剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
"得州午夜"前情提要...
Previously on "Midnight, Texas"...
你逃不出我的手掌心
You can't run from me.
我需要人间蒸发
I need to disappear.
在午夜镇你很安全
You'll be safe in Midnight.
奥布丽不是你以为的那样
Aubrey wasn't who you thought.
她五年前就结过婚
She was married five years ago.
老公叫彼得·劳瑞
The name's Peter Lowry.
是个白人至上主义者吗
So, a white supremacist?
告诉劳瑞 别再来烦我了
Tell Lowry to stop coming after me.
-你是我最好的朋友 -这样吗
- You're my best friend. - Is that it?
如果你还想继续我们的关系
If you want this thing between us to continue,
就不能让我爸爸知道
it means my dad can not know
我们在午休时做的事
what we've been doing on my lunch breaks.
你应该听听高塔的最新留言
You didn't hear Hightower's latest message.
这将是你最后听见的声音
It'll be the last thing you hear.
他想要我的心脏冰冷地盛在盘子上
He wants my heart on a platter.
他知道我的住址
He knows where I live.
只要我一开门 他就可以开枪打死我
Would've been easy enough to shoot me when I opened the door,
但他没有
but he didn't.
他想先把你折磨够
He wants to make you suffer first.
是啊 他真把我折磨惨了
Yeah, he's doing a pretty good job.
亲爱的 我真后悔把你牵扯进来
Hon, I wish I never got you into this mess.
你都没能活下来帮我解决问题呢
Didn't even have the decency to stay alive to help me out of it.
其实我和你一样需要那笔钱
Truth is, I wanted that money as much as you.
我该去找他吗
Do I meet him?
不该
No.
去找人帮忙啊
You ask for help.
别这样 斯努格力先生 没礼貌
Stop that, Mr. Snuggly. My goddess, you're rude.
他会喜欢我的
He'll warm to me.
每个人最终都会喜欢我的
Everyone does, eventually.
是啊
Eventually.
你... 你饿不饿
You... are you, um, hungry?
我可以去做点煎饼
I can make us pancakes.
好啊 正好吃一点
Yeah, I'll have some.
待着别动
Stay here.
-起火了 -怎么回事
- It's a fire. - What's going on?
有水吗 去找水
Some water. Get some water.
莱缪和奥利维亚还在里面
Lem and Olivia are still in there.
快
Come on.
什么
What?
不 不行 后退 后退
No, no, no, no, stay back, stay back.
是不是撒旦后裔干的
The Sons of Lucifer did this?
奥利维亚
Olivia!
莱缪没事吧
Lem okay?
没事 他睡过去了
Yeah, he slept through it.
他可以不呼吸 但我不行
He doesn't have to breathe. I do.
我马上出去
I'll be right out.
这只是个分散你注意力的老把戏
Just a big ol' distraction.
-是谁 -下面 笨蛋
- Who's there? - Down here, dimwit.
-菲济的猫 -是的
- Fiji's cat? - Yep,
我的妈呀 猫会说话
and oh, my beeswax, the cat talks.
好了 惊讶完了 说正事
Now that that's out of the way, we got to move on.
他们抓了菲济
They took Fiji.
什么叫他们抓了她
What do you mean they took her?
就是他们冲进店里 往她嘴里塞了个东西
I mean they came in the store, put a thingy over her mouth,
然后把她拖出去了... 她不见了
and dragged her out... She's gone.
她还要喂我吃饭 可不能走太久了
She feeds me. Can't be away for too long.
我是布波·温斯罗普
Bobo Winthrop.
哇哦 终于等到这一天了
Well, this has been a long time coming.
你应该知道我是谁吧
I suspect you know who I am.
彼得·劳瑞
Peter Lowry.
温斯罗普 你有什么想对我说的吗
So, Winthrop, is there anything you'd like to say to me?
菲济在哪
Where's Fiji?
真失望 我还以为你会跟我道歉呢
I'm disappointed. I was expecting an apology.
你懂的 "奥布丽的事 对不起"
You know, "Sorry about Aubrey"?
什么
What?
你对菲济做了什么
What did you do with Fiji?
她暂时没事
She's fine for now.
只要你照我说的做 她就没事
She'll be fine as long as I get what I want.
我要武器和钱
I want the weapons. I want the money.
全部都要
I want all of it.
行 在哪见面
Done. Where do you want to meet?
我会再打给你
I'll get back to you.
别 等等 现在就告诉我 我可以现在就...
No, wait, let's do this now. I can be ready...
走吧
Let's go.
今天早上挺闲的 土炸♥弹♥把客人都吓跑了
It's a slow morning. Apparently pipe bombs drive off customers.
有道理
Makes sense.
你有没有想过离开午夜镇
You ever think about leaving Midnight?
一直都想
All the time.
要不我们真的离开这里吧
Well, um, what if we did?
拉斯维加斯 大峡谷 哪都可以 我有房♥车
Vegas, Grand Canyon. I've got a house with wheels.
说走就走
It's doable.
你为什么要逃
Why are you running?
我没有逃
I'm not running.
就是我的债主
It's this guy I owe money to.
开枪打你的那个吗
The one who shot you?
对 他找到了我的住址 我想...
Yeah, he sort of found me, and I thought...
你逃到大峡谷 他就找不到你了吗
That he wouldn't find you in the Grand Canyon?
是吧 也许吧
Yeah. That.
我不能把我弟弟一个人留在我爸身边
I'm not leaving my brother here alone with my dad.
你知道的
You know that.
我问问也没关系嘛
Can't blame a guy for trying.
你其实不必逃走 知道吗
You don't have to run, you know?
你可以找大家帮忙
You could ask people for help.
现在时机不太好
The timing's not great,
布波的店才刚刚被炸
what with Bobo's being bombed and all.
这又不影响大家帮你
That doesn't mean that folks won't help.
除非你就是想逃
Unless you want to run.
是吧 逃跑就是我的本能
Well, yeah, it's my instinct to bolt.
我之前就是这样 一直都这样
It's what I do. It's what I've always done.
不过这次 我感觉这是我第一次
Except that maybe for the first time ever
有留下来的理由了
I feel like I've got a reason to stay put.
克里克 你说是不是
So, Creek, do I?
是 你留下来
You do. You stay put.
好 好啊
Okay, good. Great.
我能不能借一下你的车
Um, can I borrow your car?
布波
Bobo?
你在吗
You here?
这些东西是我的传家宝
These have been in my family for a long time.
有些可以追溯到13世纪
Some of it dates back to the 13th century.
你想当多少钱
How much you want for all this?
两万
Um, 20,000.
一万五
15.
真心谢谢
I really appreciate it.
要手♥枪♥吗
You want a pistol?
为什么你觉得...
What makes you think...
噢 我可不知道
Oh, I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
带上也许不是坏事
Might not be bad to have.
我对发生的事感到遗憾
Sorry about what happened.
至少没人受伤
At least no one got hurt.
有人吗
Hello?
来个人 求你了
Somebody. Please.
嘿 卷发妞
Hey, there, Curly.
我还以为你要睡一整天呢
I thought you were gonna sleep all day.
你不知道...
You don't...
不知道我的... 能力...
you don't know what I'm... capable...
好吧 现在 你没有清楚的
Well, right now, you're not capable
意识来使用能力
of finishing that thought.
而且我也知道
And I do know.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表