not the only one with secrets.
比如纹身店的乔
Like Joe, from the tattoo parlor,
他照看这里每个人
he watches over everyone.
谁需要帮忙 他总能靠得住
You can always count on him to help.
我很好奇他和丘伊为什么会来这儿
I wonder what brought him and Chuy to this place.
布波从不谈论自己的家人
Bobo never talks about family
或者他的家乡
or where he came from,
不过他人很好
but he's sweet and kind.
没人比他更正直
And you will never meet a more honest person than Bobo.
那个牧师 我还没弄清他的身份
The Rev, I still haven't figured him out.
我看见他单手把一块墓碑
I've seen him pull a gravestone out of the ground
拖出墓地
with one hand
他沉迷于他的宠物公墓
and he's completely obsessed with his pet cemetery.
菲济不只是新时代猫奴这么简单
I know Fiji's more than just a New Age cat lady,
但她不是刻薄的人
but she doesn't have a mean bone in her body.
牧师整装待发了
Rev's gearing up.
你没看到我在忙吗
Case you didn't notice. I'm busy.
不管你在做什么
Whatever you're doing there,
都于事无补
won't do no good.
我跟你说
I'm telling ya.
奥布丽在守灵夜扔了一堆烂摊子
Aubrey left a heap of badness in her wake.
头发的焦臭味也无法改变事实
Rancid smell of burning hair won't change that.
对 继续扇你的羽毛扇吧
Yeah, keep waving them feathers.
你可以走了
You can leave now.
好吧 我去那边
All right, I'm going over there.
再说奥莉维亚
And then there's Olivia.
她的秘密比谁都多
She's got more secrets than anyone.
我知道这不是笔小数目
I understand it's a lot of money.
好吧 我会想办法凑钱的
Well, I still need to pass.
谢了
Thanks.
随口问问 抛尸处理的怎么样了
Just checking. How'd the disposal go?
很好 不会有人发现尸体
Good. No one will find the body.
那... 你在和谁打电♥话♥呢
So... who was on the phone?
有生意 小菜一碟
Job offer. A simple hit.
报酬不错
Nice payday.
可每次我想出城
But since I have to call the police
都得给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
every time I want to leave town,
所以只好回绝了
I had to say no.
你好像生气了
You seem angry.
我何止是生气
That's an understatement.
不如我帮你消消火气
Perhaps I can take some of that from you.
求之不得
I was wondering when you'd ask.
午夜镇光怪陆离 但它是我们的家
Midnight's weird, but it's home.
是吗 我从没在哪里长住过
Yeah, never lived in any one place for very long.
-给 -谢谢
- There. - Thanks.
你挺适应这地方的
Well, you fit in pretty well here.
-你说我是怪人吗 -是啊
- You saying I'm weird? - You are.
我上网查过你 灵媒先生
I Googled you, Mr. Psychic.
这是祖传事业
It's a family business.
我祖上全是吉普赛算命师
I come from a long line of gypsy fortune-tellers.
用你的大房♥车来证明吗
Yeah, you have the caravan to prove it.
没错
Yep.
你有真本事吗
So are you for real?
有时候是真的
Sometimes it's real.
但通常都是演戏
Lot of times, it's theater.
你想帮我算一卦吗
Do you want to give me a reading?
-不 -算算我的未来
- No. - Tell me my future?
好吧
Okay.
那我就用老方法
Um, I'll go old-school.
-把手给我 -好
- Just give me your hand. - Okay.
你的生命线很长 起起伏伏
Your life line's long, varied.
你会度过饶有趣味的一生
Will be an interesting life.
你... 你会周游世界
You're, uh... You're going to see the world.
而在这里 你会遇到真爱
Uh, and here, you'll meet your soul mate.
也许你已经遇到了
Ah, you may already have.
一个能...
Someone who...
看到你特别之处的人
sees how special you really are.
这是在演戏 对吗
That's the theater part, right?
穿帮了
Busted.
你要是想吻我 现在时机对了
Well, if you were gonna kiss me, now would be a good time.
布波·温斯罗普 你因涉嫌
Bobo Winthrop, you're under arrest
谋杀奥布丽·汉密尔顿-劳里被捕
for the murder of Aubrey Hamilton-Lowry.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
-我没杀她 -你说的每一句话...
- I did not kill her! - Anything you say...
-不 不是我 -都将成为呈堂证供
- No, no! - can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请辩护律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你没钱请辩护律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
我们会为你指派一位
one will be appointed for you.
你清楚我对你说的
Now do you understand these rights
各项权利了吗
as I've explained them to you?
我不是头一回经历这种事
It's not my first rodeo and I am telling you,
我没有杀人
I did not do this.
我们有证据证明事实并非如此
We've got evidence that says otherwise.
-退后 退后 -放开他
- Back up. Back up! - Let him go!
-不要 -求求你
- No! - Please!
退后
Back off.
都给我回家
Everybody, go home.
他不可能杀她 他爱她
He would never kill her. He loved her!
她都不配
More than she deserved!
听着 我们已经找到凶器了
Look, we have identified the murder weapon.
枪是他的
It belonged to him.
你们早就认定他有罪了
You've already decided he's guilty.
我不放心把我们的朋友交给你
I don't trust you with our friend.
好吧 我也不放心你
Yeah, well, I don't trust you either.
你不会想挑事的
You don't want to start a war.
-别挡道 -他不能跟你们走
- Clear the road. - He's not going anywhere.
-我们也不会走的 -都回家
- Neither are we. - Go home!
都给我让开
Just clear the road!
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表