剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
"得州午夜"前情提要
Previously on "Midnight, Texas"...
我是天使 堕落天使
I was an angel. I'm fallen.
午夜镇赖以为生的结界 正在破裂
The veil that Midnight sits upon, it's fraying.
我是以一个朋友的身份跟你说的
I'm speaking to you as a friend.
作为牧师 我会替你保守秘密
And a reverend who will keep your secret.
你不知道 是吧
You don't know, do you?
这位典型性美国先生
Mr. All-American here,
曾经是我们的一员
he was once one of us.
我那时十七岁
I was 17.
-我非常惭愧 -我需要时间
- I was ashamed. - I need time.
你想过离开午夜镇吗
You ever think about leaving Midnight?
我不会把我弟弟单独留在这里
I'm not leaving my brother here alone
面对我爸 你懂的
with my dad. You know that.
我认识她 她是奥布丽 奥布丽·汉密尔顿
I know her. That's Aubrey. Aubrey Hamilton.
凶手还逍遥法外
The killer is still out there.
你真想找到他 就继续找下去
You really want to find him, you keep looking.
所有怪物怪人们听着
Calling all freaks and geeks here
快出来午夜镇表演了
for the Midnighters' show!
-满月升起 -嘿 伙计们 也许
- Full moon rising. - Hey, guys, maybe
-我们不应该这么大声 -为什么
- we shouldn't be so loud. - Why?
你害怕他们来抓你吗
Are you afraid they're gonna get you?
-他们是谁 -比如 狼人
- They who? - For one, the werewolves.
嘿 嘿 我们去看看那间温室
Hey, hey, let's go check out that greenhouse.
说不定那个女巫种了顶级大♥麻♥...
Could be that witch is growing some dank weed...
搞什么
Excuse me?
啊
Agh!
现在快滚
Now scat.
我们要把你烧死在刑柱上
We're gonna burn you at the stake,
中年版的婊♥子♥萨布丽娜
Sabrina the middle-aged bitch!
我可不是中年人
I am not middle-aged.
总要有第一次 爱琳
Cherry-popping time, Aerin.
还是算了 你继续吧
You know, it's okay. You go ahead.
这地方让我有点害怕
This place kind of creeps me out.
啊
Boo!
嘿 来吧 我们走
Hey, come on, let's jet.
哟 我听说他们在这里开派队
Yo, I heard that they have parties here
相互喝血
where they drink each other's blood
吃小孩的心脏
and feast on the hearts of children.
听起来很美味
Sounds delectable.
这就是你们来的原因吗
Is that why you're here?
因为我感觉有点饿了
Because I'm feeling a little hungry.
-快点 伙计 快走 -快
- Hurry up, man, let's go! - Come on!
瑞恩 瑞恩 停下 求你了 等等我
Ryan, Ryan! Stop, please, wait for me!
瑞恩 等等 瑞恩 求你了 等下我
Ryan, wait! Ryan, please, wait for me!
瑞恩 刚刚简直... 不 求你了 回来吧
Ryan, that was... No, please, just come back,
我们可以... 我看到你了
and we can... There you are.
不 求你了 不要
No, please, stop.
菲济...
Fiji...
只是个噩梦
It was just a nightmare.
真好...
It's nice...
你不用早上溜出去了
You not having to sneak off in the morning.
我可以习惯这种方式
I could get used to this.
怎么 你没心情吗
What? Are you not in the mood?
不 我只是... 有点头疼
Not that, I just... I got a headache.
你经常头疼
You get a lot of headaches.
最近 确实
Lately, yeah.
嗯 也许你应该去看医生
Well, maybe you ought to see a doctor.
这和我的健康状况无关
It's not about my health.
而是因为我的灵媒身份
It's about me being a medium.
当我看见幽灵 灵魂
When I see ghosts, spirits,
会让我感觉 就像 生病了
it can make me feel, like, sick,
像宿醉一样
like a hangover.
看见越多 宿醉越严重
The more I see, the worse the hangover.
最近 我经常看见
Lately, I've been seeing a lot.
我倒是知道一个万无一失的宿醉疗法
I do know a foolproof hangover remedy.
早上好 曼弗雷德
Good morning, Manfred.
晚上过得如何
How was your night?
很好 你呢
Good, and yours?
我也过得不好
Mine wasn't great either.
是啊 昨晚是满月
Yeah, full moon last night.
我变成老虎以后... 很饿
My wereself... it's hungry.
每天 我都会看见越来越多的鬼魂
Every day, I see more and more spirits.
感觉好像有什么怪事正在发生
Feels like something weird is going on.
哇 你还活着 我都开始怀疑了
Wow, you're alive. I started to doubt it
因为你一直不回我的短♥信♥
'cause you never answer any of my texts.
我忙着在加油站帮你当班
I've been busy covering your shifts at the Gas & Go.
那要怪老爸 他没必要辞退我
That's on Dad. He did not have to fire me.
你和老爸怎么样
How's it going with you and Dad?
你宣布自己和镇上的骗子
You announced that you're hooking up
好上了
with the town con man.
你觉得会怎么样呢
Guess how it's going.
我不会为我所做的道歉
I'm not gonna apologize for what I did.
行 别道歉
Fine, don't apologize,
但是别指望我会为此兴奋
but don't expect me to be excited about it.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. See ya.
哇噢 怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, what happened?
不重要
It's not important.
是老爸打的吗
Did Dad do that?
你已经离开家了 所以请你...
You left. So please, just...
别管了
Just leave it alone.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
我的朋友昨晚在这... 嗯 她叫艾琳
My friend was in here last night... uh, Aerin.
她妈妈打电♥话♥说她没有回家
Her mom called and said that she didn't make it home,
嗯 你们有见到她吗
and, uh, have you seen her?
我们很担心她
We're pretty worried about her.
-很抱歉 没有 -我也没有
- I'm sorry, no. - Neither did I.
不过 我倒是发现我的公墓被破坏了
However, I did see my cemetery was vandalized.
你晚上没和你朋友一起来 是吗
You weren't here with your friend, were you?
嗯 没有 没有 我... 我对此一无所知
Uh, no, no, I... I don't know anything about that.
或许我朋友曼弗雷德可以帮忙
Maybe my friend Manfred here could help.
他... 直觉过人
He's... intuitive.
不 停下 停下
No, stop, stop right there.
别跟我耍那套鬼把戏
Don't use that witchy crap on me.
就不该问你们这种人
It was a mistake asking you people.
-"你们这种人" -他语无伦次了
- "You people"? - He's inconsequential.
问题是现在又有女孩失踪了
What is a problem is that there's another missing girl.
希望她只是在外面开趴
Hopefully she's just out partying.
是啊 希望她没有横尸野外
Yeah, and not laying in a ditch somewhere.
我们还是得找找她
Still, we should try and find her.
如果有其他事情发生呢
What if something else is going on?
某些超自然的事
Something supernatural?
曼弗雷德 你最近看到了很多鬼魂 是吗
Manfred, you've been seeing an uptick in ghosts, right?
看到的 听到的 无处不在
Seeing and hearing, everywhere.
灵力多得惊人
Psychic energy's off the charts.
我在巫光街也发现了一些
And I've been finding dead animals and bugs
动物和虫子的死尸
on Witch Light Road.
我们不是应该专心找那姑娘吗
Shouldn't we focus on finding the girl?
我去牧场那边看看
I'm gonna head out to the ranches.
克里克和我去森林后面
Creek and I'll take the back woods.
布波 你跟着我
Bobo, you're with me.
牧师 咱俩在镇里搜
Rev, you and I can look in town.
别兴奋过头了
Don't look too excited.
我们认识很久了...
You've known me a long time and, uh...
我总是乐观向上
I've always been optimistic,
能在黑暗中找寻光明
able to see the light in the darkness.
而且你很有绘画天赋
And you have a flair for prints.
谢谢夸奖
Well, thank you.
最近...
Lately, um...
我精神不振
I've been failing.
日子很...艰难
It's... it's been hard.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表