剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
记不太清了...
I don't really remember it, so...
你还打破了学校的窗户
And you broke the windows at college?
我气过头了
I was mad.
男朋友和我分手 我失控了
My boyfriend broke up with me, and I lost it.
医生说那是"愤怒调节障碍"
My therapist calls them "Rage blackouts."
我不这么认为
I don't think that's it.
我认为你跟我一样
I think you're like me.
不是说你是疯疯癫癫的爱猫女
I don't mean a crazy cat lady.
我有法力
I have abilities.
我觉得你也有
And I think you do too.
你可以用你的意念或者情感
That you can change the physical world around you
改变你周围的
with your intentions,
物理世界
or your emotions.
我是个女巫
I'm a witch.
你也是
And you are too.
好吧
Cool.
泽尔达把祖先所有的
Xylda left me all my ancestors'
杀魔记录都给了我
demon-killing journals.
他们还在罗马尼亚吗
Are they all in Romanian?
我试着用APP翻译
I've been using an app to translate,
但进展太慢
but it's slow going.
你说我命中注定要处理这一切
Okay, so you say that I'm destined to fix this,
说我... 我是能
that I'm... I'm the guy with the vision
连结阴阳两界的人
who can bridge the living and the dead.
那是预言说的
That's the prophecy.
上次是谁封印了结界
Who sealed the veil last time?
很显然 结界没有被永久封印 但是个萨满封印的
It didn't hold forever, obviously, but it was a shaman.
叫卡托瑞
Catori was his name.
一个怪人
Weird guy.
很高 全身都是印记和纹身
Tall. Covered in brands and tattoos.
你不会碰巧知道他怎么做到的吧
Didn't happen to tell you how he did it?
他没能活下来
He didn't survive.
他独自去了交汇路口
He went out to the crossroads alone.
一天后我们找到了尸体
We found the body a day later.
散落成片 被火烧过
In pieces. Broken and burned.
他埋在哪儿
Where was he buried?
在圣土中
On sanctified ground.
就在牧师的教堂下
Underneath the Rev's church.
咱们把他挖出来吧
Well, let's dig him up.
我最擅长与死人对话
Dead bodies, I can work with.
你最好快点行动
Ah, you better work fast.
结界已经开启了
The veil's opening.
弗朗西丝 这是你点的鸡肉
Frances, here's your chicken.
-猪肉 -打扰一下
- Pork. - If you'll excuse us.
我马上回来
I will be right back.
你得离开这间饭店
You need to evacuate the restaurant.
沙尘暴要来了
There's a sandstorm headed this way.
没关系 我们地下有防空洞
Well, we have a storm cellar underneath.
克里克 是结界
Creek, it's the veil.
牧师和乔在通知大家快点离开
Rev and Joe are warning everyone in town to go.
大家必须离开午夜镇
These people need to leave Midnight.
你也是
And so do you.
你打算这么甩掉我
You're getting rid of me?
你刚回来 我们还没机会
You just got to town, and we haven't had a chance
-谈谈 而且... -来自地狱的恶魔
- to talk, and... - And there are demons
正在赶来
from hell on the way.
莱缪 菲济 牧师 乔... 他们都是超自然生物
Lem, Fiji, Rev, Joe... All supernatural.
奥利维亚 布波...他们能变得同样危险 但...
Olivia, Bobo... they can be just as dangerous, but...
我只是...
I just...
我不想让你受伤
I don't want you to get hurt.
我也不想让你受伤
Well, I don't want you to get hurt either.
我绝不会受伤的
There's no way I'm letting that happen.
咱们 还有未完成的事情
You and I, we've got unfinished business.
好吧
Okay.
等你处理好一切 打给我
You fix this, and you call me.
我会的
I will.
克里克在哪儿 还和菲济在一起吗
Where's Creek? Still with Fiji?
没有 我让她离开了
No. I told her to evacuate.
她很坚强 比大部分人都坚强
She's strong. Survived more than most.
她不需要承受这些
She doesn't need to survive this.
别复杂化 你爱她 就和她在一起
You're complicating it. You love her. Be with her.
多谢建议
Thanks for the advice.
不管曼弗雷德挖的是谁的尸体
Manfred better get answers
他最好能从中找到答案
from whatever dead guy he's digging up.
你昨晚怎么不给我打电♥话♥
And you should have called me last night!
莱缪在这儿 我不知道你们俩...
Lem was here. I didn't know if you two...
我可以和莱缪共处一室
I can be in the same room as Lem.
只是不能给他钥匙
Just not giving him the keys.
他弄伤了我
He hurt me.
看看我
Look at me.
我都带银饰了[吸血鬼怕银]
I'm covered in silver.
我不知道...
I don't know...
我希望你们俩能在一起
I hope you two work it out.
你和莱缪注定一对
You and Lem make sense.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我很好
I'm fine.
我不需要你们来都在这陪我
And I don't need you both here.
-奥利维亚和我不会走的 -也许...
- Livi and I aren't leaving. - Well, maybe...
也许我不想你在这
Maybe I don't want you here.
你有没有想过
You ever consider that?
也许当你告诉我你爱我
Maybe when you told me that you love me
而我没有回应时
and I didn't say it back,
那就是个提示
maybe it was a hint.
我知道你想干嘛
I see what you're doing.
不会奏效的
It's not gonna work.
只要你还身处险境
As long as you're in danger,
我们就不会离开
we're not going anywhere.
噢 不
Oh, no!
你还没准备好 那是黑魔法
That... you're not ready. That's dark magic.
等你有充足的能力后再开启它
Only to be done when you know what you're doing.
小姑娘 别碰它
Young lady, do not.
至少 现在不要
At least, not yet.
种子会在冬天休眠
Bulbs are dormant in the winter.
这是自然法则
That's natural.
但...
But...
如果你是个女巫...
When you're a witch...
你就可以改变自然法则
You can change the natural.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
法力来自情感
Powers come from our emotions.
让你的情感引导你
Make your feelings intentions.
就像打破窗户那样吗
Oh, like breaking windows?
咱们试试创造而不是破坏
Let's try to be productive instead of destructive.
给这个郁金香一点助力
Give this tulip a little nudge.
想想春天
Think spring.
和重生
And rebirth.
春天
Spring.
花朵
Flowers.
树木
Trees.
复活节
Easter!
花粉病 修草坪
Uh, hay fever. Mowed lawns.
不 别只说词
No, not just words.
去感受它
Feel something.
好的
Okay.
太阳出来了
Sun's out.
皮肤暖暖的...
All warm against my skin...
空气香甜 充满了
The air is sweet with
夜晚绽放的茉莉味道和...
night-blooming jasmine and...
菲济...
Fiji...
-凉凉的微风... -菲济 停下
- The cool breeze... - Fiji, stop!
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表